Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) Empty
PostSubject: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:37 am

Rhukes apartment is like your average apartment. When you first walk in you are in the middle of the living room. the tv and sofa to your right. on the right of the sofa is a double glass door leading to the patio. a fish tank to your left. the kitchen behind the sofa and a hallway directly in front of the door. If you walked down the hallway and looked to the right you would see a closet with a washer and dryer in it and if you looked straight again you would see a fork path way. on the left, rhuks room, on the right, an empty room for his future meister. back up a bit to the washer and dryer room and look to the left and you will see a door that leads to the bath room. their bathroom is big. to the right a large shower. to the left another door that leads to a room. the only thing in that room is the toilet. in the middle of the main bathroom is the mirror. very long horizontally. on the sides of the mirror is two medicine cabinets on both ends of the main mirror. and cupboard at the bottom of the mirror. in rhuks room the door is in the left of his room. their is a bed in the center/back of his room. on the right he has a lamp stand with an alarm clock on it. to the left he has a desk for his p.c. directly in front of the bed is his closet. his closet if filled with average clothes. only three pairs of shoes. in the other room their is nothing. it is left empty. he has a lot of random wall papers throughout his house of random things such as the moon and the sun. or unicorns. or cars and girls. Rhuk spends most of his time in the living room watching t.v. the thing rhuk hates the most is when the door bell rings. he hates to have to get up off of his comfortable couch, but just his luck because suddenly at 10:00 pm at night his door bell started to ring. he got up off the couch and took a sigh of exhaustion, he stretched them stumbled slowly to the door half asleep. He looked through the peep hole. Rhuk couldn't make out who it was because his light outside popped out. he kept procrastinating on getting new light bulbs. he reached for the door nob and unlocked it. he turned it slowly and yanked at the door opening it in a flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:38 pm

I, Jago Knute, just came to the DWMA not all that long ago and am currently having troubles finding my way to the apartment I am staying in with my mother. I stopped at a door on a whim and decided to ask for directions after wandering around for a few minutes. I was going to knock on the door at first, but I quickly decided to ring the doorbell, because I was nervous or because I didn't know if it was rude or not, I am not sure. after a few tens of seconds, I could hear the lock click before the door creaked open slowly to reveal a very tired upperclassmen. "H-hello, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this is?" I was kind of jumpy and spoke in rambles, but I showed the boy a note with a few numbers and words scribbled on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 1:10 am

"Oh! are you moving into the empty apartment next to mine? because that's whats on this paper." Rhuk said rubbing his eyes, still a little irritated, yet relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:12 am

Jago took another look at the note, then studied the emblem on the door mentioned by the boy in front of him. After each puzzle piece gradually clicked together in his brain, he uttered a low but audible, "Oh~..." He was quite embarrassed, after all, that is a really difficult thing to miss. "Thank you very much, and I am sorry to disturb you, mister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:07 am

"well tommarrow during school Ill be very happy to show you around" rhuk said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:37 am

Jago returned his smile and said with a 135 degree bow, "Thank you very much!" He righted himself and immediately launched another question. "You are my sempai, right? Might I learn sempai's name? I am Jago by the way."

OOC: I am about 99% sure that you know what sempai means, however, if you don't, it means something like 'elder student' or 'upperclassman'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:52 pm

"I think im you're senpai im not so sure. we will find out soom enough." Rhuk said with a smile. "Oh by the way Im Rhuk, Rhuk steon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 6:58 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Rhuk-san. Well thanks for helping me around and I shall see you tomorrow!" Jago voiced his good bye with enthusiasm and turned towards his apartment. He barely picked up his foot to move before the door to his apartment slammed open, revealing the figure of his pissed-off mother. "Where the hell is boy!" Ms. Knute yelled in none too fluent English before turning to face him. She glared at Jago for a second before her face lightened and she looked at the boy standing in the door next to him. "Oh my! Has Jago-chan made friend?" Ms. Knute began to jump up and down while clapping, making her... extra skin on her belly jiggle with great intensity.

OOC: Ms. Knute calling Jago "Chan" is practically like calling your son "Joshy-poo" or something of the sort. Since "Chan" is also a term used for close FEMALE friends, this could be derogatory coming from anyone but his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 7:32 pm

That night once rhuk finally decide to lay in the bed, he had the best sleep of his life. He had dreams of things that would not make since in real life. At the stroke of 6:30 am he was rudely awaken by his alarm clock. "Ugh!" He moaned. He rolled out of bed and got dressed, Ate breakfast, and headed out the door for the DWMA. As he was walking down the street he couldn't help but feel uneasy, but the feeling soon disappeared once he reached Shibusen. He reached the top of the stairs to find a familiar looking face...

