Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] Empty
PostSubject: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 2:12 pm

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] Misery%20sad%20view_zpsw154tlau

12:37 am, DWMA Front Entrance Area

Dark and chilly, a good combination for the girl wrapped in bandages, and one she enjoyed on nights like this. As she walked along the edge of the stairs that led to the huge platform that was the entrance area of the DWMA she had her head tilted to the side and was looking down at her feet as she took very carefully timed steps. This strange girl was Misery, and for once she was having a relatively nice time. The reason may have been because she was so close to the Academy and because nobody was around to judge her, or look at her, or notice her existence. Misery liked it that way, although to be honest she felt different about a few things. She had met a great deal of people since she started hiding out in Death City.

Sure a great deal of them were Monsters, Witches and even a Clown, but she was starting to feel like maybe she could possibly get used to being around people... maybe... maybe... But then again, if she did do what Allister said she should and join the Academy somehow, she would be surrounded by a lot of people, like a lot of people a lot of the time. She started to sing a nursery rhyme as she continued to walk along the edge. "There was a Crooked Man... he walked a crooked mile... he found a crooked sixpence... upon a crooked stile... He bought a crooked cat... that caught a crooked mouse... and they all lived together... inside a crooked house..." Misery just honestly didn't know if she was able to handle being around that many people for that long... what if she accidentally hurt someone... or worse... killed someone... she didn't like killing. She killed so many for the Organization, and she didn't want to do it anymore. What was she supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 3:06 pm

One Kishin egg happened to be settling in for the night in a nearby tree, and was quite startled to hear singing. Singing? At this hour?Desdemona grumbled to herself as she shifted so she could plug her ears. No matter how many different positions she tried, she simply could not block out the singing. She sat up and spotted the singer almost instantly.
Slowly climbing down the tree, she sighed as she caught up to the girl. "Why are you singing at this time in the morning? People need to get rest sometime, you know." Desdemona had had a busy day of hunting, and she was full, and ready to sink into a food induced coma.
The black haired Kishin egg simply wanted to lay on the ground, and pass out in a dead sleep. But No, of course she couldn't get any rest. Desdemona had picked a tree near the outside of the DWMA in pure hopes of sleeping blissfully for once, and the fact she couldn't was starting to irritate her.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2016, 4:08 pm

Misery turned to the girl when she heard her mildly annoyed rant she had aimed towards Misery. With the help of Allister she was able to see that the girl was a corrupted soul. And in Death City... in front of the School no less... not a big change from Misery's own situation but still rather odd.

"No rest for the wicked." Misery simply said with her neck still leaning to the right making it look crooked. She then turned around in a circle and started rhyming again. "There was a Crooked Man... he walked a crooked mile... he found a crooked sixpence... upon a crooked stile... He bought a crooked cat... that caught a crooked mouse... and they all lived together... inside a crooked house..." It almost seemed like Misery was ignoring the girl, which in a way she was. "No talking... no fighting... no talking... no conflict... no fighting... no killing... no more... There was a Crooked Man... he walked a crooked mile... he found a crooked sixpence... upon a crooked stile... He bought a crooked cat... that caught a crooked mouse... and they all lived together... inside a crooked house..." She said as she started to walk on the edge of the wall again.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2016, 7:44 pm

"Shut the hell up, would you?" The girl snapped. "I picked a tree out here purely in hopes that I could finally get some rest." Desdemona hissed out as she crossed her arms.
"I'm not in the mood to fight you or anything, but if killing you is what will make you shut your mouth then I won't hesitate to do so." She mumbled under her breath, rubbing her eyes and moaning, a sound of extreme exhaustion.
When she next spoke, her voice was weary. "Guess what, I can rhyme too. Twinkle, Twinkle little star I want to hit you with a car. Up above the world so high, hope you break your neck and die She said with a wicked grin. "How do you like that for a nursery rhyme?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 5:02 am

[[mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 10:01 am

OOC: hello there ^~^ yeah, if Idoc doesn't mind.
Also, welcome to SERP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 10:11 am

Prae hops to her feet at hearing the singing, happily standing on the other side of the wall to listen. Eventually she gets bored of listening and lets her hyperactively happy nature come through as she goes to jump up onto the wall, her foot catching on the top as she facedives onto the other side, her loosely braided blonde hair a mess over her head, her white and red bodysuit fine as it clung to her figure, however the white and red shouldercape that she also wore was now helping to cover her face, she groans as she just lays in the ground face first "Oww...."

