Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:03 am

Sozen lets out a relieved sigh, leaning back in his chair. "Thank god..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:23 pm

OOC: He should probably let everyone else know of the delay...

The doctor wheeled in Aiko some time later.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:26 pm

Sozen smiles at Aiko, who smiles weakly back before gesturing to Asuka. "H-How is she?" Sozen's face hardens, and he speaks harshly. "She'll live...I'm going to call Stein and inform him we'll need to delay our departure..." He exits the room, pulling out his phone. Aiko sighs, looking over at Asuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:31 pm

Asuka didn't appear as though she would wake any time soon. Her lips were dry and cracked, and she seemed nothing more than a shell. Though her face was the same, the sudden fragility of her made her virtually unrecognizable. A nurse walked in, and added some sedative to her IV.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:19 pm

Aiko watches Asuka, too weak to wheel herself over to her. A nurse comes soon, helping Aiko into the bed next to Asuka. Aiko continues to watch her, waiting for her brother to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:30 pm

Asuka scarcely seemed to breath she moved so little.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:32 pm

Aiko groans lightly in pain, a small stream of blood leaking out of her mouth. "A-Asuka....A-anyone....h-help...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:44 pm

Asuka didn't move, still comatose.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:49 pm

Aiko doubles over as a nurse rushes in, starting to work on her. Sozen returns, panicking. "W-What's happening?!" "She seems to have a tear in the esophagus...We need to get her back in surgery..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

OOC: Asuka's not going to do anything for a while....
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:34 pm

Aiko is wheeled out, and Sozen takes a seat next to Asuka. He glared at her, and started speaking, even though he knew she wouldn't hear him. "This is all your fault, you know...Your inability to harden your heart, to withstand emotional trauma...Now Aiko's bleeding internally, and she looks so weak...You make me sick, Asuka..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:14 pm

Saca made sure that despite her unconscious state, she heard every word. Echoing and resonating in her brain. "You hear that? Your precious team is dying because of you. Your daughter has been passed from one witch to the next, like a used toy. To die here in this hospital would be the best thing you could do for them."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:20 pm

At that a small piece of Aiko's soul, left behind, speaks up. "That's not true! You're in pain, and Sozen is angry. There's still Stein, and Sylas, and Dowan. There's also Naga, Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patti, Black*Star, and Tsubaki! The team just needs its leader to wake up! So wake up, Asuka!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:40 pm

Asuka tried to push through and wake up, but something was holding her down. She felt like she was sinking, and fast.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:43 pm

The fragment forms into a ghost, and it grabs her hand, melding into her and giving her strength. "You aren't alone, Asuka...You're never alone. We're with you every step of the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:57 pm

Asuka pushed forward as hard as she could. She felt as though she were moving forward, but it was hard to really tell.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 12:59 pm

Images flash of her entire team. Working together to kill the witch, Sylas's promise regarding Lenore, them gathered in the Death Room and waiting for her decision. "You see? Everyone trusts you, so you don't need to feel alone. We're behind you, 100%. So c'mon Asuka, wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:02 pm

Asuka awoke with a start, choking on the feeding tube that the nurse had put down her throat. She had been out for days, and it had felt like only hours.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:03 pm

Sozen starts lightly as she awakens. Aiko lays unconscious in her bed, a feeding tube down her throat as well. Sozen simply glares at Asuka as two nurses rush in to assist her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:39 pm

Asuka coughed and trembled, unused to using her body after not moving for so long. She felt a heaviness in her chest when she saw Aiko still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:45 pm

Sozen continues to glare at her. The nurses leave after ensuring she's comfortable and he speaks. "She's been into surgery four times since we got here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:51 pm

"Sozen, I asked her to stop. She refused to listen to me." Asuka started pulling out her IVs and shook as she tried to stand, "But you won't have to deal with me any longer. I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:53 pm

Sozen stands, pushing her back into the bed. "You're too weak to go anywhere, and you don't get to go anywhere until Aiko is up...Regardless of whether she forced you to let her heal you, you at least have to thank her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:57 pm

Asuka looked him sternly in the eye, "The best way for me to thank her is to keep her from doing it again. By leaving. Weak or not, I have to go. I've held you all back long enough. Go home. All of you. I'll let you know when the kishin has been located. This is my mission. My job. And you can't keep me here forever."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 2:01 pm

At this point Sylas steps in, having been hiding around the corner. A bouquet of flowers are held in one hand, two cards in the other. He looks sternly at Asuka. "Asuka, you're not going anywhere. You think that because you made a mistake, you need to leave? That's childish, and ignorant. Ignoring reality like that is just a form of inadvertent malice...You're going to recover in that bed, you aren't going to apologize to Aiko, because she did it of her own will. You're going to help us kick Charim's ass and kill the kishin. Together, as a team. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!   It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Is The Beating of His Hideous Heart?!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next