Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 5:37 pm

OOC: My head also hit a desk...Never again... ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 5:42 pm

zulerix met up with his brother. "i was almost caught today by a new teacher. can you handle him?" zulerix said. "anything for my little brother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 5:59 pm

The Skull Knight walked down the halls of the DWMA with a kick in his step and a song in his heart. It had almost no consistant rythem, but screw it, it was still a song technically! His skin was a wierd red muscle-like substance with bone plates growing out of his body over where the actual bones would relatively be with a large thick bone-plate over his head that had a pair of horns going back like a jester's hat and several sharp pointed teeth.

"Doin the walk just gotta walk walk walkit- Down the cafe- uhh... hall! Over hall in the hall because I can. 'Cause the can wasn't........" He stopped to think for a minute. "Frig, gotta start over again...." Finally, the Dark Weapon noticed two older men he hadn't seen around before hanging around the halls and immediatly got close to investigate.

"Helloooo there!" The Skull Knight mentioned with a bounce in his voice. "Isn't the world just wonderful today when you're all going to die? I think it is, right? Because I'm going to try and bury a shovel before anyone can find it!" His plate shifted unnaturally, making his dark eyes open wide with excitement as he talked. "Also, who the heck are you people?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 6:03 pm

"who is this fool, little brother?" said Lucian, zulerix's brother. "i've never seen him. do you think he heard us?" zulerix said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 6:11 pm

"Why would I know who you are unless you knew that I should know who you are but if you don't know me then how would that mean I'm suppost to know...." Suddenly, The Skull Knight stopped and noticed that one of the men was wearing what seemed to be a dog collar? Suddenly a gasp escaped him.

"Wait, I know what you people are! I should have figured it out earlier...." A hateful look crossed his dark eyes. "Freaking dogs. You can never leave me alone, can you?!" Without warning, the Dark Weapon suddenly rushed forward and threw a strong right punch at the guy with the collar with his full body weight behind it. His arm was covered in bone plates making it practically a gauntlet.

"DOOOGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 6:28 pm

zulerix was pushed far back by the punch. he spat out a little bit of blood. "Brother. leave this one to me" said zulerix. he drew the tenken rune on both his hands. "TENKEN!" two long scorpion tails came out of his hands and engaged in a pursuit of the skull knight. zulerix drew speed runes on both of his legs. "your dead now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 6:45 pm

That was a pretty cool sounding attack. The Skull Knight took a step back and hunched over as his spine-plate detatched from his body, glowing a dark red as it turned into a series of three chains with a scythe-blade at the end of each.

"Yet-to-be-named-not-Scorpion-Stance!" Two of the chains shot over his shoulders and wrapped around the stingers, straightening out and keeping them at bay. Then, the third blade curved around his left side as he grabbed it with both arms. The chain lengthened to a point as the blade angled itself, transforming into a mock scythe. "Reaping Stance! Something about destiny." A twisted smile crossed his face as he glared at the wierd dog man. He must be one of those wierd Russian breeds or something.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:02 pm

At the academy, Aspen was doing school stuff. Aspen was walking through a corridor on his way from one lot of school stuff to another lot of school stuff.

Then Aspen turned a corner and saw a bone-man fighting with a scorpion tail guy.

"Fun!" Aspen yelled as he ran forth towards the scorpion tail guy, deciding to be the teammate of the bone-man who was way cooler, getting ready to plant his boot firmly in some face. Twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:13 pm

zulerix turned into a scorpion and ran almost lightning speed towards the skull knight. he transformed back and attempted to draw a dehydration rune on the skull knights head.

Last edited by Vollstandig on July 5th 2014, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:14 pm

zulerix looked over. "not another one!" "oh i got this one little bro" said lucian.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:15 pm

Adam left his classroom and met a little girl. She was wearing a ninja-like outfit, her hair was white and her eyes pink. It was Anna Kozak.
"Anna! Nice to see you!" The Death Scythe greeted her.
"Uncle Adam!" Anna said with a smile as she saw her uncle. "Nice to see you too! How is Martin?"
"He's good. We actually are with Shibusen now.."
"Wait! There is..A..Witch somewhere near! A strong witch.." Anna suddenly said.

