Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:16 pm

(OoC: So giant scorpion stingers and nubing his leg attracts no attention but using the repulsion rune you already used to save his brother and lightning runes are too loud? Also, the reason creating an illusion that allows him to completely escape whenever is OP is BECAUSE it's OP to just become completely invincible for one attack and say "it never happened".

I'm going to make this as clear as I can. He's using magic, there's guys in the school with Soul Perception, of course they're going to see he's a Witch and go to see what the heck is going on! The students of the school aren't idiots. If a Witch's soul keeps showing up and dissapearing they're going to take notice that there's something going on.)

(OoC: As for the next few posts you put, you need to realize how RP fighting works. There's an action and a reaction. Person 1 throws a punch, person 2 either dodges it or it hits. It's as simple as that. If you don't do ANYTHING to try and stop, dodge, or redirect an attack then OF COURSE it's going to hit you. Just like if I swung a sword at you and you stood there taunting me you'd get hurt. As for The Skull Knight, to clerify, he's not with the DWMA because they need him. He's with them because they believe they can help him more as a student then they could throwing him in a prison or something.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:26 pm

ooc: That doesn't mean they would know exactly who it is. and that is bs. when is the last time they let a MAD dark weapon roam around a freaking school. think. and another thing, that's true. they would get suspicious but they wouldnt know exactly who it was. And another thing. your character is op, i don't care how much you deny it. i never used a lightning rune. the repulse rune makes no sound. duh. maybe when they hit a wall or fall but its not that loud. I kept saying 'it never happened' because what you did was dumb. You didn't need to randomly attack my character. you randomly attack two people who are having a conversation? really? I had no other choice. That's like if your rp'ing on an open thread then i type "zulerix showed up and impaled the skull knight because he is mad and he is working for the dwma because screw it i'm an admin i can do what i want." no it doesn't work like that. I've been on a lot of other forums. No one wines about things being op when they have an op character of their own, another thing. Why on earth would he keep soul protect off. that's like if someone broke their leg but the cast broke so their in the doctor and a guy comes up and punches your leg and said. " HE NEVER SAID IT WAS BROKEN, HE DIDN'T HAVE A CAST ON IT. DERP" its called common sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:41 pm

(OoC: Soul Protect doesn't work while you're using magic. They wouldn't have to know who he was, all they have to do is keep track of his soul while he's using magic, which he constantly is durring the fight in the DWMA, and follow it to the source. The entire time he's using some form of magic. The Scorpion Stingers, several runes, speed rune, the fake meteor rune, his partial scorpion transformation. It's ALL magic.

And, once again, there's a post with action and reaction.
Quote :
The Skull Knight threw a strong right punch as a distraction as the scythe-blade around his doggy arch-enemy swung around to impail his cheast.
The attack hasn't impailed him yet, it's getting there and I'm sorry if I didn't word it specifically enough, but it's still going. Easy solution, post grabbing the blade with his giant scorpion claw to stop the attack. That seriously is ALL you had to have done. But the next 2 posts ignored both attacks. If an attack is thrown and the target ignores it, then it just hits. Simple as that.

The Skull Knight is strong, but he's not OP. His only real strengths are occasional natural armor and entangling the enemy. If you have a way to damage him without having to worry about being ensnared in the chains, like magic, then he's definatly beatable 1-on-1. Heck, once again, he could have just used the scorpion stingers to stab him with poison. Or he could have just NOT USED MAGIC and gotten help. After an incedent like that The Skull Knight would be in quite a bit of trouble for attacking a student. But because he ended up using magic and multiple students saw him using it AND conversing with what they have to assume to be another Witch............)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:43 pm

i ignored your attack because i was still typing so i didn't get a chance to read it. besides. that doesn't justify attacking a random student. the skull knight wasn't in the classroom when zulerix was using magic. he wouldn't know zulerix was a witch. and zulerix only released it for moments at a time. your forgetting not all students are as good as seeing souls as maka is. remember. when Medusa was getting attacked by the rat and frog witches in the ally. maka was the only one who sensed the witches. the others didn't even know because it was so quick. that's what i was trying to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:09 pm

(OoC:
Quote :
Suddenly, The Skull Knight stopped and noticed that one of the men was wearing what seemed to be a dog collar? Suddenly a gasp escaped him.