Ooc: (shibusen is the DWMA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 8:19 pm

Jato went to bed earlier than usual that night, after all, tomorrow morning Jago was meeting up with his blue and red eyed friend at the foot of the steps to the DWMA. He arrived at around six thirty and waited under the gaze of the newly risen, laughing sun. Jato took a few sips from the water bottle he had in his hand before he capped the newly empty bottle and tossed it into an open bin. He heard the bouncing of the bottle at the same time he saw those familiar red and blue eyes. "Hey, Rhuk! Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:21 pm

"Ya, ok so by the looks of your schedule We have 1st period together, yaa!" Rhuk said cheerfully. He guided Jato through the halls, past the water fountain and the idle kids. "Ahh here we are. ok come on Jato, our first class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:43 pm

"Sweet!" Jago exclaimed excitedly as Rhuk and he walked into the classroom. The class only had a few people in it, but it was as expected as school starts in about twenty minutes. He peered around the classroom, where his eyes eventually rested on the over-sized chalk boardd at the front of the room. On it was written the name of the class, "How to Know Your Compatibility Rating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 6:47 pm

As the teacher lectured the class on compatibility, rhuk daydreamed about many things until the teacher called on rhuk to answer a question. "Rhuk, why are you here if your not going to pay attention in my class! go, stand in the hall for a few minutes...NOW" the teacher yelled. Rhuk mumbled inaudible words under his breath and walked out of the class room. He stood in the halls waiting for the teacher to tell him it was okay to come back in. "Hmph! Lousy teacher!" Rhuk said kicking over an empty soda can on the hallway floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 7:04 pm

Jago watched in surprise at what just happened, what the hell was that? "Teacher, that was really uncalled for... He hadn't done anything wrong!" Jago voiced his opinion, but the teacher was clearly in a bad mood, no matter if it was his first day, that much was obvious. "What was that fatty? Well in that case, why don't you go join him!" As completely unexpected, the teacher was rather un-relentless. Jago just happened to leave the classroom just as Rhuk voiced his distaste and kicked a random soda can on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:20 pm

"Jugo? You got sent out too?" Rhuk said surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:39 pm

"Yeah, I suppose the teacher doesn't like chubby kids now does she?" Jago made a lighthearted joke, but indeed he was pretty pissed. "Calling someone fat isn't nice, besides, I'm not fat, just fluffy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:08 pm

"You know what, Lets ditch this class" Rhuk said with a sneaky grin. "Come on lets go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 1:38 pm

As Rhuk said something so irresponsible, Jago couldn't help but voice his complaints, though he followed behind obediently. "Hey, Rhuk! We could get in a lot of trouble for this you know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 2:53 pm

"were already in trouble" Rhuk yelled as they were running through the halls. " Hey lets take this short cut" They climbed a latter onto the second floor and stopped at a window. "Ok on the count of three, Jump" Rhuk said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:44 am

Jago was hardly keeping pace with Rhuk, huffing and puffing all the way onto the roof. Jago didn't dare look behind them, as he figured there was a teacher there, in hot pursuit. "Wait, why is there a ladder in the school anyway?" Though Jago was perplexed, he also knew that this was no normal school. Jago prepared himself outside the window and jumped at Rhuk's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:46 pm

"Me and my friend placed it there because we would occasionally sneak to the second floor to avoid the hall monitor guarding the stairs." Rhuk said. "Any more questions" Rhuk said a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:52 pm

"N-no! I was just curious as all!" Jago was surprised by Rhuk's irritated tone, but he still followed him out the window all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:48 pm

"Oh sorry if i came off a bit rude there" Said Rhuk. "Ok here I go!!" Rhuk sprinted towards the window and leaped out flawlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 9:11 am

Jago leapt out of the window right after Rhuk. They flew through the air for a few seconds while Jago dared not look down. When he finally got the courage to, he realized that there wasn't one of the giant candles or a roof to break there fall, rather, they fell directly into the stone courtyard below. "I knew it! Rhuk is crazy and we're gonna dieee!" Jago almost wet himself before he realized he had landed without so much as a scratch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 1:51 pm

"Hahaha" Rhuk laughed. "Ok lets go" Rhuk ran down the stairs of the school. he turned around to check on jago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next