Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afternoon free time (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Afternoon free time (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 2:23 pm

"It was indeed an experience, Sparky." He replied and grinned. Surely he would keep tabs on her, she did seem like an interesting test subject at the very least. "I appreciate that you co-operated with me, I haven't handled too many weapons as of yet. Too busy..." Nathaniel trailed off, forgetting that he wasn't allowed to speak about his job. "With assignments."
Back to top Go down

Afternoon free time (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 2:44 pm

"Oh. Well, you'll find the right one soon. I have a feeling about this"I winked and grinned widely. "I should get going, my parents will be wondering where I am. It was a joy meeting you Nelly, I hope we meet again soon"I said and pulled him into a hug before waving and running down the steps towards Death City
Back to top Go down

Afternoon free time (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2