"Wait, I know what you people are! I should have figured it out earlier...." A hateful look crossed his dark eyes. "Freaking dogs. You can never leave me alone, can you?!"
I kid you not, The Skull Knight just has an established thing against dogs. He literally just thought your Warlock as a dog because he was wearing a dog collar (as noted in his CS) and decided to try and drive him away with his fists. Literally ALL you had to do is have your guy run away and get help. But when he started to take out magic in a school full of people with Soul Perception, it made things more serous and people ran to stop the witch they detected. You can probably assume what would have happned if he simply DIDN'T use magic.

I'm sorry, but if you want to play as a deceptive character you simply have to play the game and play it safe. You're going against real people so you have to think this stuff through. That means no random use of Magic for the sake of magic, actually carrying around his student ID so he doesn't have to BS it, no random stupid monster face that will just tip people off, and no magical fights inside the DWMA! I mean, you just have to learn to play the system to keep peple from getting suspicious if you're trying to fool people. Otherwise, guess what? You're going to attract attention and people are going to come to kill you!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

your sadly mistaken. he attacked zulerix before he started using magic. nice try trying to make up an excuse tho. I never said it was a dog collar. i said its like a dog collar. and as i explained earlier. he only released soul protect for a moment. obviously zulerix isn't an official student. that's why he doesn't have a card. and i know your trying to ACT smart but he didn't make a "stupid monster face" he let his blood lust to kill adam slip through. think before you try to act smart. and it doesn't change the fact. he shouldn't be roaming around the school anyway. He shouldnt be going around making stupid attacks and attacking people because they look like dogs. that's like someone walking up to you in real life and chopping off your arm because they said. he was wearing black and white, i thought he was a cow. it doesn't work like that, sorry. do you read the soul eater manga. have they ever let a mad dark weapon roam the school. even if he wasn't mad. they still would let him roam the school playing mr. crazy police. if he really does do this to people who wear stuff that happens to look like stuff he hates, than i doubt this would be the first time. and Im not sure if you read my last post but NOT EVERY ONE IS AS GOOD AT SOUL PERCEPTION AS MAKA! and we never established if this was the eat class or the not class. if it is the not, then their is no way they would have noticed. if it was the eat. maybe. maybe if someone with makas skill was in their. I was just trying to keep the thread interesting. how interesting would it be if i ran and that was the end of it. that's boring. At least my character isn't breaking the soul eater lore. just saying. its funny how every time i bring up facts you ignor them and just quot previous posts. Ignoring what i say. I literally just said. NOT EVERY ONE IS AS GOOD AT SOUL PERCEPTION AS MAKA! but you completely ignore that fact.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:28 pm

Okay, let's get a few things straight here:

1. No matter how much of I temper problem that I KNOW Deth has, and he will be reprimanded for that separately, he is STILL part of the SERP Staff --- a moderator, by the way, not an administrator --- and him being a fellow member alone, not to mention his rank DEMAND respect.

2. If you're using magic of any kind, and this includes the runes, the soul protect automatically shuts off. You cannot cast with soul protect on.

3. You had a 25-year-old sorcerer that looks older than he is in a HIGH SCHOOL pretending to be a student. Of course people were going to be suspicious, and in a school where they are essentially training warriors, being infiltrated in any way is an incredible threat. These are CHILDREN that they are training; of COURSE drastic measures are going to be taken when someone who is clearly not supposed to be there suddenly shows up.

