Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 10:08 pm

America
Camp Crystal Lake
9:36 PM

Camp Crystal Lake was a small little camp that takes in teenage campers during the summer. The campers were usually trouble makers, pulling pranks on the staff, sneaking out past curfew, and taking the staff's cars for joyriding. Currently though, there would be three teens that decided it would be fun to sneak out and make a camp fire with some of the staff's blankets and bedsheets. It would be a chilly night tonight but Tom, Rebecca, and Ryan would be nice and cozy by the fire.

Tom was the big brother Ryan, usually getting himself and his little bro into trouble but he always had his back. Tom was the type to slack off most of the time, very lazy but was capable to kick the ass of anyone who got on his nerves. He was currently telling a scary story, trying his best to scare his brother and his little crush.

Ryan was the determined individual, a hard worker in his own right and would probably gain more respect if his older brother wasn't such a terrible influence on him. He didn't care though, Tom always had his back so he always stick to his brother's side. Ryan had developed a crush on Rebecca during their stay at camp so Tom thought it would be a great idea if they invited her to their campfire.

Rebecca was just an average and shy teenager who was surprisingly interested in these brothers. She was always a good girl but there was just some kind of allure to them, so she would find herself being lead down the path of delinquency. The previous good little girl was now replaced with a punkish shadow of her former self.

"So, they say that there use to be a teenage girl around our age who went to camp here.", Tom began, the crackling fire added to the ominous tone he spoke in. "People said that the other campers always picked on her for being that snooty smart ass who knew just about everything. They would start off with simple pranks like spicing her food with Ghost Chili Peppers or slipping booze into her drinks. It would only get worse for her though. One night, the campers decided that they would take her out of her bed while she was sleeping. She was sleeping when they brought her onto the boat, she would only wake when they tossed her ass into the water. Little did they know though, she was unable to swim. She drowned while they laughed at her. Their pranks had gone to far and they were arrested for murder but you know... They say that you could actually see her to this day. She wanders around the campgrounds, her skin an odd grey color..."

"Enough!", Ryan barked, cutting off his brother. The story was scaring Rebecca and Ryan knew it.

"Pffft, you're not scared are ya?", Tom asked his brother but his gaze was casted upon Rebecca as a malicious smirk crossed his face.

Rebecca would only turn her attention to fire, not wanting to take part in the conversation. "Of course not it's just...", Ryan would say before his eyes went wide. He was the only capable of seeing the Girl behind her brother but he frozen in fear, unable to move a speak a single word.

"Hey, you alright little bro? You look like you seen a ghost.", with that Tom would slowly turn his head towards the visitor. Now, even Rebecca could see the Girl and a silence fallen upon the trio.

"Oh please, your story is horrible and cheesy. Very short if I might add. However, I ensure you... I am much more terrifying then any campfire story you have told. I am... Krystal.", the Kishin Egg told the as her eyes examined each individual, the fire made her eyes appears to glow like dimly lit candle flames. The rising Kishin looked dead, her skin a sickly grey color. This monster wore a stunningly beautiful dress made of pink crystal, the flames made it shine. The light would blind Tom before he could even see the crystal Tanto blade stab itself into his throat. The teen would begin to gush out blood, staining the crystal as Krystal twisted the blade. Tom immediately dead and Krystal would rip the blade from his throat, staining her flesh and dress with the crimson liquid.

Rebecca would then let out a deafening scream as she saw the Kishin Egg rip Tom's soul from his corpse and eat it in front of her. She would then burst out of her seat and turn to run but she would only be faced with a crystal wall of spikes before being impaled on it. The spikes would slowly drain her blood, spilling onto the forest floor as her soul phased out of her body. Ryan would only remain frozen in shock and fear before Krystal threw the Tanto. It would meet its mark, Ryan's forehead. The boy would then fall backwards, his soul slowly leaving his body as well. Krystal would then proceed to retrieve the souls before dismissing all of her crystals. One by one, she would plop them into her mouth, feeling herself growing stronger.

