Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day Free (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 11:55 pm

Melody continued after the boy, but at a slightly slower pace. He clearly was uneased by something, and Melody admitted that maybe she was a little too forceful in offering help. She has noticed that people are not very keen to accept her help. Melody paused and shook those thoughts from her head and tried to focus on the situation at hand, the boy Sullab. He was simply running with no cares to pattern or direction. "Uhm wait! This is not the entrance! It is a dead end!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 6:17 pm

Sullab runs smack into the wall, hitting it hard and bouncing back onto the ground. He sees Melody running at him and scrambles back against the wall. "Please! I didn't do anything wrong! Leave me alone!" Not seeing any way out of here, he transforms into a bow, hoping they can't hurt him like that.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 8:37 pm

Grey had exited out of a classroom door in time to see the boy stressing over a board and then run from a girl holding a stack of papers.  He was wearing a dark brown/ black trench coat, a large black case at his side, and a little name tag that said "W Grey"(the "w" standing for his status as a weapon) on his low cut button up shirt. His brow, which already was showing signs of frustration, was now beginning to furrow with disappointment.
    He looked towards the bow and calmly made his way over to him and the girl. As he was walking towards the two he opened the case that was attached to his side reavealing a sword, some daggers, and a translucent box. "If someone here intended to hurt you they would have been armed with more than a stack of papers." He would quickly reach into the case and attempt to set a box with a large red plus on the girls stack of papers, but to some it very well may look like he was acting hostile. To be honest the thought occured to him.

Last edited by JustGreyhearth on May 15th 2015, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Graymahr? And spellung,)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 1:39 pm

Melody looked at the newcomer with a questioning look, her head tilted slightly. "I do not need a kit. I have plenty of herbs and poisons. See?" Balancing her stack on a single arm, she opened a pouch that hanged from her waist. reaching inside, she showed the new boy her various salves and vials. "Plenty, and better blessed by Eir." placing them back in her pouch, she then reached into her sleeve and withdrew a small number of needles. "But these are best for relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 6:21 pm

Sullab looks at the various needles and vials in terror. Are those for me? What are they going to do to me? He screams at the two "Please! I didn't mean to do anything wrong! Don't use those in me, please!"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 8:04 pm

Grey's brow fully furrows as the small girl pulls the needles out. He continued past her instead of stoppimg like he planned, and he took the medkit himself, opened it, grabbed a bandage out, closed the box, and placed it back in its case. He was wary of the students here also, so he made an attempt to keep the small girl in his periferals. He then would hold a complacent hand out towards where the bow was laying on the ground offering him the bandage for when he hurt himself by running into the wall. "Stand." He would hold out hus hand for just long enough for the weapon to take the bandage. "If you perceived your surroundings maybe you would notice the open doors." Grey was more refering to the weapon master in front of the bow than the actual doors. If the bow didn't take the bandage Grey would take his leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 10:26 pm

Sullab quickly thinks about what hes going to do. The pain shooting through him decides. He comes out of weapon form, keeping his distance from the man. He puts his hand up to the gash on his forehead, pouring blood down his face. He nervously takes the bandage and presses it to his forehead. "T-thank you" he says, shakily. He realizes hes in a very dangerous situation, cornered by two people that a month ago would be hunting him down. "I think i n-need to go now." He turns to walk down the corridor, still pressing the now-blood soaked bandage to his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 11:30 pm

Melody, looked as Sullab ran off again. He clearly didn't want any help, and much as she could help him relax, he ran off with a frightened look. Not wanting to be completely useless, She called out to him, offering advise. "The nurse is to the left!" Under her breath, she muttered a few choice curses. "skít.hvers vegna Þurfa allir hlaupa..." She turned to face the other boy, who had yet to introduce himself, and extended her hand, which grasped her forgotten needles. "Hello. I am Melody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 11:44 pm