4. Skull Knight is crazy, yes, but he is also part of the academy. Is he exactly sane or good? No, he is not; he is currently under a trial reformation period. Thus, technically, he is allowed to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:29 pm

Vol: Edit the spelling and grammar in your posts, please. Also, the administration on this site is backing up Deth. You're going to have to think through your posts more. Also, we watch carefully for breaking the lore. Everything is double and triple checked. Deth is fine, and taking an attitude about it is only going to get you in trouble on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:35 pm

that doesn't mean he is allowed to roam around attacking students. and i just said he deactivated it and reactivated it. the 25 year old thing was just for comedy. but i guess you guys have no sense of humor. at least corona wasn't mad. that's why he had a trial. not every dark weapon gets a trial just because. That IS lore breaking. Just because someone is admin doesn't mean they should be able to say anything. that drives new people away from forums. I know for a fact that they would never let a mad weapon have a trial. its to risky. you never know what a mad person might do. dwma isn't that stupid. all i was trying to do was join a thread so you guys can see my character isn't inactive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:42 pm

(OoC: As I said, wether or not Skull Knight has reformed or not is up for discusion. I'd actually ENJOY a thread going over his time in the DWMA over the past year to examine wether or not he's made any progress. That would actually be an intresting character study with some potential consiquences. But as far as this thread goes, that's not the issue by any stretch.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:43 pm

ooc: So a random mad weapon randomly attacking my character isn't the issue?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:45 pm

1. Your writing skills are seriously lacking as far as grammar and spelling goes.

2. What about Stein?

3. Again, Deth is a MODERATOR. They are not the same thing.

4. We have stated time and time again that you are in the wrong. Trust me, I research everything about the anime, the manga, and anything else even remotely relevant to this site, including Nevada curriculum.

You cannot and will not win this argument. No one is perfect, correct, but given the moves you made in this thread, which, by the way, you have offered no indication until just now that your character was joking (which is a bad idea, seeing as he's a sorcerer in a school that kinda encourages the death of those), you are in the wrong. For the sake of keeping peace, I, for one, am willing to scrap this thread in its entirety, HOWEVER, you need to be aware of your mistakes and the fact that you need to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:47 pm

Also, he wasn't just attacking students. He thought you were a dog, so he attacked the dog because he doesn't like dogs as a character thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:48 pm

Vol, a "random mad weapon attacking a student" would be an issue if anyone actually believed that your character was a student. However, since the very beginning of this thread, it has been made abundantly obvious that no one believes such. The second a rune was drawn, his soul protection shot down and everyone in the area with even the slightest sensitivity to wavelengths would have noticed that shift. You need to stop the sarcasm and disrespect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:51 pm

Stein became mad, he didn't join when he already was mad. And it doesn't matter if your mad. just because Zulerix was wearing a collar, doesn't mean he would mistake him for a dog. And I knew you guys would do that, I already explained how that isn't the issue. The age was for comedic purposes and I already explained why they wouldn't have sensed him when he momentarily released soul protect. And even if they were suspicious, they would tell lord death instead of carelessly attacking him. It doesn't matter how many facts I state, you guys keep ignoring them, that's completely bias.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:56 pm

No, Stein had madness in him all along. Thus the screw in his head, the laboratory, etc.; he was dissecting Spirit while they were STUDENTS.

Skull Knight is crazy, as I, as well as the others, have stated already. Seeing anything even remotely similar to a dog collar could easily trigger hallucinations, phantom figments in the brain, psyche, sub- and regular conscious, etc. His attacking of Zulerix is completely justified based off of passed experiences and pre-established facts.

Vol, ignoring would mean that we are not paying attention to them at all when, in fact, we are reading through your every post in their entireties and comment and each and every section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:58 pm

(OoC: I'm sorry, but you are not using Lord Death. The Admins are, mainly Oblivion, Sov, and Lani. You CANNOT speak for what Lord Death would do. Also, you are not the one who created The Skull Knight. I understand my own character a little better than you do. And, finally, by the time someone DID report him to Lord Death he'd be gone. Don't pretend he wouldn't have just left the DWMA because we all know he would've gotten out of there after blatantly using magic if he was smart.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:32 pm