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on July 1st 2015, 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 10:55 pm

Zerath was walking through the woods, skipping his way to his next target. He had departed from his dear sister's company so that he could seek further entertainment, which would be much harder if he was in the presence of his joy inspiring sister. SO he departed, but he had made a grave error in judgement and had heavily missed the City he had been aiming to arrive at. So he had been traveling through the woods aimlessly, before luck would have it, he saw a campfire. He smiled excitedly and ran to the site. He arrived at the campsite but stayed out of sight, watching them, so that he could study them and get into their minds. But suddenly, they were attacked. Throughout the whole thing Zerath was smiling cheerfully, drinking in every delicious moment of the terror and pain, although he wished she slowed their deaths a bit. Afterwards he watched her eat the souls and he laughed before leaning out of cover and waving at the Kishin egg, a wide smile on his face. "Hello! Nice job there! They were so TERRIFIED, it was DELICIOUS. Oh how I wished you weren't so EFFICIENT though, that was far too short~" He said with a giggle at the end. My this monster was interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 11:30 pm

Krystal licked her fingers, attempting to gather up any left over soul energy that was left on her fingers. She was currently envying her Weapon partner back at the Academy, he was able to devour souls long before she did. Becoming a Kishin had it's own perks though, the taste of souls being one of them. She needed to hurry though, there was a whole camp filled with delicious and delectable pure souls. "Let's see... There's 32 campers and staff... And just killed three.", Krystal said to herself as she rubbed her lips with the blood she had spilled.

Then she heard the voice of the little boy near her. She then turned to the child... And smiled. It wasn't often that she had adoring fans. She would more than not, leave them absolutely traumatized. Discovering a child who enjoyed the murderous arts was... Pleasing to say the least. Should she kill him? No... He could grow up to be a famous murderer, then she'll kill him. Krystal gave a bow like a performer at the end of a performance and said, "I'm always glad to discover new fans. If you'd like, I can lead you to the campgrounds. By the way... You may call me Krystal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 11:48 pm

Oh he not only enjoyed it, he received a sense of euphoria from the act, but right now he was focusing behind his soft and cute exterior. He studied her quite thoroughly as he analyzed everything he learned. This Kishin Egg was obviously insane, and he had a feeling she wouldn't quite try to kill him yet, no she would wait for a far better time, one where it would make him feel betrayed, but he wouldn't allow that, oh no, he was going to have FUN with this one. Even if she had been doing this for a while, he had been BORN to do this, and nothing but this, she didn't stand a chance. And believe this author, he was going to have fun with someone that had the AUDACITY to call him a FAN. He smiled and trotted up to her. "Alright Miss Krystal. Why do you want to go for such a small target though? There are far larger places to destroy and cause chaos in." He said innocently and with that oh so sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:05 am

Krystal smiled and took Zerath hand in a motherly manner as she lead them down the path to the cabins. Krystal would make this child her very own apprentice, a disciple even. She needed to leave a large impact on the world after all. "You see little one, I may be an efficient killer but I still need to increase my power if I want to fend off Death Scythes and Meisters alike. Just like how you still have a lot of growing to do. In this world, there are those with power and those without power. Those who are in power, currently have nothing to worry about. Those without are either crushed... Or rise from the depths that they came from. I need to become stronger, sooo... I hunt at enclosed and small locations first. Don't worry, we'll spread major chaos and suffering eventually. Just of it like seed, it needs time to grow and you take anything you can to grow stronger. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:20 am

Zerath went along willingly and with a smile, and he listened to her all the way through. But near the end he pouted, looking up at her in a confused. "Yeah. But why do I need to downgrade? It doesn't help me since I can't eat souls." He said, acting confused and still using that innocent voice of his. It was HILARIOUS how this woman believed he was incompetent and weak, how wrong she was.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:43 am

