Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bird whose Wings have been Cut

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 11:54 pm

After a few moments she bowed her head, closing her eyes and cupping her hands, silently whispering her prayers to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 11:57 pm

His prayer beads were soon out, words murmuring under her breath as he cycled through them.

oocL sorry for crumbs
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:01 am

Claire said nothing audibly, kept her prayer style simple (as she didn't have her beads), and simply asked for forgiveness and most of all guidance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:07 am

Before long, Tony straightened slightly, drawing the symbol of the cross over his body before moving away and to the confession booth. He did not reappear for a long time.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:09 am

Claire stayed where she was, resisting the urge to break into tears at the tidal wave of terrors and uncertainties her prayer had unleashed. She managed to keep herself from crying, though her shoulders did tremble a few times. Luckily at the present time, the cathedral was, for the most part, empty.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:11 am

Not long after he exitted, the priest did as well, drawn almost magnetically to the silent sobbing girl. He spoke not a word, merely sitting down nearby and waiting to see if she would come to him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:12 am

She said nothing for a long while, finally managing to still her shoulders. "Father... I-I don't have anything to say."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:14 am

"Are you sure, my child?" His voice was soft and tender, as was his expression as he looked at her. Tony stood in the back, finger trailing idly through a bowl of holy water.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:17 am

She nodded once, though it was obvious she was holding it all back by a string. Finally she managed to whisper out. "I just don't know what to do anymore."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:20 am

"Well, being here is a good start." He said, offering a pleasant smile to her. "Do you need to speak your troubles?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:23 am

She shook her head, looking at a nearby stained glass of the Virgin Mary. "I've said all I need to say, Father... Words... Words will only bring tears that I'm not ready for. I'm sorry." She stood slowly, turning and heading for the exit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:51 am

"You know where to find me when you're ready, though." He stood, offering her a hand. His eyes drifted to the silver-haired man by the exit, "You appear to have someone waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:52 am

She nodded, continuing on without another word, feeling as though the gesture sufficed. She passed Tony, slipping out the doors and towards the car, taking a moment to take a few calming breaths.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 1:06 am

He said not a word, continuing to play with the water for a while before stepping outside. "Going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 1:07 am

She slowly slid down to sit on the steps, rubbing her eyes. "Take me home, please."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:15 pm

He merely offered her a smirk, lifting her to his hip with one arm, unlocking his car, and sliding her inside. Tony again allowed her to determine the music as he pulled away from the cathedral and made his way further into the city. "I have errands to run," he said, pulling up to a strip mall. "Do you want me to get you anything?" The Italian already had his seatbelt off and the engine killed, his keys in his hand. His old car's windows weren't powered, and thus could be literally rolled down on their own.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:29 pm

Claire leaned against the window, closing her eyes and letting out an equal parts frustrated and exhausted sigh. "Just... Hurry up please?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:29 pm

"Do you want anything?" He asked again, holding the handle and waiting, piercing blue eyes locked on her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:33 pm

She pursed her lips, quickly snapping out. "No, I don't want anything, just hurry." She rubbed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh. She dropped her voice, losing the venom and leaving only the fatigue. "I'm sorry. I didn't... mean to snap."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 5:44 pm

"You're fine," he said, reaching over and patting her shoulder before popping out and into the grocery store in front of them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 5:47 pm

Claire waited patiently for him, rolling the window down and closing her eyes. Slowly, she began to organizer her thoughts, sorting through the confusion and the hurt, going so far as to push Jasmine aside for the moment. Akira had given her enough money to at least last a few years of diapers and bottles, so that was taken care of. Now there was only the next 8 months of grueling pregnancy, and then raising the child. Her child.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:06 pm

And in the end, regardless of what they had done to her, of what they'd changed and who the father was, that's what it was --- her child. No one could change that, could take that from her. Even with religion aside, there was no giving up on this child now, now that she knew it was there, now that she had someone to take care of rather than having someone take care of her.

Antonio returned around an hour later, cart filled with groceries, as well as --- what was that, three, four--- dozens of flowers, mostly roses, in the child's seat. He openned up the trunk, popping it up and loading groceries into the back. He was humming to himself as he did so, taking his own sweet time and ignoring the random text he got from his roommate. After placing most of the flowers in the back, he pushed the cart into the return and slid into the driver's side. There was a smile on his face as he handed her a pair of crinkle bags, which contained assorted chocolates and candies, a tub of ice cream, pain meds, prenatal vitamins, a large, fluffy, navy throw blanket, and a snuggly white and brown teddy bear. The flowers were all various blues, pinks, and whites, lively and happy, inviting.

"Does this help at all, Claire?"

---

Sarah. The first text was direct and yet blank all at once as Jasmine sat at the roof of the Academy, dangling her legs over the edge.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:12 pm

Claire looked at all of the things he'd bought her, taking the pillow and immediately starting to snuggle up with it. She smiled over at him, tears coming to her eyes that she quickly blinked them away. "T-Thank you Tony..."

---

Yeah, whatcha need? Sarah looked at her phone questioningly, laying on the bed at Tony and Rogue's apartment, having nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:15 pm

He offered her a wide, innocently charming smile in response, "Not a problem." With a nod, he gestured to another store in the area. "I was going to go ahead and arrange a mini-spa day for you, but I took longer than expected...."

---

How busy are you? Numb tears struck her screen as she typed, setting the phone on the ground behind her to ensure that it wouldn't drop.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:18 pm

Claire shook her head, already yawning from her sleepiness. "I just want to sleep..." She took the bear out, already turning the passengers seat into an impromptu bed. "Can we just..." She yawned. "Go back to my house?"

---

I'm free. Why? Wanna do something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bird whose Wings have been Cut
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next