Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) Empty
PostSubject: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 7:09 pm

A grey haired teen walked through the streets of Death City, bored out of his mind. The boy itched the bracelet around his wrist, sighing, This thing itches so much...Couldn't the academy tag me with a sticker or something?, he thought to himself, when the grey haired teen was taken to Death City, he was given a bracelet to show that he was under surveillance, though he was glad he didn't have a teacher trailing after him anymore, it was pretty awkward. The boy continued to walk for a bit before plopping down on a bench, pulling out a box of strawberry pocky. He scanned the area with his violet/grey eyes as he munched on the flavored biscuit,This town is a bit boring..., he thought, At least in bustling cities there was an arcade or something, but I haven't found any here yet..., with a sigh, the weapon closed his eyes, it was probably going to be another normal uneventful day. Boring

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on August 12th 2016, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 7:35 pm

As was usually the case, Kyle found himself outside on his skateboard. Earlier that morning his mom told him to pick up some groceries, but he decided to take a little detour through his favorite route to practice a few new tricks. Not like his mom needed them as soon as possible anyway, it could wait. He absentmindedly turned a corner, bopping his body up and down to the beat of his music. After a few moments a faint buzz came from his pockets, to which the boy sighed. Stepping off his board, Kyle pulled out his phone and saw that his grandma was calling him. ''Hi grandma, what's up?'' He said in a slightly faked enthusiasm. Leaning against a tree, he held a boring conversation with his grandma, hoping to dear god something would happen that he could use as an excuse to hang up.

Convenient as it was, his wish came true...Only not exactly how he wanted it to.

Loud cackling and cheering could be heard from just a few streets away, followed by lots of screaming from many different people. At the scene, a crooked, deformed humanoid could be seen. A pink disco vest decorated with glitter and white 70's trousers with coloured patterns all over it could be seen on the person. His bald, sickly white head safe for a few tufts of hair combined with pitch black eyes made him look both scary and insanely funny. Even worse than that, he was wearing rollerskates! ...Oh, and he was murdering innocents, which is arguably even worse.

The Kishin Egg's twisted but vibrant wavelength slowly crept through the surrounding area, growing bigger and bigger by the second. Currently, he found himself crouched over a young woman who had tears running down her cheek. She tried to scream, but all that came out was a soft whimper. ''BWHAP!!'' The Disco-Kishin let out as he struck his deformed, bladed hand into the woman's neck. ''Ayy, come one now! Don't be sad, DANCE! HAHAHAHAHA!!'' He let out, standing back up and chasing after the fleeing civilians.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 7:50 pm

B.J suddenly stood, the hair on the back of his neck rising when he heard the cackling. The weapon stared in horror as the grotesquely hilarious looking creature went around killing innocent people, "Oh crap..." B.J murmured, Maybe if I can get close enough, my anti madness can hurt it...., he thought, but quickly ditched htell idea, that would be like walking into a slaughter house, the only safe way get could approach the kishin egg if he was in weapon form, and even still he'd need a meister. The weapon started to look around, perhaps in the crowd of fleeing people there was at least SOMEONE who knew how to fight, maybe even wield a weapon, "Does..Uh..Anyone know how to fight?" He called out, it was a shot in the dark but he had to at least try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 8:00 pm

He never caught onto the screaming and cackling because of his earbuds, but when he sensed an evil wavelength Kyle suddenly jumped to attention, taking off his sunglasses and clipping them to his white sleeveless shirt. ''Uhh, Grandma I'll call you ba-...N-No I'm fine I j-..Yeah! No! Listen I gotta go, bye!'' He hurried quickly putting his phone back into his pocket with a groan. He spat on the ground, got a running start and hopped on his skateboard, doing his best to bob and wave through the crowds of fleeing civilians until he turned the corner once more. What he saw was...Disgusting, insulting, and really, REALLY weird. ''...Again, seriously?'' He muttered under his breath, approaching slowly and looking around. No use calling Austin to help him out, he'd arrive WAY too late. But he didn't want to take any chances fighting this flamboyant maniac with his bare fists. He looked around the crowd, his eyes peeled for anyone that wasn't running away in sheer terror...They were in Death City after all, there had to be a weapon SOMEWHERE.
Eventually, Kyle spotted a fairly tall figure who looked quite a bit like Austin, just with different hair and eye colour. His soul was strange too, Kyle only sensed it as a faint, humble hum. Continuous, bland...The fuck was he? ''YO, YOU THERE! You a DWMA guy?'' He asked in a hasty voice, jogging over to him, trying his best to ignore the annoyingly loud laughter of Mister DiscoPants.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 8:11 pm

For a little bit, B.J thought that there probably wasn't any meisters or decent fighters around, but then he heard Kyle out to him. When asked if he was a DWMA person, the weapon merely shrugged "Practically, what about you?" He asked almost casually, though internally he felt the need to get rid of the kishin egg as soon as possible, People's lives are at stake, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 10:38 pm

''Aight, sweet! Help me out with this guy would ya?'' Kyle asked, seemingly pretty serious. He turned to face the Kishin Egg doing pirouettes and spooking people, injuring a few here and there. ''YO! IF YOU WANNA START SOME SHIT, TRY ME!'' He yelled towards the bald, walking 70's throwback. The kishin egg simply turned his gaze towards them and started to dance towards them, spinning and sliding in a surprisingly smooth and impressive manner. ''My, BOYS! Would YOU like to dance!?!'' He sang, a look of satisfaction and bliss on his face...Strangely.

Kyle seemed to be pretty weirded out, raising an eyebrow at the murderer and humming awkardly. ''This guy's a fuckin' jackass. You ready?'' Kyle said to the stranger he had to rely on for now, shooting a glance towards him with a difficult look on his face.

Last edited by Actualgarbage on August 12th 2016, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color correction)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 11:05 pm

Blinking in surprise at Kyle's brash way of speaking, the violet eyed teen nodded, at the moment they really didn't have a choice now that the kishin egg was focused on them "Ready as I'll ever be" he said cooly before glowing a bright white color, after a bit, in B.J's place was a very bland looking white guitar. 

Ooc: Give about a word or two describing Kyle, that'll determine the form of the guitar when he picks it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:51 pm

A guitar...? The fuck? Kyle thought, slightly confused. He hesitated for a quick moment out of some sort of reluctance, before he actually took notice of the Kishin Egg letting out a ridiculous battle cry, charging straight at the boy with his weird clawish blade hand. Kyle eeped for a quick second, rolling away from the strike while picking up BJ's weapon form from the ground. The meister immediately noticed that he had little to no trouble wielding the weapon. He felt light in his hands, nor did it hurt or burn to use him! How convenient that he found a weapon that had a compatible wavelength. After backing up for a moment, Kyle took another chance to look at the unique weapon. Finally, he noticed that the appearance had changed drastically! It was almost as if his Fiery and Brash personality had seeped into the weapon. ''Yo, your weapon's sweet, dude!'' He said to BJ, locking his sight onto the Kishin Egg once more, who was still more than ready to cut their heads off.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:29 pm

The seemingly blank guitar had a new appearance, one of reddish orange flame painting and fiery blades of hot steel on either side of the head of the guitar, along with the new look was also a theme tune that had Kyle written all over it [Imagine Kyle's theme song as an instrumental basically]. When the whacky killer saw that the meister now wielded a guitar weapon he laughed maniacally "So you want to play eh? Well then, LET'S ROCK AND ROLL HAHAHA!!!!" the kishin egg then rushed towards the two.

Ooc: Sorry for lack of color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)   Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordinary day (Open, Garbage gets first post)(Some gore?)
Page 1 of 1