Krystal was token aback by his comment and she would slowly raise an eyebrow due to curiosity. Could this little child be more than he appeared? Without wasting anytime, she manifested a crystal Tanto knife and held it up to the child, a devilish smirk spread across her face, "So you don't even eat souls huh? What are you then? Human, monster, or... Dare I say Clown?" The curiosity viciously grew within her mind as she came up with answers of her own. Who knows, this little boy might even be able to help her gain some power of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 3:21 pm

"Well, I have been told that I make REALLY good jokes." He said with a mischievous smile. He started to come up with a plan, he wasn't sure exactly how to do it, but he was sure he would be able to, besides, he doubted this person would turn up a chance for power. "Well no, I'm a lowly monster, and I don't eat souls out of habit, my master would always take all of the souls for himself. The only reason he kept me around was because whenever I fused with him his power TRIPLED, but he died and I haven't done it in forever. No one wants to keep a child around after all." He said in his deceptively sincere and innocent tone of voice. He looked up at the lady holding a knife up to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 3:38 pm

A monster capable of fusion? It sounded just like a clown to her, but the chance to strengthen her power... Was too much to ignore. Maybe she could keep this child for far much longer than she originally thought. It would be a terrific upgrade, it'll also keep her ahead of ordinary Academy students. Then, there was the entire camp she could test her powers on. Really, she was wondering about the next place she would strike next. It'll all depend on the amount of power she receives of course. The Tanto disappeared and she placed her hands upon the child's shoulders in a motherly manner before speaking in a soft and soothing voice, "Don't worry, you'll find that I especially love little children. There's so many possibilities that could come from the young, which reminds me... This fusion that you speak of, do you mind performing it with me sweetie? Just imagine all of the chaos we can spread, the trouble we can cause, the... LIVES we can take. I ensure you, we can become the most powerful figureheads on the planet. We could even end up killing the big bad reaper... Mmm, just imagine... How do think his soul would taste like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 4:30 pm

Zerath looked up at Krystal, his smile gone and replaced with a fake look of awe. All of the stuff she said they would do DID sound fun, he didn't really care about the reaper but he was sure all of the other stuff would make up for the boring part. But what he was enjoying now was how naive she believed him to be, and how she thought she was manipulating a stupid and gullible child, oh how hard this woman was being played, but he started to find that this woman wouldn't due for a victim, no, she would make an EXCELLENT bond... He shrugged at the last question. "I don't know, tasty? But Krystal, how do I know you won't treat me like my Master did? I don't wanna be a servant anymore." He said with a frown. He couldn't accept her proposal right away, that would be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 4:46 pm

Krystal listened to his question and she couldn't help but think about how she could get this child to believe her. What exactly could she offer this child? A false set of words that could be taken easily as truth false. Well, a small promise that can easily be kept could be a start, so she continued the lead the boy to the campgrounds before saying, "Because sweetie, I am willing to negotiate anything with you little one. In fact, if we fuse now and kill everyone on this single night... We'll go right ahead and head wherever you want to go next. Anywhere you want and we'll even do whatever you want. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 5:14 pm

Zerath seemed to think for a moment before smiling and nodding. "Alright Krystal! I hope we do what you want!" He said before he suddenly dematerialized and shot into her. Immediately her appearance would change into a darker version, changing colors here and there, and making her a little bit more candy looking in general. He was more focused on what was happening inside though. She would start to feel more and more hatred for the world as she was filled with Misery and even further cravings of Death and Destruction. He couldn't help but giggle when it was all over and he spoke in her mind with a cheerful tone of voice, but he said it in a quiet and malicious tone too, somehow merging the two perfectly together. "Well hwo does it feel Miss Krystal?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 6:30 pm

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) T01e25e70a4b01061bc

Krystal was completely shocked at first when Zerath dematerialized and immediately shot into her body, pushing her backwards a slight bit. She was currently in a daze as Zerath bonded with each cell in her body and the crystal dress she currently wore. After a while of waiting and looking around, the changes made themselves known as a sharp pain ran through her body. Little by little, her body and attire would become altered.

