Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:01 pm

"Well since I'm linked to you mind, I'd have to say about as much control as you do, love." He dropped the lighter, with the great intentions of watching a bonfire, and maybe even torching the rest of the woods.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:04 pm

She chuckled softly, exhaling a breath and closing her eyes. Suddenly the petals vanished, fading from existence and vanishing back into her soul. "Fortunately, in matters such as my petals, the soul always outweighs the mind. And you don't have control over my soul."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:08 pm

"Clever girl... but, all in due time. I think I've had enough of this business. Messing with you has been a real drag... I have a better idea." He receded back into Martyn, who seemed to have a muscle spasm as he did, before his body fell limp and weak.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:11 pm

She watched Martyn, careful of what might happen next. Her petals once again began to flicker into existence, surrounding the glade and blocking escape. "Martyn, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:19 pm

For a while he was very still, and her voice echoed through the trees, with no response. Martyn just started laughing, laughing hysterically. He fell onto his back just shaking with laughter. His once crimson eyes seemed to be much darker, almost black. "Can he hear you? Hah, don't make me laugh! The mouth on this woman!" He couldn't seem to help the laughter, staring up into the sky without much care in the world.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:23 pm

She paused for a moment, staring down at Martyn's body, taking only a moment to glance up as the shield completed itself. "Alright, so apparently he can't hear me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:29 pm

With one swift motion he had Martyn back on his feet, and picked up the sword they boy so carelessly abandoned, and drew it out with a very cross smile. He dashed at her, the blade ready to impale her, fast enough to cut through the air.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:31 pm

She yawned at his approach, forming petals on her left arm in the fashion of a shield, and forming a sword out of petals in her right. "Please tell me we're not doing this? Look around you. I could crush you in an instant." She raised her shield, the petals surprisingly resilient as they caught his blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:35 pm

The two met with a very satisfying clang, and he pressed hard against her with the blade. "That's all well and dandy, but why haven't you? Your hesitating. Do you fear harming the child? Give it your best shot, he's felt worse!" He pushed so hard he was moving her across the ground.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:40 pm

She gave a soft whistle, and suddenly the dome of petals around began to swirl around, like a swarm of angry bees. It suddenly began to swirl inward, growing quickly closer to them. "You think I'm holding back for Martyn's sake? I was holding back for my own sake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:46 pm

Go on then. You said you would end me, and I would feel neglected if you didn't live up to your promise." He pulled the sword back only to let loose a barrage of attacks. Even though he kept a strong attitude a tear broke free from his eye as he relented.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:50 pm

The petals grew closer and closer around him, swarming around her and forming a tight ball around him. The petals fit to the shape of his body, keeping him from moving against the petals and effectively immobilizing him. "I'm not going to hurt you while you're in that kids body. I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to hurt him, but i don't need to hurt him to keep you well and truly contained."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:58 pm

"You make me sick... Your just like him. Pretending to be very heroic. Pretending to be some pillar of justice, when your both just as corrupt as they come." Seeing as there wasn't really much he could do, he let Martyn go. "I always knew you were weak Martyn, but this is a new low. You win this round, crazy bitch." His eyes faded back to normal, still ensnared in the rose petals.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:00 pm

Rose snapped her fingers, the petals slowly pulling away from him. They flew over to the tree, carefully picking it up and dropping it back into the ground , almost exactly where it had been. She studied Martyn for a few moments before kneeling. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:03 pm

He stood there in a petrified state, dropping his sword as he came to realize the events that had taken place. He watched her kneel, and simply fell upon her, hugging her. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let that happen..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:05 pm

She went a little rigid for a moment before hugging him back. "Hey hey hey, it's alright... You didn't do anything. And I think I thoroughly annoyed him into submission. I can be very stubborn." she pulled one arm from around him, pressing it to the scratches on her neck, finding them mostly scabbed over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:10 pm

He pulled back, sitting on his knees in front of her and just smiled. "I'm glad I came to see you today. Your too kind, even if you can be a little stubborn at times."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:13 pm

She gave him a gentle smile, patting him a few times on the shoulder. "I'm glad you came. I hope I was able to help you, Martyn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:16 pm

"Yes you were." he collected his things and stood up. "I hope that someday we each other again. Goodbye." He turned and casually walked away from her nowhere as nearly in such a rush when arriving.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:19 pm

From behind him, the music started again, this time a slow song, that sounded almost like a love song, echoing through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3