Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:19 am

He'd promised her that he would train her, and not doing so seemed increasingly silly the more she found herself accidentally battling with the speed of life. Shaking his head, he'd brought Candace with him to the Training Grounds, finding an area away from other trainers. Cracking his neck, he dropped the bag he was carrying, ignoring the supplies of drinks and snacks. Pulling away his jacket and hood, he left himself in the loose tank top he'd arrived in, cargo shorts carrying the majority of the gear he refused to remove, at any point, ever. With other people around, his mask remained in place.

"Are you ready?" He asked her, rubbing at his muscles as he prepared to train her. Speed, of all the things Aurora could have given her... she gave the girl speed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:29 pm

Having speed wasn't as good as it sounded when you can't really control yourself when going fast; thus, Candy hadn't been able to make use of her new ability. Not that she really needed it, but she figured it'd be nice to have available. All of that, and the fact that it was generally in her nature, culminated in her being rather excited about the training. She was dressed up in simple, light, clothing consisting of a white shirt and a pair of loose shorts.

"Yep!" Candy replied happily while doing various stretches.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:35 pm

"Breathe," he said; he knew full well that this training session would lead to a lot of headaches just from trying to keep track of hers. His eyes weren't designed for such a task. Still, he was up for it, all the same and set about doing some stretches of his own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:04 pm

After finishing up her stretching in silence she waited for him to do the same. "So, what should I do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:05 pm

When he finished, he finally answered her: "Catch me." He said, and no sooner had he finished the words did he appear to disappear. Nothing was left in his wake but a rush of air replacing the space he'd previously taken up. Some distance away, he stood to her side, watching her and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:18 pm

"Okaaaaay~" Candy sang as she turned towards him. A moment later, she was on the move, accelerating rapidly in his direction. That was the easy part. It was stopping that was making things difficult.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:27 pm

Before she could reach him, he used the ability again, appearing behind her and reaching to try to grab her, trying to help her stop.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:40 pm

With Rogue's help she was easily able to stop moving, rather than sliding a ways or flying off her feet. "Thanks." She said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:41 pm

He nodded, releasing her. "Again." He said, disappearing once more. This time, he dug his feet into the ground, trying to find ways to better brace himself for impact.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:49 pm

With a nod, she did as she was told again, speeding towards him as she had done before. She tried somewhat brake when she was getting too close, but it really wan't very effective.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 4:34 pm

He held his arms out, prepared to catch her should she barrel into him. Really, he wouldn't mind it if she did, he was just trying to make sure that she could manage herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:57 pm

Slowing down in time wasn't an option, but she wasn't too fast when she hit him. Not fast enough to get hurt, anyway. "How do you stop?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 6:34 pm

He chuckled, "How would you have stopped normally?" Rogue asked, holding her gently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:42 pm

"Painfully." Candy answered with a sigh and then a smile as she stepped away from Rogue. "So, how?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:49 pm

"I mean," he clarified, "Without the super speed."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:30 pm

"I'd stop normally." Candy said. "I'd either slow down gradually or I'd get some help from friction. But, it doesn't work with the speed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:04 pm

"You can't slow down?" He asked her, raising a brow in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:10 pm

"I told you, it ends up ending painfully." Candy said, crossing her arms. "I think I need practice keeping my balance while I slide to a stop. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:14 pm

They could probably use an area with more friction, but finding such would rrisk something more painful to land on. He shook his head. "Let's try turns." Trial by fire.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:21 pm

Candy blinked at him and tilted her head, and eyebrow raised. "Turns?" She asked with confusion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:23 pm

Offering her a ride on his back, he lead her over to the large standing poles that he often practiced his own abilities on. From above, it offered quite the course for anyone testing their jumping, or related abilities. From below, it was an obstacle course for anyone trying to run and test themselves on turns.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:28 pm

After hopping off of his back and taking a look at the poles, she looked much less confused than before. "I see!" She exclaimed, nodding vigorously. "Should I do it without the speed first, or go straight in?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:30 pm

"Without," he said, jumping slightly in place and reappearing on one of the poles above. Calling down, he spoke again, "Ease yourself into your speed, but make sure you know the course, first."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:43 pm

"Okay." She said as she over to one side of the poles. Getting down low to the ground, she kicked off. Being small and agile, she had no trouble weaving between the poles on the first try, though that she knew it was easy compared to what it would be with her speed. At the other end, she called up to Rogue. "So I do it a little quicker each time?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:03 pm

"Yes, ma'am!" He said, watching her actions as she moved, occasionally repositioning himself atop the poles in order to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next