[[thanks~, if the answer is no I will remove this]]
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 11:57 am

OOC:There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] 781px-Shibusen
I just want to post this for reference purposes and so everyone kinda understands the layout of the area we are RPing in. This is the entrance of the Academy where we are currently. Misery is balancing on the left part of the wall closest to the stairs. Just so we are clear on what the area looks like in the posts. ;3

I will be posting my actual reply next.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 1:12 pm

For a moment Misery stepped silently, not really looking back at the girl or replying to her statements, until she started rhyming. It was then that Misery stopped completely and stood there silent for a moment, until... "Twinkle, Twinkle little star I want to hit you with a car. Up above the world so high, hope you break your neck and die" In the middle of the rhyme a girl had fallen down on the ground below Misery, to which she simply reacted by looking down at the girl in the darkness, continuing her new rhyme in her dark monotoned voice. Her neck still tilted to look crooked. Misery then stood there and stared at the new comer in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 1:53 pm

"Oh, I see how it is. All you answer to is rhymes.. Hm, I'll see what I can do then.." She muttered, rocking back slowly on her heels. "Why the hell are you still here? If you don't leave I'll cut off your ear." she growled, then freezing as she heard the thud from the newcomer hitting the ground.
"Clumsy brat. You want to get killed too?" Desdemona sneered, taking a couple steps towards the two girls. [color:97f5=330033] "You wouldn't look bad tied up either.." She mused, a cold grin appearing on her face that didn't quite reach her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 2:00 pm

Prae groans as she picks herself up, brushing herself off before smiling happily, blue eyes shining like beacons of joy "Oh hey sorry about that~ Just heard that singing and wanted to see who was singing; it sounded so amazing and beautiful that I had to get a closer look. Then I fell, did you see me fall? How good was it, was it a good fall?~" she asks with a giggle at the end, stumbling a bit but collecting herself in time "Whoops~" she looks at Misery "Oh you were the one singing. you're pretty~" she laughs, tilting her head to the side as well.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 2:18 pm

Instead of copying her rhyme again, or even making a rhyme back, Misery simply turned her crooked tilted neck to look at Desdemona while also grabbing her earlobe and simply stating in her monotone voice. "Ear." She then tugged her ear a little before looking back at the girl that fell when she started talking to Misery. Misery stared at the girl blankly but was interested from her talking about her "singing." Simply listening to the two banter Misery's neck straightened instantly when she was called "pretty" and then her face slowly started to blush little by little.

She placed a hand on her cheek leaning into her hand and simply stating blankly, "Pretty?" She then started to swing her body in place as she looked back and forth at the two girls that stood below her on the ground as she continued to stand on the wall.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 5:25 pm

Desdemona was instantly annoyed when the newcomer ignored her, but the Kishin egg tried to brush it off. "Look, I just want a single restful night. Is that too much for a Kishin egg to ask?" She grumbled, weighing options in her head. Either kill them and then sleep well, or move trees again and try to get comfortable..
She wasn't particularly in the mood to fight, but if they would shut up.. She took a couple more steps closer, pulling out a medium sized dagger. Being a relatively young Kishin egg, Desdemona hadn't gained enough powers to properly fight someone using them alone and so she often carried knives with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 6:05 pm

Prae looks at the knife and her mind clicks as to what is happening, she swallows hard "A Kishin Egg? But here?" she stands her ground anyway, taking on a martial arts style posture, keeping weight on her back foot "Okay, guess this is my first lesson."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 3:01 pm

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] Misery%20Cry_zpsgucz2xxv

While looking back and forth at the two Misery immediately notices the blade from the angry girl and as the other granted a fighting posture Misery began to lean dangerously forward until she fell off the wall and fell face first on the ground right in between the two girls. A sizable bit of dirt and dust flew into the air and as it started to clear the other two could see Misery begin to stand up without even using her arms for support. Misery simply stood there in between the two girls as if she was a wall blocking them from doing anything to the other.