Her hair grew longer and it took on a crimson blood red tone, turning her into a fiery redhead. All of the color in her eyes faded away before taking on the same blood red as her hair, symbolizing the new blood lust that could be seen in her wide eyed expression. Her teeth grew sharper and pricked her tongue when she ran it across an edge. The blood filled her mouth and dripped drops down the corners of her luscious lips. Her pink crystal dress turned red and began to take on the same form as regular dress made of cloth. It if anything though, it became harder and more capable of protecting the mistress that wore it.

While her appearance changed, the mind inside of this demonic beauty altered to become more bloodthirsty than she was before. She seeked to tear into new victims to steal away and devour their souls. She however wanted to make it slow and painful, the mere thought of making someone scream in horror and pain was... Pleasurable for Krystal to say the least. She felt powerful, more destructive even. She was confident that she could take anything that came at her head on. This was the first step to becoming the Goddess of Death that she always desired. If there was only someone to test her new strength out on... Oh yeah!

Krystal heard the child's voice inside her head and she gave a delightful chuckle, "I feel so powerful... So demonic... So.... Bloodthirsty. I want to sink my teeth into the campers and taste that precious liquid called blood. I NEEEED IT. I want it all over me, the floors, the walls, everywhere. I want to see nothing but RED!" Krystal was beginning to get anxious, she need to get her hands dirty soon. So with that, she manifested a rock candy scythe with an oddly bone like blade and rushed on down to the campgrounds as quickly as she possibly could.

((OOC: I'll add in all her enhanced capabilities in her Charrie App.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 8:01 pm

Zerath emitted a chuckle that Krystal could plainly hear, yes she would make an AMAZING bond. AS he made her his bond he began to talk in her head again. "Well these are the perks of making a deal with the devil. Except here, there are no downsides~ Now let's go bathe in misery and death!" He said, extremely pleased with how the transformation turned out. Oh how disappointed she would be when she learned he wasn't going to stay with her forever, but he would definitely come and pay her a visit again.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 12:26 am

Krystal darted straight down the path to the cabins and campground, barely capable of making any sense of the voice in the back of her head. She was bloodthirsty and her mind could only stay focused on one thing for now, that was killing. She would finally set foot on the asphalt that made up the campgrounds and she could immediately spot her first targets. Seven in total, they were most likely the camp staff trying to figure out what happened to their blankets. They were all dressed up in pajamas and night gowns, clearly they were about to fall asleep before the discovery they had made.

They would all give a look of surprise, some pointed while they took in the view of the woman dressed in a fine looking dress. She looked exactly like a vampire from the distance she was at. Krystal was determined to strike right then and there but she was too far away to test out the new candy powers she had acquired. She then detected a piece of information that rested in the very back of her mind, an ability that could close the distance and keep her prey from running away. With a devious grin, she pointed her index and middle finger at the ground they stood upon and fired a red beam that would turn the ground into hot fudge.

She laughed as she watched them try to run, the fudge acting like quick sand that kept them trapped were they stood. The hot fudge was painful though, boiling hot and left blisters all over their feet. Krystal laughed as she ran towards them, forming a small crystal in midair. This crystal would then lodge itself into the fudge and send an electrical current that intensified the pain the staff felt. Krystal would arrive on the scene a moment later, licking her lips as she tried to pick out a single target to mutilate. A little while of thought later and she would pick out the perfect subject.

It was the campground nurse, a timid girl who was always the rear end of all the campers' jokes. Krystal would stop right in front of her and tighten her grip on her scythe as she bit her lower lip in anticipation. Suddenly, the chocolate fudge at the nurse's feet morphed into rock candy snakes that sank their teeth into her flesh. They held her steady as she wailed in pain, tears streaming down her cheeks. Just then, Krystal swung her scythe and stabbed the nurse in her lower jaw, the tip finding it's way out of her mouth. The nurse wasn't dead yet though, far from it. Krystal would then continue to swing the scythe, ripping the nurse's legs right off as they stayed in the fudge. The nurse would then fly over the top of Krystal's head before coming down upon a rock candy spike that impaled her through the belly.

