Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:55 pm

It took a minute or two of precious time for the pain to reside just enough so that Stephen could get back on his feet. The paralyzing effects of the static electricity had long passed, but he was still feeling twinges of pain from his shattered manhood. Disregarding any excruciating pain he felt, he decided to continue on his little hunt for the teacher he accidentally violated, and, with any luck, maybe they could make up? It was while these thoughts flushed into his head that he reached the door to one of the roofs of the school, a door behind which he could hear two female voices. One of them was Noelle, but who was the other? He decided to press against the door and listen instead of rushing out there to interrupt. Who knows, maybe he would hear something interesting?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 3:50 am

Millie let out a little laugh, brushing her own hair aside. "Yeah. Getting up was never my thing." She responded, putting her hands in her pockets and rocking on her heels. She was obviously quite relaxed. She liked this teacher. Kinda layed back, which wasn't an easy personality to have for Millie. After all, when you worry as much as Millie there is no relaxation. Everything you do has concequences, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 12:06 pm

She chuckled softly, nodding. "I don't know many people who found that getting up was there thing. Don't think you're alone in that regard..." She turned around, leaning back against the railing and watching Millie, smiling some.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 10:00 pm

[color:09e1=993300]'This is perfect! Maybe that girl can cheer up ol' teach for me!' Stephen thought this to himself. Perhaps he could apologize on good grounds if this girl pulled the heavyweight for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)   A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pounding Headache: Typical Way to start the Day (Open, Semi-Mature Content in First Post)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3