Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:46 am

The strange second personality's eyes didn't miss a single detail or movement, watching him as her teeth massaged her lip. Knots formed in her gut and her core and she found herself shifting her legs yet again as she watched and waited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:49 am

He finally slid out of his pants, though he tactfully left the button-up on, though have undone, as he crawled back into bed, pushing her back and kissing her. "Did you enjoy my little show?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:12 pm

She giggled back at him in response, smiling as she slid her fingers into his hair. "That I did," she whispered, and her voice was breathy, more coy than she'd expected. Laughing it off, she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:29 pm

He rolled them over so she was atop him, smirking up at her. "Mon cheri, did you forget that this is your show?" He said with a soft chuckle, tenderly stroking her cheek with his human hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:34 pm

Her brow raised in response as her eyes trailed along his form, "You could have fooled me with your little performance." Regardless, she began teasing her tongue along his ear and neck, tracing his exposed clavicle before heading back up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 1:47 am

Viator smiled softly, mischievously, his hands slipping up her back. He carefully grabbed the zipper on the back of her dress, starting to drag it down as slowly as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 1:52 am

Her back arched slightly as her skin became further exposed. The smirk at her lips widened, but she didn't make any other movements, eyes watching his intensely as he worked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 1:55 am

He offered her an easy smile, slipping the shoulders of the dress down before leaning up to give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4