Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:54 am

Zerath thought about her question for a moment before responding. "Well I'm indicating to you that I'm pleased in the basest way possible, and I figured you would want more satisfaction from killing. Do you not like it?" He asked in a tone that was hard to distinguish between innocent and not-so-innocent. This clown was too good at manipulating the tone of his voice. As he drunk in the screams he reflexively sent another wave through her, making it a habit on accident.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:36 am

Krystal soaked in the screams as she felt a wave of pleasure running throughout her body once again, sending her into a world of pure bliss. Not like it? ...I LOOOOOVE IT!", she roared like a feral animal before the crystals ripped her victims apart and splattered the walls and floor with blood. Krystal would then attempt to walk her way over to the bodies as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She then tried her best to take take their blood soaked souls and consume each one of them, sharing the metallic taste of blood with Zerath. Once she devoured them all, she dipped her hands into a pool of warm blood and rubbed it against her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 1:52 pm

Zerath metaphysically licked his lips at Krystal's action and sent a large wave of pleasure through her when she liquefied the campers. And when she started to rub the blood on her he gave her a residual pleasure that didn't quite match up to the waves, but was still satisfying.

After a while though, he got bored, so he decided to try something new, and something he had NEVER done before. He unfused with Krystal, materializing next to her. Although he was different now, he was a young man now, who was barely taller then Krystal. (Basically he looks like if Zera fused with him, except instead of white hair highlights and a pink shirt, he has black of both). He stretched before looking at Krystal. "You know what? I think I'll be staying with you for a long time, I dare say I'm falling for you~" He said with a Cheshire smile.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 5:52 am

Krystal would arch her spine back as the final wave of pleasure which was much more powerful than the rest washed over her entire body. She would then remain in the afterglow, taking in all of the residual pleasure she could gather as Zerath refused with her. Once he left, her scythe vanished and her dress completely disappeared to reveal her flesh for a brief moment. She then quickly made a pink dress made of crystal however.

She now felt incredibly weakened as the souls she devoured slowly seeped in and increased her power slowly. She would turn towards the clown and noticed that he had shifted his form to become incredibly more handsome. "H-How do you... Look like that now? You were a kid when I met you.", she said in confused manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:46 pm

Zerath looked at her and thought for a second. You know, every good relationship, romantic or not, had sprinkles of lies in it. He didn't see why he couldn't add the sprinkles so soon. "Well, whenever I unfuse with someone, I take on the form their subconscious most desires. I guess this is what you wanted." He lied smoothly, walking over to her and fixing her hair a bit, which he knew she would find weird to some capacity, considering she was the one that was being motherly earlier. He smiled at her before speaking again. "And I have to say, the kid form was very useful. People never suspect a child of anything." He said.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 7:34 am

Krystal shook her head, there was no way that Zerath currently took on the form of what she desired most. She enjoyed murder of the highest caliber and degree. Sure she might find him attractive in this form... But this couldn't be what she desired most. Could it? She watched him now as he fixed her hair, causing an odd feeling to build up inside her body. "W-What... Now? Everyone is dead... And you said that you would leave more for now. What are you planning now. What do think you're doing?", she asked as a blush burned her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:08 pm

He shrugged as he finished with her hair. "I dunno, killing time. You're MUCH prettier when your hair isn't in your face~" He said charmingly before looking around. Well the kishen egg in front of him couldn't sleep here, he doubted people liked soggy beds. Well he could just make a little house he guessed. He looked at her with a smile before he spoke. "So we should probably get out of here. And maybe find somewhere to sleep because you must be exhausted after that beautiful display." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 5:19 am

Krystal simply tried to brush the complement off, but it seemed to possess some kind of lingering effect. Krystal couldn't help but feel good about being what he called beautiful. She listened to him once again and she had to admit, the whole fusion and display of carnage had left her drained and incredibly sleepy. The amount of souls she consumed clearly had been more than enough to fill her to the brim for a couple of days. She was definitely due for a rest and she wouldn't have minded sleeping in the piles of blood and flesh her victims but this clown could hurt her in her weakened state if she was carful. "Al-Alright... Just show me where we're going to sleep at.", she said for giving a loud yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)   (Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Warning! Rated M for Gore.) Camp Krystal Lake (Open!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2