Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:13 pm

Noelle smirked immediately, a field of white sparks starting to flit all over her body. "Bad move. Soul SPARK!" She kept her trajectory, the power coursing over her body almost begging for him to touch her.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:21 pm

"Tch, I thought this was hand to hand!" To be able to activate a soul purge skill in the middle of a swing was a power that rivaled mastery, thankfully, Stephen put himself in a position with flexibility. Though, baiting him to grab her with an uppercut was really well thought out. Still spinning on his left heel, Stephen arced his thrust into a downward swing and pushed himself downward, still keeping a flawless center of gravity. Still crouching, Stephen sent a right-footed kick towards Noelle's knee, a blow which, if it lands, would incapacitate the teacher.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:23 pm

Noelle crouched as well, and just when he launched his kick she somersaulted backwards, ending up crouched some feet away with a smirk on her face. "It's a fight. Never expect your enemy to play fair." She stood, readjusting her stance, opting for a new form that looked comparable to krav maga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:29 pm

Stephen righted himself and returned to his original stance, not favoring either side more than the other. "Of course you are right. You are the second strongest person I have ever fought, Ms. Hammerfist." His statement wasn't condescending or mocking, just stating facts as they came. His master was way tougher than Noelle, but what could one expect? His master had martial arts skills that rivaled Stein.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:32 pm

Noelle chuckled softly, rolling her shoulders again and dropping her stance, nodding towards him while leaving herself completely open. "It's Fogg. Ms. Fogg."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:36 pm

"Alright Ms. Foggy. Shall we continue? Our audience is growing restless." While waiting for Noelle to regain her stance, Stephen beckoned over towards the rows of students, looking on eagerly at the two's fight.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:41 pm

"Why don't you show me what you've got? I must say, attacking you got old pretty quick." She chuckled at that, keeping herself relaxed, though to the keen of eye would notice that her looseness masked a quick trigger, her waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:45 pm

"Well then, I suppose I'll oblige you." Stephen retorted before stepping within arms reach and swinging a left hook at her shoulder, rather, one could say it almost looked like it could swing past her and over to her back. Stephen stepped into this punch lightly with his left foot and put tension in his right leg, ready to counter Noelle's move.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:47 pm

She chuckled as he stepped in close, quickly bringing her knee up to plant it firmly in his family jewels. "Game, set, match."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:59 pm

As expected, his feint worked out, though he did get kneed in the balls, that pain usually took effect 2-3 seconds after the hit. His left arm slid over her back and he pushed off with his right leg, at the moment Noelle's knee made contact with his balls, Stephen wrapped his left arm around her and slid behind her. 1 second. Stephen swung around her and grasped her right flank with his left hand, holding her firmly. Numb tingling settled in his manhood. 2 seconds. Stephen swung his right arm up and grabbed Noelle's left breast, on accident. Completing his control over her movements. 3 seconds. The pain was excruciating enough to make him cry manly tears. Having lost all lower body strength, he allowed himself to collapse, sending both him and Noelle to the ground together, where Stephen writhed in extreme agony, clutching tightly to his teacher.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:01 am

Noelle actually yawned from where she was being held, relaxing as best she could in his grip. Suddenly, her body once again became sheathed in electric soul force, and as he was holding her he would feel the full wrath of her power. "Soul Spark."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:05 am

He knew it was coming, but he didn't even feel pain from Noelle's "Soul Spark". Rather, it was a tingling sensation which spread throughout his whole body and actually numbed the excruciating pain emanating from his crotch. He did react involuntarily to the jolt though, which forced his body to 'thrust' from his pelvis.

