Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bird whose Wings have been Cut

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:21 pm

He laughed, "Well, bundle up with the blanket, then. I'll take you back."

---

You need to see your sister. She was bent backwards, still sitting on the ledge, looking at her phone and typing upside down. She's pregnant.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:24 pm

Claire nodded, wrapping herself in the blanket with a content sigh.

---

There was a few moments pause before Jazz's phone started to ring as Sarah called her.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:29 pm

Tony smiled softly, driving off his house first, knowing that she would fall asleep, to drop off his groceries. There were a number of advantages to having a first floor apartment.

Jasmine glanced at it before bending back and flipping herself upright, plopping down cross-legged before grabbing it and click speaker to answer it. "Yes... ma'am?" Her voice sounded hoarse and ragged as she sat there, but the internal microphone picked it up with a fair amount of ease.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:31 pm

Claire was fast asleep when he came back, snuggled up to the bear like a small child.

---

Sarah's voice was guarded, careful. "What do you mean, she's pregnant? If this is some kind of trick, Jazzy... It's not funny."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:15 pm

He laughed to himself as he pulled out one of the flower bouquets, shaking his head. Saying nothing, he proceeded inside..... -paused-

---

"I don't do tricks," she said, shaking her head, a strike of venom lacing the edge of the word, "Not about this. They..." She let out an almost growl, falling back on the stone, her lower back bending in a neat arch beneath her. "They did something to her, Sarah. They did something to her, and now she's pregnant and I..." Jasmine shook her head, hands falling to cover her face, the phone balanced on her chest. "She's pregnant."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:21 pm

Sarah let out a hiss, rubbing her eyes. She pulled her phone away, putting Jazz on speaker to send a text to Tony. Bring me to Claire's apartment. Now. She sighed, pursing her lips. "What're we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:37 pm

"I don't know." She said, and her words came out wavering and desperate. "I don't bloody know."

---still waiting because timeline.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:43 pm

Sarah growled deep in her throat. "If I ever find another member of Section 12, I'm going to kill them slowly and painfully..." She sighed, taking her phone off speaker and dropping off the bed, fitting her shoes on. "I called Tony to take me over... Are you there right now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:48 pm

"I'm at the Academy." She said, sighing. "Gimme a sec, kay?" Without waiting for a response, she pulled up her mic'ed headphones, plugged them into her phone, and secured the phone into her pocket. This done, she began leaping down the front of the building, doing a sumersault in the air and landing on her feet at the front of the school. "Back," she said, putting the cord in her mouth and talking into the mic. She pressed her heels against the ground, clicking the wheels out of the bottoms of her shoes and making her way down the steps. "I don't know what to do." She admitted, now passed the steps and skating through the city; it was early evening, now, around four-thirty or so.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:54 pm

Sarah grabbed her carrier bag, grabbing a few things from around her room. "I don't either... But right now... I think we need to be there..." Walking into the living room. "At least I'm pretty sure I can handle pregnant mood swings better than I can handle her normally..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:12 pm

Jasmine made a sort of scoffing sound as she skated, shaking her head. "I'll see you soon, though? I'll... I'll head over to you guys' place."

There were a few crinkle bags still sitting out, dry and canned goods that didn't need to be refrigerated. Still, Tony popped inside a second later, a collection of bleeding heart roses and painted orchids bound together in a vase. "Sarah...? Sup? What's with the bag?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:15 pm

Sarah ended the call, looking up at Tony. "Hey, I sent you a text. I need you to take me to Claire's... What's with the flowers?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:17 pm

He merely shrugged, handing them over to her. "Figured you could use a little something to brighten up your day." There was a long, uncomfortable pause as he stood there, vase in hand. "Did... Jazzy-bell tell you?"

Jasmine pulled her phone out to check it for a split moment before setting it to play her music and returning it to her pocket.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:20 pm

Sarah only nodded, her face a mask. "Yeah, she told me... Did she tell you too?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:23 pm

"I was trying to call her," he said, shrugging. "She wouldn't say what was up. I only found out once I got there." He shook his head, setting the flowers on the coffee table. "I was going to wait until Claire told you herself." Nonetheless, he shrugged and gestured her forward. "She's asleep in the car, right now. I took her to the doctor's and then ran some errands."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:25 pm

"Alright. Well take us home." She made for the door, slipping through the door and heading for the car. She paused when she saw Claire, pursing her lips and contemplating.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:28 pm

He followed after her, not far behind. Without another word, he slipped into the driver's side, clicking the stereo system off the second her had the engine back on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:31 pm

Sarah waited a few more moments before rounding the car, slipping around the car and getting in behind Tony. She watched Claire for a moment, chuckling a bit when she saw that some of the girls hair had wound up in her mouth. She reached over, pulling the strand away and smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:36 pm

Tony was wordless as he started the car and began to pull away, struggling to hide the smile on his face. "Oh... can ya text rogue and let him know that I'll be late today?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:37 pm

She nodded, pulling out her phone and typing out the quick text, sending it. "Done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bird whose Wings have been Cut   A Bird whose Wings have been Cut - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bird whose Wings have been Cut
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3