Sullab looks back at the two, starting to realize that all the girl wanted to do was help him. Guilt suddenly overcomes him. He stops a few paces down the hallway and turns around. "I'm sorry f-for being rude. You scared me when you started following m-me. Please don't b-be mad at me." He presses his bandage to his head with his other hand and sticks out his hand, covered in a moderate amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 12:43 am

Grey looked down at his nametag, pulled it off, and placed it in a pocket. As he raised his eyes up until he met the girls eyes, his eyebrows were no longer furrowed and she would notice a smug grin begin to crest up his face. "Greyhearth. Just Greyhearth." He continued to raise his gaze so that he looked past Melody and over towards the apologizing weapon, removed his hand from his pocket and placed it on top off Melody's hand doing is best to not impale it, looked at the little bow, and slowly tilted his head towards Melody in order to coerce him to do the same. "Open doors." Grey waited for the bow to place a hand onto his own and then for the bow to introduce himself also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 12:19 am

Sullab looks at the two staring down at him. He avoids the gaze of the person who gave him the bandage. "I'm S-Sullab" he says, staying ready to bolt if things went south. Noticing Grey's gesture, he places his hand nervously on the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 8:09 pm

"You are supposed to shake it, Silly." she said, her own grin forming as she spoke. She removed her hand from the stack, twirling the needles before subconsciously putting them away. Melody moved her foot to create a pivot point, before spinning around in search of a clock. Halting herself just past a full 180, she furrowed her eyes as she counted to the hours. She spun around again and started walking off, waving for the two to follow. "It is almost noon. Would you like to eat together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 10:05 pm

Sullab takes the bandage away from his face, wiping the last of the blood away. He hears the girl speak of eating lunch, and looks down, sadly. "I'm sorry, I don't have any m-money to pay for that. Thanks for the offer, though." He feels the his hollow stomach call out for food, and wishes he had enough money to join them. "If you guys are going to lunch, I'll leave you alone if you want."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 11:51 pm

(Ooc: I have been groggy all day from essay writing I apologize for any mistakes I have missed.)
Grey react just a bit as he realizes he screwed up a social cue he bites his lip fr just a moment before composing himself. He had just been quite sure that this was the right manuecer to make here, but apparently not. Grey turned to glance at the mission board.  While he didn't look as graceful as melody when she turned around, he was very purposeful and articulated in his movements. In almost one movement Grey turned around, reached into his pocket, and held out his wallet. He motioned for Sullab to follow with it to indicate that he was going to pay for lunch. "I believe me being a sword would make the team of us three very well rounded, no?"
    Grey let another smug grin crest his face. He placed his hands back in his pockets and began to follow the weapon master. He expected the bow to follow since he offered a free meal. Grey quickly glanced at the weapon master in front of him. These two were so honest Grey had a bit of difficulty maintaining his usual composure. He hadn't thought he would meet people like this at the academy. It would be his pleasure to interact with these two more. E-Especially if....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 10:40 pm

Sullab hurries after the two. Free food? Invitation to lunch? Whats with these two? Why are they so.... nice? He ponders the odd duo when the full force of Grey's words hit him. Us? A team? I didn't even know them 10 minutes ago, and now they want to be a partner with me of all people? He shakes his head as he follows the two, deciding to save these questions for after his first warm meal in some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 11:05 pm

She spun around on a heel, facing the two boys while still walking in her original direction. "Why would you being a sword mean anything? I am a witch, but that does not make a team." A few steps later, she spun again, but continued to look over her shoulder. "Besides. I have Candy."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 4:16 pm

Grey continued towards the entrance. The weaponmaster had misunderstood his intentions slightly. While he had made the assumption that this weapon master was partnerless, he knew that they would still need more than one meister for the team to be affective. "That changes very little, since I do believe a team here is a group of pairs. That just means we need one more meister than I assumed at first, but what I was trying to say was that a mid to long ranged pair woul go very nicely with a close range pair." Grey took a deep breath after explaining himself, watched the little weapon master for just a moment as she walked backwards before he watched in front of him again. He very obviously looked annoyed with himself as he began to shake his head. If he would have spoken clearer to begin with he would not have had to explain himself. It did make him feel better that he seemed to be in the process of making friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 9:13 pm