Stein was off but he wasn't MAD. their is a difference. madness makes people commit suicide etc. stein was mental but not mad. You guys are being bias. Just because you know deth better than me, no matter how many facts I state. And what do you think Zulerix was doing. He was walking and talking to his brother walking out of the academy when the skull knight attacked him. Deth what are you talking about "you are not the one who created The Skull Knight." when did I say that. I probably have watched the show more than you because I know they wouldn't let a mad dark weapon roam the school. Corona wasn't mad. "I'm sorry, but you are not using Lord Death. The Admins are, mainly Oblivion, Sov, and Lani. You CANNOT speak for what Lord Death would do." makes no sense. Being admin doesn't mean they know more about soul eater than me. I read the manga twice. I watched the show TWICE. I think I know what lord death would do. Because you are friends with all the admins you can get away with a lot more than I can.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:42 pm

Vol, taken straight from the Wikia:
Soul Eater Wikia, Franken Stein wrote:
Much of Stein's background is unknown. However, his insanity was always a problem. When he was a child, doctors would try to find why he was so insane. They would think a tragedy had occurred at some point in his life. He would later join the DWMA, Spirit as his first weapon and Spirit made sure Stein didn't get into trouble. Over the years, Stein became the most powerful Shibusen Student to graduate from the Academy. He would be offered a teaching job but decline it...

...Stein seems to have dormant madness. He has even admitted that he is especially sensitive to it. Stein ultimately did go insane and struggled to maintain it. He even quit smoking as a way to convince himself.

In addition, Crona actually is not entirely stable either, especially with Ragnarok LITERALLY at his back. Think about how he was right before they had him join the academy. He was infected with madness and black blood (still is, technically); he's not stable either.

Actually, do you know how long I've been talking to Deth, overall? Maybe a week, seeing as I was MIA for a while. So you two are actually on fairly even playing fields right now. In addition, at what point have I said anything that actually shows bias? I am on the side that I know to be correct in this scenario, not the side that I owe loyalty to.

Speaking of loyalty, you appear to lack it altogether. If you wish to be a part of this site then you must respect it's users, especially the staff. What you are doing right now is anything but. You are refusing to properly acknowledge so much as a single word that anyone here has said and anytime something that you say is refuted, you bring up another topic entirely.

The gist of it is this: You are being a self righteous, disrespectful user that refuses to acknowledge not only that you are wrong but that there are others who hold authority of you. Instead of stepping down from this rather childish debate, you are firing out argument after argument while blatantly ignoring and disrespecting every staff member that has appeared on this thread. Your actions will not be tolerated and I am personally inacting a Creation Suspension on you; until you can prove yourself worthy of it once more, you have lost the right to have any of your characters accepted. Pre-existing characters are still active, however, if and when any of them die or are dropped or rendered inactive, they will not be replaced. In addition to this, you will be undergoing thread supervision; anywhere you post on this site, until this penalty is removed, will be monitored by the staff members. I am also personally unaccepting this character for the time being.

For these punishments, you will be under a three-strikes rule; you mess up three times, you will be temporarily banned from this site for no more or less than a week.

Also, before you start arguing with me about this; everything that I have stated in this post has been agreed upon by the staff, as a whole. This includes both presently involved parties and those that have only been bystanders throughout this entire ordeal.

In the end, it comes down to this: just as in-character actions have their own consequences, out-of-characters do as well. This entire thing could have been avoided if you had stopped arguing on page five of this thread. Since such was not the case, this is where your actions have led us all. Cause and effect has been enacted, and this is the effect that you have caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:58 pm

#abuseofpower.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:01 am

Strike one commenced.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:13 am

Vollstandig wrote:
#abuseofpower.

Vol, I wouldn't exactly call it abuse of power. You must understand that what you've done occured due to your actions, from your behavior, to godmodding, and you must accept the consequences of said actions. However out of all of this your behavior is what affected you most due to acting in such a negative manor, as well as disrespting not only a member, but that member was also a moderator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:15 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4