After a moment she shook her head, looking down at the ground in front of her. She continued this action for a little while and simply stood there between the two girls, preventing them from getting any closer to each other without having to get past her first. She said nothing, but her actions made it clear she wanted to stop any violence from happening.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 10:15 pm

Desdemona raised her free hand in surrender. "I'm not here looking for trouble. I simply wanted a nice nap, and I apparently can't ever get rest unless I kill someone." She murmured, her lips curling up into a wicked grin. When Misery fell off the wall she was barely phased, but her eyebrows furrowed when she stepped into the middle of the pair.
"Huh.. Interesting.." Desdemona stated, eyeing Misery. "So you only listen if I talk in rhymes and you don't want us to fight? Definitely not a meister or a weapon, and if you were a witch you would be as hunted here as I am.. A dark weapon?" The girl guessed, keeping on guard for any signs of hostility from the DWMA student. "Whatever you are, you're definitely not enrolled in that hellhole of a school." She said decisively.

OOC: I give up on using colors for dilalogue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 11:08 pm

Prae, despite being airheaded usually, knew when it was best to avoid a fight, and all those boxes were currently ticked, so she stands on guard, ready to take any hits for Misery should the need arise "Actually we accept witches and other creatures if their intentions are the same as society's and the academy's."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 1:23 pm

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] Misery%20Cry_zpsgucz2xxv

Misery stood there as Desdemona spoke and started to pick as to what Misery was. This made Misery uncomfortable and she wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't like people poking into her life, she didn't want people to find out about her. Why? Why must people ask questions? Why do they want to know what she's done? No, it's not good, don't let them know, don't let them in, only Allister is allowed to know her, nobody is supposed to know Misery. No, stop trying to figure things out... stop it, just stop it! Tears started to fall from Misery's eyes as Desdemona spoke on, and it got a lot worse when she said she wasn't with the academy. Not to mention she called it a hell hole.

No, it wasn't a hell hole, it was nice... nice... right? Allister said they could help her... Allister could feel the stress building within Misery and was about to emerge when her attention shifted to what the other girl said. She turned her head to the other girl, practically turning her back to Desdemona. Tears still falling down her face Misery stared at the girl curiously. "In-ten-tions? Wha-What are they... c-could Misery join the Academy then... Misery... doesn't want to hurt people... can girl help Misery?" Misery asked in what seemed to be a genuine plea.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 8:12 pm

When Misery pleaded with Prae, a soft scoff escaped Desdemona's lips and she sighed before she crossed her arms and lowered her knife. "You're all a bunch of wimps." The girl mumbled before she yawned.
"I'll let you go for right now, since this one seems difficult, and this one is a whiny baby who wants to join the bunch of idiots at this place. " She muttered.

The young Kishin Egg retreated to a small patch of grass, where she proceeded to curl up on the dewy grass like a cat. Desdemona shifted so that her hair was covering her like her own little blanket as she watched the pair. "If you insist on fighting me though, I will eat you." She called towards the two girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2016, 2:58 am

Prae looks at Misery, paying her complete attention, stepping forward and hugging her "Hey, come on, don't cry. Intentions are what you hope to do kinda. I'm sure you can join, you seem like a nice woman after all, now come on, there's no need to cry." she coos softly in her most calming voice "And of course I will help you; I'm a sucker for a pretty lady." she smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2016, 2:37 pm

While Prae's words comforted Misery Desdemona's had stirred a presence within Misery. Misery wiped her tears from her face and looked at Prae a little shyly. She blushed a bit when she hugged her but Misery slowly returned the hug, being the only thing she could think to do. "T-Thank you..." This was all Misery could get out before she stepped backwards out of Prae's embrace as she felt a familiar pressure building up from out of her back. Soon a black mass had shot out of her back and snaked through the air towards Desdemona.