Sullab follows behind the pair, not sure what to do. He doesn't want to speak up, not wanting to annoy the two older teens. They look really mad and annoyed. Maybe I should just go..... But he decides to keep following them, continuing to listen to their conversation. When he hears talk of finding other miesters. He pipes up nervously "I'm s-sorry, but noone will want to be my miester. You two should just find another miester for Grey here." He hangs his head embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 4:48 pm

"Why do you say that? There are many meisters here. We can find one to pair with you." She turned and looked over her other shoulder at Sullab, still not paying any attention to the hall in front of her. "I could still help. Acupuncture.... Yes, that is the English, acupuncture is very relaxing." Seemingly appearing out of thin air, her needles were back in her hand, as she waved them around. "Do not worry. I am good. No pain."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 7:19 pm

"Since your a bow is it safe to assume you produce arrows." Grey suddenly asked he hadn't calmed down, he was just trying to distract himself from his earlier screw-up. "Distance weapons offer novelty and security a swords can't hope to offer." He said while  forcing a smileto try and console the little weapon. Grey became continually glad to meet the bow and the witch they seemed like very honest people, at least in comparison to the people he had met in Death City. He saw the door leading them outside quickly approaching, and held a hand out to open it, so Melody wouldn't bump into it I really am talking too much, Grey thought, but this Sullab guy seems to be worth the effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 7:52 pm

Sullab jumps back when the needles reappear. "I'm s-sorry, but no thank you" he says, pulling his sleeves further down on his arm. He then looks to Grey. "Y-yeah, I can make arrows when I'm drawn back. Actually, I can m-make them anywhere." He holds out his hand and produces a shimmering golden arrow, made of soul energy. "Maybe a regular b-bow can offer some kind of security, but I'm about as u-useful as a spitball." He lets the arrow dissolve into golden dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 10:55 pm

Without looking, Melody did a small side-step, her small frame barely avoiding that of the door. "If you insist....." She wasn't certain why he would bother mentioning spitting. She knew some of the boys at her home would have competitions, but nothing was ever large enough to be considered a ball. giving an internal shrug to the thought, she spun yet again and faced Greyhearth. "And you. I can give you one. Very relaxing."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 6:50 pm

Grey looked at Melody hesitantly. It wans't that he dodn't trust her, but he just met her. Then again he had invited her to team up with him. He looked down at the needles, into Melody's eyes, and back at the needles. "Maybe after eating. Grey continued to hold the door open until Sullab walked out. His vision going from the needles to the bow as he passed by. He wondered how durable those arrows were. Grey followed after Melody again making sure that Sullab was following since the kid seemed like he really needed to get out. Grey walked right beside of Sullab as he followed the witch to whatever resteraunt she was going to take them to. He looked up at the laughing sun with a few clouds rolling past it, the weather was great for eating outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 10:55 pm

Sullab follows Melody, looking hesitantly around the city as they walk through the town. He daydreams about his first plate of warm food in a long time, a rare half smiling creeping onto his lips. It quickly disappears as he thinks about the teen behind him. He feels a trickle of sweat crawl down the back of his neck. I think hes staying behind me on purpose. Is he going to attack me?. He feels panic build up inside his chest and considers running. No, that will never work. I'm just being paranoid. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 8:35 pm

Melody led the pair to her favorite bakery, just past the massive academy stairs. She turned foward for those, despite her confidence, it was easier to use them properly. With a flash and a turn, the small group was standing outside a traditional German-styled building. The small bell anounced their presence as Melody led the pair inside. Giving a wave to the middle-aged woman behind the counter, she sat at a small table with seats enough for all. "Hello Frau Drew! I will have the same, please!" Melody dig for a small change purse, counting ou the coins for her purchase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Free (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next