Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 3:44 pm

Jago followed behind Rhuk all the way down the stairs to the spot they met earlier that morning. His heart was racing and adrenaline pumped through his veins, which the fall previously and the amount of running they were forced into had caused. Still, running down these steps was much easier than climbing up them. Especially when you aren't carrying leg weights. "Right behind you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 2:15 am

"I know this awesome hang out that the seniors who ditch go to" Rhuk said with a grin. "This way" He hopped over a bench and ducked loose branches under trees while jogging slow enough for jago to keep up with him without much of a hassle. "Were nearly there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 3:28 pm

jago's legs could barely carry him fast enough to keep up with Rhuk's pace, even though he had slowed had slowed down exponentially in order to allow Jago to catch up. They cut through the middle of Death City's central park while heading to Rhuk's special hangout. "I really hope so, this is getting really tiring!" They kept going for another minute or so before finally reaching their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 10:44 pm

"Oh crap, Hide!" Rhuk whispered. he pulled jago by his collar behind a bush. "Shh, that's a teacher on lunch break, if he sees us were done." Rhuk said under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 11:55 pm

Jago followed Rhuk's instructions and hid from view behind the designated bush. The fat man was nonchalantly sitting at a bench, eating a 2-foot sub that he got from god knows where. "What do we do Rhuk? I haven't even lost my virginity yet! I don't want to die!" Jago was thoroughly worried. He had an appointment with another recently-made friend the following morning too. He didn't want to miss that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 2:42 am

"we just have to wait him out...wait" Rhuk said with a troubled look on his face. "Take a close look at that sandwich, Its filled with human souls!" Rhuk whispered loudly. He put his left hand over his mouth but it was too late. The "Teacher" heard him. Suddenly the mans head did a 180 degree turn and stared directly at the bush that jago and rhuk were hiding behind. Rhuk closed his eyes as a beam of sweat dripped off his forehead. He opened them and glanced at Jago. Oh crap! I've really done it this time! Rhuk thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 11:56 am

Jago started at what Rhuk whispered and let out a low yelp, causing the 'man' to look in their direction. If this man was a teacher at the DWMA, shouldn't people have figured out that he was a kishin egg? He had heard about the old school nurse, Medusa, and that she went undetected in the school for years as a witch. The only one who knew about it was Lord Death and he just wanted to wait and see if anyone would actually notice. But a kishin egg is differtent, the wave of madness which extends off of them is readily recognizeable, so he must have just recently become a kishin egg. Which means that he has not consumed enough human souls to have substantially boosted powers, right?

"Rhuk, I will distract him long enough for you tot get away and run back to the school for help. Don't worry, something like this will hardly even be a challenge for me." A sinister mask suddenly appeared on Jago's face. A twisted smile and piercing eyes that almost looked as though they could actually turn someone to stone with but a glance. Jago knew that Rhuk wasn't the type to run away from a little fight, but he decided to voice his command to the older boy regardless of his decisions.

The ex-teacher gave a grotesque smile in the direction of the two boys and licked his canivorous teeth clean of soul residue with his long, pointed tongue. He was slightly overweight and wore khaki pants with a white dress shirt, which simultaneously tore as the man's body disformed and grew larger. Jago continued to stare for the few seconds this took place before he allowed a white glow to cover his clenched right fist. The move he used was a brand of soul purge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:33 pm

"Fine, but you better not die on me jago!" Rhuk yelled as he was running. Out of breath, Rhuk slowed down only to discovered that he was being followed. He turned around but he didn't see anything. He only sensed the presence of a hostile person.
"Show yourself coward" Rhuk demanded. Out from the bushes leaped a little kid. "You..your just a kid" Rhuk said full of relief. It didn't last for long because the kid showed his true colors when he lunged at rhuk with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 10:19 pm

Jago didn't actually expect Rhuk to start running, but that was the least of his worries as he now had his first monster to slay. The teacher, now mindless with blood lust, sprinted toward him at a pace no normal human could run, but his was a kishin egg, not a human. The kishin egg sent forward relentless punches and kicks all while showing almost no opening. Jago jumped back a step to gain his bearings and glanced in the direction that Rhuk had run to. There he was jostling with another kishin egg, but this one took the form of a child, maybe ten years old or so, but it was much faster than this old teacher here. Jago ran immediately to his friend's side, the other kishin egg hot in pursuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 7:01 pm

Rhuk looked over at jago sprinting toward him but that was a fatal mistake. After a moment he felt a stinging sensation in the center of his stomach. He looked down and saw that he got impaled with the kishin egg's hand. The kishin egg's hand turned as sharp as a dagger. Rhuk coughed up blood and fell to the floor, luckily he wasn't stabbed in any fatal places, But he was in no condition to fight. "Jago, do you think we could be compatible?" Rhuk asked after rolling over to dodge a strike from the kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 7:15 pm

Jago met Rhuk's eyes which were filled with curiosity, then pain as he was impaled through the stomach. Jago couldn't do anything. He couldn't protect his first friend he made in Death City, and he couldn't even protect himself. There was no way he could beat two of these freaks by himself, it was impossible. But were they compatible? If Rhuk's suggestion came to fruition, then perhaps... perhaps they could get out of here alive! "I don't know if it will work, Rhuk. But we have to try!"

Jago reached Rhuk at a point of duress, if he had gotten there any later, Rhuk might have been dead. The small kishin egg went for a killing blow on the downed boy, which was countered by a swift kick to the face, sending the little cretin crawling. His hand hastily went out to Rhuk, prompting Rhuk to take his hand and transform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:46 pm

Rhuk transformed into his weapon for. He landed on jagos hands. "So?" Rhuk questioned jago. "Does it feel...right?" Rhuk said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 11:36 pm

Rhuk began to glow, bathing the surrounding area in a gray light while he morphed into his other form, a pair of black and silver gauntlets which fit perfectly on Jago's hands. "Awesome. Feels great Rhuk!" Jago spoke and parried enemy attacks at the same time. Normally one would call this a two on one, but since the gauntlets on Jago's hands were made from another's flesh and bone, one would consider this to be two on two.

The two demons swiped at him for a little while longer before Jago launched his counter attack. The power of his soul wavelength was being magnified by Rhuk in his weapon form, so it felt like he was two, no four times stronger than he normally was. Beating the crap out of the teacher proved to be no difficulty, even though Jago is versed in kendo and not martial arts, they did teach an unarmed fighting style in his old dojo, in case a student lost their boken. A right hook with some added soul wavelength to it landed on the grotesque teacher's face, breaking a few of those canine teeth and breaking his jaw. The teacher went sprawling, but in his victory, Jago forgot about another dangerous little pest. The child-like kishin egg leaped onto Jago's back and bit deep into his shoulder.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)   Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhuk's Apartment (open, mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2