A few minutes later they found Skull Knight and Aspen fighting with Zulerix.
"This guy's a witcher!" She pointed at Zulerix
"..A sorcerer, Anya.." Adam corrected her.
"U-Uncle? Do you think that I could weild you?" She asked.
"Well..We are related somehow, right? So I think, it should work" Adam replied

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on July 5th 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:16 pm

OOC: Not gonna happen, Vol. You cannot do something in an instant like that. Also, you have to leave room for a dodge to be made before the attack activates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:21 pm

OOC: fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:29 pm

In an instant, the dog-man rushed forward as The Skull Knight moved his arms forward. The chain from his Reaping Stance curved around the man's body as it quickly coiled around him. Then, the dog-man shoved his hand in The Skull Knight's face and formed some kind-of symbol on his hardened skull-plate.

"shi-ru-gyo!"

"HEADBUTT OV LOVE!!!" The Dark Weapon shouted as he slamed his thick forehead into the dog-mans. Then, almost on impact, the rune was smudged and kept from working. His enemy was forced to reel back from recoil. Then while he was dazed, The Skull Knight threw a strong right punch as a distraction as the scythe-blade around his doggy arch-enemy swung around to impail his cheast.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:33 pm

Adam grabbed Anna's hand and turned into a greatsword. However he changed the lenght of the blade to 70 centimeters so Anna could wield him without a problem.
"Cool! It's working!" She said with a smile then she looked at the Sorcerer.
"It's time to use your famous "Cut from a distance"!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah.." Adam said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:34 pm

"piss off" yelled zulerix. he drew a repelling rune on a card in his pocket and threw it at adam and anna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:37 pm

This threw an uncle and his niece a few meters back.
Anna fell on her butt, but she was still holding Adam.
"Son of a.." Anna said
"...Watch your language!" Adam warned her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:40 pm

zulerix was weakened from the skull knight. "i didn't want to do this, but i have no other choice." he half transformed into a scorpion. a human body with a scorpion tail. scorpion ribs. and his left hand a scorpion pincer. "lucian. leave here. go home now!" said zulerix. " If i do you will die." said lucian. "I CAN HANDLE MYSELF" yelled zulerix. "its time to think big!" zulerix drew a meteor rune on one hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:57 pm

The scythe-blade curved around uninterupted and stabbed into the dog-man's cheast, impailing him as the chains around his body tightened. Then, an instant later, The Skull Knight's punch smashed into the side of his face with potent force, leaving a solid mark from the impact.

"Ahhaha hahaahaaaa!!!" The Dark Weapon's face twisted into a maddened smile. "Oh, that just felt great didn't it? Didn't it?!" Another cackling laugh escaped him. "More... I want to play more! Dance you dog, Dance the dance of death!!!" His other two chains and scythe-blades swung around and shot straight at the Warlock attempting to further impail him incase he managed to stay alive after the previous attack.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:58 pm

Anna stood up and raised Adam above her head.
She was prepared to use her uncle's most powerfull ability called "Cut from a distance"
But she needed to wait for a good moment to use it.
Now!
She slashed the air and sent a powerful energy blast towards Zulerix. If it hits him, it will make a huge cut on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:02 pm

Last edited by Vollstandig on July 5th 2014, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:04 pm

OOC: That is overpowered, by the way. You cannot just rewind time. Also, this would be inside of the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:06 pm

zulerix dodged the cut from a distance. yanking out the skull knights scythes from his chest with blood flying every were. "fu-za-ken-po!" he activated the meteor rune. but it wasn't really a meteor rune. it was an illusion. the meteor was a decoy so that he could do the hourglass rune. it makes the past 1 hour of his life a vision. if he could successfully activate this rune. all this would just be a bad dream to zulerix. nothing more. he can only use this rune once a year. "suru-mazu"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:07 pm

OOC: That fixes nothing. You still cannot just get yourself out of a bad situation like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:08 pm

OOC: its not that op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next