Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:42 pm

We can try. Though I believe we would need a resonance for anything other than my chain. Johnathan focused on the weight at the end of his chain, a preparation to extend and manipulate his length.
Back to top Go down

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 7:44 pm

Seth sighed, still resting his chin in his arms on the desk. He watched the two with a somewhat envious feeling in his gut.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:19 pm

If you say so, still, she focused on transferring their energy back and forth, hoping to provide him with what would be needed for the process. "You okay over there, Seth?" She asked, lifting up her gaze to smile at him, trying to put him at ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 3:03 pm

Johnathan felt the energy being given by his miester, and started to focus on the breadth of his fan, directing the bond toward the edges, pushing outward. He had almost forgotten about the second weapon until Aurora spoke, causing him to break focus and let the energy spill everywhere, overflowing without effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2