Blood sprayed all over Krystal's dress and she gave a faint giggle before she ripped the scythe away, splitting the lower jaw into two in the process. She then waited for the soul to escape the body before picking it up by the wisp of its tail. With one bite, she swallowed it whole and turned back to the rest of the staff. Before any of them could utter any words, she held her hand out to them and caused multiple spikes to erupt from the chocolate pit. It tore everyone to pieces, causing a crimson rain to fall upon Krystal. Before long, crystals would encase the rest of their souls before bringing them straight to the Mad Woman that murdered them. After finishing the last soul, she would speak to Zerath within her own mind, "How was that for a test run?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 1:40 am

Zerath was laughing madly inside of her when she checked, his madness FLARING inside of her. When he finally got a hold of himself he found the meta-physical breath to respond. "Oh it was WONDERFUL. I dare say that I'm in love with your methods!~" He said excitedly. Oh the only disappointment he had was that he couldn't feel the blood raining on him! Well he kinda felt it through Krystal but it just wasn't the same! He seemed to think for a moment before he projected more thoughts into her head. "You what would be GRAND? Turning one of the cabins into a practical blender! Then they would REALLY suffer. And when you would look inside it would be JUST like Christmas, only better because the presents are souls, blood, and DEATH!" He thought. My he felt he shared a lot in common with his new bond, maybe he would even hold her exempt from his torture? Just maybe. Oh he couldn't wait to tell his sister all about this.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 2:24 pm

Krystal licked the blood off of her lips and thought about the blender idea her new partner in crime suggested. It wasn't half bad but they simply wouldn't suffer enough through this proposed means but this child had already gave her incredible power, so she might as well comply. "It sounds like a splendid idea but I thought you preferred slower and more painful methods. No matter, prepare for the flood of blood sweety.", with that, she shot a cabin with the candy beam and watched as it slowly spread across the entire cabin. She then manifested a crystal shard platform and flew around the cabin, firing at anyplace that wasn't encased in candy. She would soon float above the cabin and peer through the see through rock candy roof.

She could see 12 teenage girls who were slowly waking up, wondering what had happened to the cabin they currently resided in. Krystal would then create multiple spikes within the death trap, some of the girls were quickly impaled while many crowded up in the middle of their final resting place. Screams filled the cabin as the spikes and walls began to close in around them. Before long, Krystal would peel away the roof top, allowing the screams to fill their shared ears as the giant cabin began it's blending sequence. The spikes would spin round and round, tearing and ripping Krystal's victims apart.

Soo enough, the blood would erupt from the blender like the hot water from a geyser pit, completely soaking and drenching Krystal with the infamous crimson liquid. Krystal would laugh madly spinning around on the crystal as the rock candy encased their souls and brought them straight to the blood soak murderer. She devoured them one by one, before speaking to Zerath once again, Well that one got messy... But I think this could be topped. Don't you agree deary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 7:27 pm

"Well usually, but sometimes I like to make it a bit quicker in favor of a nice pay off~" He giggled in her mind as he watched her get to work. He watched in anticipation as she set up the cabin and started to laugh maliciously in glee as the screams reached their ears, and permanently ingrained the memory of the blood geyser covering them in his memory, knowing he would treasure that. He listened to her with an inner smile before responding. "Of course it can be topped, but I'll leave that challenge to you my bloody reaper!~" He spoke in her mind. TO him this felt like a long awaited vacation, almost like his parents sent him to a summer cam- OH WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 4:52 pm

Krystal nodded as ran her tongue over her own arm, cleaning the blood away by licking it right up. The taste of metallic blood danced across her taste buds, sending the same taste to Zerath in the process. It was time to head out to the boys cabin and as of on cue, a camper exited a nearly cabin and looked around in utter horror at the carnage that took place as he slept. The screams from the girl's cabin was what awoken him. Krystal turned her attention to him and gave a disturbingly sinister smile before licorice vines erupted from the candified girl's cabin.

