Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:54 pm

OOC: Oh wait, that was a phone call, not a skype thingy
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:56 pm

ooc: Was that a warm pudding night? I totally can't remember xD It mighta been a skype call... idr... xD

ic: She glared up at him, securely pressing her knees together and ignoring the fact that it actually made her overall situation worse. "Did I say that you could stop kissing me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:57 pm

OOC: No, it was a Monday night, when I sent you that text and needed your help

He chuckled, leaning down to kiss her again. "No, I suppose you didn't..." He rolled her on top of him, leaning up to kiss her more passionately.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:59 pm

ooc: oh yeah, cause you woke me up and i was confused. got it. Anyway, last post then sleeps

ic: It took her far longer than she was willing to admit for her to catch her balance, but she managed to eventually, kissing him in return and trying to keep the rest of her body as far away from his as possible.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 12:32 pm

He kept his hands squarely on her head, one still cupping her cheek and the other occasionally tugging at her hair, but for the most part just combing through it. He kissed her as gently as he could, allowing her to control when things would change.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:08 am

Her eyes flashed on more than one occassion, and having her legs apart, as she was essentially straddling overtop of him, was making her increasingly aware of her body's desires. She groaned, if only mentally --- though whether or not it verbally manifested, she was unsure of --- and Kazuki tapped at the edge, wondering if she needed to take over, but reminding herself quickly that this was her body and Sylas' and deciding against it, retreating back into the haze. Slowly, Tsukiko lowered herself so that her chest brushed against his, and the light touch alone was sending shockwaves rocketing down her spine.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:10 am

Viator continued to hold her close, only ever allowing her to make the moves and simply holding his desires inside. His hands brushed gently down her back, less a sexual motion than a sensual one, gently pressing into his back when he felt a pocket of tight muscles.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:13 am

She arched in response, even at the barest of touches, and she sucked in a hiss of air, closing her eyes and stilling before she slowly moved her hips up a bit. It took damn near everything she had to keep them from pressing back down again, and she remained there, trembling slightly even while her hair seemed to be free-floating.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:22 am

Viator looked up at her, scarlet eyes running up and down her form in clear worry. He brushed a hand through her hair and pursed his lips, cupping her cheek once more. "Should we stop?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:23 am

She shook her head, wanting and not knowing if it was the madness locked in her soul or her own desire but refusing to give it up. "Do you want to, Viator?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:26 am

"Not if you're sure you'll be alright... I don't want to push you further into the void to further my own pleasure." He said softly, reaching up to give her a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:28 am

She looked at him, the maroon hues of her own strange, chaotic depths, strangely clear as she did so. "Are you aware of how stubborn I am?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:31 am

"Of course I am." He said with a soft chuckle, leaning up to kiss her again. "And this is, after all, your show." His hands slid down to gently rest on her hips, then trailed gently up her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:36 am

She raised a brow, slowly leaning up to stand on her knees, which still straddled his hips, hovering the distance between her knees and crotch over him. Her eyes observed him while her hands wandered, going up and into her hair, tossing and combing through it while her face showed mastered ecstasy, testing him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:41 am

He let out a chuckle at her attempted teasing, though his body shifted uncomfortably at her teasing. His hands rested somewhat firmly on her thighs, though this was more to keep her steady than to keep his hands from wandering.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:46 am

The shadow of a smirk was still visible despite the fact that she wasn't obviously looking at him. Of course, with her seemingly Japanese heritage, it did, as racist as it sounded, ocassionally seem difficult to tell whether or not she actually had her eyes fully closed. Slowly, she trailed her hands down, the heel of her right hand already at her clavicle while the other trailed from her now sex-tossed hair to her lip. It stuck to the skin a moment, tugging down as she continued her toying, her face shifting as though she was doing more than merely teasing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:49 am

He raised a brow at her actions, once again shifting just a bit before continuing to watch her show. She was clearly enjoying herself, and he wouldn't be the one to ruin this for her. Inside, Sylas briefly stirred from his dormancy, though her for obvious reasons elected to slip back asleep than take in what was happening.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:54 am

Her hands continued to wander, grazing against her breasts, her figure; both hands came together and trailed from her naval down over her core and spread to her legs. Fingers brushing against his as she moved them down, she began to lean forward just slightly as she slid her hands to his hips, eyes intently locked on his.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:56 am

His eyes seemed almost glazed as he gazed up into her maroon orbs, though looking closely it would be obvious that he was still completely functional beneath this. He reached up and nuzzled her gently, hands still holding her thighs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:02 am

Part of her was clearly irked by the fact that he hadn't started touching her, but she reigned it in as quickly as she could, eyes slowly tracing the way the suit fit him. As the saying went: a well tailored suit, to women, is what lingerie is to men. She swallowed several times, the part of her unused to a more emotional, metaphysical intimacy as nervous and giddy as a virgin.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:04 am

His hands slowly trailed up to her hips, squeezing gently and smiling up at her. He let out a soft chuckle and spared a hand to loosen his tie a bit, though more because it was uncomfortable than because it felt warm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:07 am

She bit her lip slowly, more sensual than even she intended to, watching him and half tempted to request a strip tease. Slowly, she lowered her knees, leaning down to breathe against and nip at his ear, one hand trailing down his torso while the other returned to the task of sex-tussling his hair.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:13 am

He let out a soft sigh at her playful nipping, chuckling softly at her actions. "You know... Things might get a little easier if I get out of the suit. Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:29 am

She let out an almost moaned, approving hum, nipping a final time before moving off of him. The intent had not been to pose sensually; sadly, however, force of habit had her doing just that as her eyes roved over his body.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:31 am

He slowly rolled out of bed and stood a few paces away, slowly unbuttoning his coat before tossing it on a nearby chair. His vest soon followed, and then the tie, though it was obvious that he was taking his time with each piece, occasionally smirking as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next