Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:13 pm

Tsukiko offered the slightest smile in response, though it looked pained, and she did not open her eyes. "Bit late for slow, isn't?" She asked, and the memory of their first meeting, first night, rang through her head and sent the glow flashing through her eyelids as she shifted a bit, cursing her madness further as it sunk her and anyone around her into its depths; damned if she didn't kill the bastards, again, for doing this to her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:15 pm

Viator found himself immune, his own madness seeming to protect him. He ran a slow hand through her hair and smiled, kissing her gently. "It's alright... We can fix that here and now..." He pulled her close to him, kissing her nose. "Nice and slow, so that I can keep you safe. Safe from yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:22 pm

Kazuki snorted, and Tsukiko seemed to be internally reprimanding her for the gesture, "Safe from my demons, more of." She'd initially mumbled the words in Nepali, her attitude clear and evident. After a moment of reflection, where even her hair seemed to still, she finally met his eyes, repeating the words. There was something incredibly vulnerable, there, a sort of embarrassed, scared heat that rose to her face for the first time outside of sexual release. Her smile, even, was nervous, seeming to waver as her mind, or perhaps minds would have been more accurate, weighed the options of explain what they'd repressed for so long.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:26 pm

He leaned forward to kiss her again, brushing her hair out of her face. "Demons... What rubbish things they are... Too hard to kill, too easy to live with." He offered a soft chuckle and kissed her again. "We're forced to live with our demons... But that doesn't mean we have to fear them, or let them control us. Let me protect you from your demons...' His normal hand tangled lightly in her hair, the other cupping her cheek, as he pulled her close and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:29 pm

There was so much irony in his words, as they, both, were the demons of their dominate personalities --- she, herself, the demonic manifestation that had held off previous tormentors and become them. Tears slid down her cheeks as she kissed him, and Kazuki fell back to sleep in their conscious, giving them the privacy that neither had outright requested but that she knew was desired.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:31 pm

He pulled away after a moment and smiled, still holding her cheek gently. "Perhaps you'd like to get out of the house for some time, Tsukiko? Or... would you rather engage in other activities?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:42 pm

She bit her lip and shrugged, leaving the choice up to him as she shifted again, suddenly regretting just how damned short her dress actual was --- well, hell, that was a new feeling. A blush followed and she looked around, having never actually looked around the house.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:44 pm

Viator pulled her close and then suddenly lifted her up, carrying her up a nearby set of a stairs and onto the upper level. He pushed open a door, and suddenly he tossed her onto a bed, falling beside her after taking off his dress coat. He pulled her tight and kissed her, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:48 pm

She let out an almost squeak, sounding more like a child than the adult that she was, but let him do as he wished. Snuggling was something wholly unknown to her, other than what she was known to do with her pillows and what Kazuki tended to do whenever she stole the blankets from Darek. Still, she looked at him curiously and moved closer, relaxing in the warmth of his body.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:52 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently, holding her close and smiling. "It occurs to me... You may not be used to anything like this. How does snuggling feel to you?" He asked softly, a bemused chuckle in his voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Warm," she answered, laughing softly as she looked at him, too reserved to roll over to face him head-on. "Why do you say that, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:12 pm

"Say what? That I don't believe you've felt this before? You just seem more... What's the word." He trailed off, pursing and unpursing his lips as he sought out the perfect word. Finally, he slowly rolled it off his tongue, still looking like he hadn't found the right one. "Carnal?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:16 pm

Tsu laughed a bit in response, nodding to his words and staring up at the ceiling. "I can't exactly argue that."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:20 pm

He chuckled and held her tight by her side, staring up at the ceiling as well. He fell silent for several moments before looking over at her, smiling. "When you would like to move past this, take your actions, Tsukiko..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:28 pm

She looked over at him, curiously, "What do you mean?" As she spoke, her fingers idly traced the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:29 pm

"If you wish to do more than just lay here, I invite you to move next, Tsukiko." He said gently, cupping her cheek with the hand she was busy tracing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:31 pm

Her eyes closed at his actions, and she smiled despite herself, reaching over to pull him closer, puckering her lips to indicated her intent.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:35 pm

He leaned closer, capturing her lips in a kiss, not passionate, but in no way chaste. Indeed, it was caught somewhere in between, not quite one or the other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:37 pm

Tsukiko returned the kiss with earnest, pressing her lips up against his and resisting the urge to pull him more obviously on top of her. She held back the glow that tried to take her, the little monster that was locked securely in her soul alone.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:42 pm

He rested a hand on her shoulder as they kissed, doing what he could to ensure the beast remained chained and far away from them, far away from her. His metal arm wrapped around her waist, buzzing just softly for a minute and causing him to smirk against her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:47 pm

She jolted upwards at the unexpected buzzing, blushing softly and nipping at his lower lip to disrupt his smirking. Even still, she kept herself fairly well-trained, though her legs shifted a bit uncomfortably on multiple occassions.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:50 pm

He chuckled huskily at her reaction, pulling away just slightly to look down at her with a cocky smirk. "Do you want something? Is something the matter?" His said, his tone teasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:52 pm

OOC: Please don't tell me you've turned his arm into a vibrator....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:53 pm

ooc: we had a joke and he made it a thing xD
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:53 pm

OOC: In joke, I'll try and find the skype chat between us about it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next