Soon the black blob had taken a more specific form, into Allister, Misery's Black Blood Guardian. Allister still shooting towards Desdemona had suddenly raised his giant bulk of a fist and crashed it down towards where Desdemona. He had heard what she had said to Misery and quite obviously didn't appreciate the banter. "Miscreant! How dare you spit such hateful venom towards my Lady?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2016, 8:09 pm

"Ah hah, that's what I was looking for!" Desdemona growled in a prideful tone. When Allister's fist hit her on the head, she grunted softly. "And what is your name, black blood?" The Kishin egg asked, slowly cuddling her long mess of hair like a teddy bear.

"And quite honestly, I can do whatever I want right about now. Hell, I could fall asleep right now and I wouldn't even be found until morning!" Desdemona paused for a split second as her cracked glass gaze focused on Prae. "You still going to let a freak enter the academy?" The woman sneered over at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2016, 3:50 am

Prae watches this happen with excited interest, listening to Allister, then Desdemona before doing a fake thinking face, one finger over her lips, and the other hand on her hips "Hmm... Yep~" she says almost immediately "Of course I would; he's just protecting her after all, he could have hurt me, but he didn't so I'm going to assume he's cool, kay?~" she grins "Now you better leave, eggy, before others turn up."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2016, 3:52 pm

Misery was worried by Allister's sudden action of attacking that other girl that was cuddling her hair, but what surprised her more was the fact that the girl in front of her didn't seem to fear Allister at all. Misery was used to people reacting in fear at the site of her guardian but this girl seemed to simply see him as she Misery did. She understood Allisters actions were to protect her, and she accepted that as a sign of him being good. Misery could feel the tears start to form again as they fell down her face and dropped down to the ground.

Meanwhile Allister had simply stayed still starring down at Desdemona. He hadn't expected her to simply take his attack with no reaction. It was clear she was damaged by the blow and yet she simply absorbed it like a crash test dummy. Allister felt slightly used when he heard her response to the other girl that had comforted Misery. She wanted something like this to happen, only her plan didn't seem to go quite as she may have hoped. In a moment of what Allister could only see as true understanding the girl had quite simply deduced Allisters true intent and accepted it. A comforting gesture for him and his mistress who simply wept with joy behind him.

Allister was still angry however, this girl had tried to interfere with there efforts to make a good impression on the Academy. Inside Allister wanted nothing more than to crush her skull in his bare hand, but that wasn't very gentlemanly. However this girl was simply dangerous to let be and should be punished for her trickery. Allister pointed at Desdemona as he spoke. "You have sought to harm my Lady with your foul words. This shall not stand as long as she is under my care." Allister then rushed back to his mistress as his solid form shifted from a glob of blood and soon solidified into a long black blood spear. He spun in the air a couple times before being caught by Misery as she wiped her tears from her face.

After doing so she pointed Allister at Desdemona. One last sniffle escaping her breath as she did. "I didn't want to hurt you, but you're trying to hurt us, and I can't let you do that." Misery spun the spear in her hand and it began to grow a dark blue aura before the spear turned into a blood circle and then took the form of a giant four pronged ninja star with white cloth wrapped around the blades and the center circle. Misery continued to spin this weapon with her fingers. "Leave us and the school alone." She stated sternly and slightly upset.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2016, 8:09 pm

"All I did was insult you a little bit! There's no need for a fight!" Desdemona raised her hands in surrender, getting to his feet. "Wimp." she whispered under her breath, vines wrapping around her arms. "But if you want a fight, I'll give you a fight."

When Prae called her an 'eggy', Desdemona just about snapped. The vines began to smoke ever so slightly, but she didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next