OOC: Leave it up to Stephen to make things lewd
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:07 am

Noelle immediately stopped at his reaction, her cheeks quickly burning a deep red. She elbowed him hard in the stomach, no longer acting on reason and focusing entirely on instinct. She struggled out of his grip, working to her feet and taking a few steps away from him, working to calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:11 am

Stephen had finally regained enough of his composure to move freely and speak, until Noelle elbowed him in the stomach. "Yeowch! It was your fault!" Stephen gripped his side and stood up slowly, taking care as to not stress his nuts or side. "If you hadn't have shocked me, I wouldn't have been forced to do 'that'!" He knew exactly why the teacher was flustered, grabbing a girl's breast by accident is nothing in comparison to humping her, no matter if it was or wasn't involuntary.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:13 am

Noelle let as smooth a breath out as she could before looking to the other students. She cleared her throat, and once confident that her voice was hold she spoke. "Class is dismissed." She hurried past Stephen, grabbing her shirt and putting it on before rushing out the door, heading up further into the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:20 am

Even though Noelle dismissed class, the students remained in their seats flabbergasted because of what just took place. Stephen was frozen too, but for a different reason. Should he chase after her, or tend to his exploded sack? His watch read 9 o'clock, still 30 minutes before class ended. "Sorry everyone, but I'll be right back. Stay in your seats." Even though he had no authentic authority, the other students simply nodded at Stephen and remained where they were, talking among themselves in hushed tones while Stephen chased after their teacher. "Wait Ms. Fogg! I'm sorry okay?" He could only see her back about 20 paces ahead of him and even though his jewels were on fire, he quickened his stride to catch up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 8:10 am

She made it up a flight of stairs, and as her foot made it to the final step it began to spark. "Soul Spark: Shock Floor." The staircase became encased with electricity, and any who would step on it would feel like they were walking on pins and needles. Regardless, she continued her way up, her face a mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:44 am

When Noelle's words entered the air, Stephen's first instinct was to run, but he couldn't do that right now. His very own aesthetic wouldn't let this woman, no matter how rugged she may be, to run away a teary mess, especially when it was his fault.

Each step was excruciating, inviting a new painful sensation with each step. Since Noelle's move utilized the soul wavelength to create friction and produce an electric charge, it was able to pass through his shoes' rubber soles as though they weren't there. "Can you wait up? This is seriously painful you know!" Stephen trotted up the stairs in pursuit, but he couldn't make is and collapsed from two different pains.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:01 am

Noelle finally broke out onto a balcony, sucking in a deep breath of fresh morning air. Contrary to what she had appeared, she had not been about to cry. Rather, she found that it would be best if she allowed the cool morning air to shock her back to her senses. She took several more deep breaths, leaning against the railing and visibly relaxing with each breath.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 3:59 pm

Millie was laying out on the balcony herself. She didn't really have a class this period, and planned to use it for training. That plan was shattered, however, when she realized that she wasn't quite... Awake yet... So there she would lay, and sometimes nap, everyday while waiting for her next class. Today, however, seemed a bit different. Someone else had come up to the balcony. Not that Millie cared. Company was always welcome.

With a slight wave and an amiable smile, Millie sat up from her spot on the ground. "Hi." Was the only thing she could really think to say. After all, this person didn't seem too happy. Saying something else might upset them, and she didn't want that. She could also here someone else coming, but she'd check into that when they got here.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 4:33 pm

Noelle jolted at her sudden introduction, looking over to her. She smiled some, nodding her head in greeting. "Mornin'..." She took another, shorter breath, taking a moment to study her. "You're a student, right? Shouldn't you be in class?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 4:58 pm

Glad to get a positive response, Millie approached the lady. "I don't have one this period. I just come in early every day and relax out here." She answered, leaning agains the rails beside her. Was this lady a teacher maybe? Or a school nurse...? Did it really matter? People were people. It would be nice to know, though.

Extending a hand, Millie introduced herself. "My name's Achilles, but I'd rather you call me Millie. Nice to meet you Miss...?" She trailed off to allow the possible teacher to fill the blank.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 5:00 pm

Noelle took the hand, giving it a quick shake before pulling her hand back. "Fogg. Ms. Fogg. I work here as a teacher..." She turned her attention back to the horizon, though the pounding in her head caused her to shield her eyes and let out a groan.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 5:09 pm

Millie noted the groan, stretching a little to take in the light. "Not a morning person, eh?" She questioned, taking a moment to scan the area. Maybe she d train after all? Or maybe she'd just stay put. Who knows? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 5:11 pm

Noelle shook her head, still blocking the sun from her eyes. "No, I just had a rough night. What about you?" She looked over to the girl, raising a brow. "Taking a nap up here? I'm guessing you're not too fond of waking up either?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next