These vines then shot towards the camper and wrapped the camper's arms and legs, lifting him up towards Krystal. The continued to scream before spitting at Krystal's face when their faces were within a close distance from each other. Krystal would only chuckle before taking her scythe and driving the tip of it into his chest, breaking the first rib in his rib cage. She then proceeded to cut down, slicing flesh and bone as the camper sobbed and cursed. When she finally ripped the from him, she reached inside of the slit she made and ripped the soul right out of his body.

She would then snap her fingers as she swallowed the soul whole, the snapping started to bring the licorice vines to life again. They pull and tug before the limbs were torn right of the body. The body would then fall to the ground, intestines spewing out of the carcass as it did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 7:24 pm

Zerath savored the taste and metaphysically licked his lips as Krystal spotted the camper and went to work on him, watching in earnest as she killed him slowly and painfully. He again, payed no mind to the soul eating, and decided to probe into his new favorite human's motivations. "Impressive Krystal, but I hope you don't mind me asking why you love killing so much? I think you're the most bloodthirsty human I've seen." He asked. He wasn't worried about her refusing to fork over the information, he could just extract it later after all.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 11:34 pm

Krystal slowly decided to ground, thinking about how she would answer him as she picked at her sharpened, shark like tooth. "It's simple really hon, it's because everything will come to an end someday. Life begins and then it ends. It doesn't matter when however, so I simply decide when to end a life. Besides, they become a part of me when I consume their souls. They can join the body that will grow to become Death itself. So... In way... I'm giving eternal life. Sure some things end but Death will continue. That's why I shall take up the mantle of the Reaper. Death shouldn't be contained, it's free to spread.", Krystal spoke in a craze manner, uncertain about what she was actually saying as she made her way to the Boy's cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:19 pm

Hmm, this Egg was definitely a psychopath, state-of-the-art one too. What a lucky find she was! Although now he would need to test how much of an addict she was, his bet was a huge addict when it came to power, but you always need to make sure. "Were you planning on killing me and consuming my soul when you saw me?" He asked, having no doubt about the answer, but just wanting to see how honest she was. Later he spoke up again, getting to the test. "By the way that's a lofty goal, but don't worry, with me you'll get there in no time! Although, after this I'll have to split up with you..." He said, not saying the whole story, but teasing the part she wouldn't like to see how she would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 4:58 am

Krystal listened to Zerath ask his first question and she would smile before quickly answering with zero hesitation, "No... I wasn't going to immediately kill you right on the spot. I would have let you grown and mature to become a bloodthirsty killer yourself. I truly did see potential in the young." She listened to him talk about leaving soon and this caused her to frown before. "I can understand sweetie. I just hope you'll return to me again. Thanks for this moment together though, it made killing everyone so much easier.", she said before opening the door to cabin and entering.

She looked around to see multiple teens crowded up towards the back of the cabin, each them completely terrified of the simple murderer in front of them. This would be quick. Krystal then lifted a hand up and created a candy shard in a crystalline structure. She then launched it towards one of the teens near the front of crowd and lodged the candy shard completely into his skull. This instantly killed him but Krystal was finished quite yet. The candy shard then exploded, splattering blood and crystal shrapnel into the flesh of other teens in this crowd. Some died but others were left trying to ease the pain they by screaming their heads off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 6:57 pm

Zerath listened to what she said and smiled inwardly, sending a general message of pleasure to her to show he liked her answers. He watched through her eyes, feeding off of the terror of the campers, oh this woman was WONDERFUL at inspiring terror and inflicting pain, he would be keeping her for as long as her life span allowed~ He savored the bloody display she laid before him and sent another wave of pleasure to her as the screams reached their ears.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 4:54 am

Krystal felt the waves of pleasure surge through her body and she couldn't help but feel amazing. She released slight moans of pleasure and held the scythe close to her body, slightly rubbing it in-between her legs to ease herself. "Just... What do you... Think you're doing sweetie?", she asked in-between pants before causing the shards within her victims' bodies to grow and tear the muscle, filling the entire cabin with their screams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next