Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:14 pm

"Bed time," she said, opening the bedside table and sliding her things in the drawer, charger chord sticking out as she left it partially open. "I need to go change,"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:19 pm

Glyndwr sat up and spun around, sitting cross legged facing Aurora. A grin slowly worked it's way onto his face, as he sung, "I woooooon~!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:25 pm

Her head tilted slowly as she watched him, confusion evident before reality began to set in, paling her face before painting it red.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:29 pm

Glyndwr's grin somehow continued to get wider, looking like it stretched from ear to ear, before it turned into a normal smile. "Y'know, if you really don't want to do it, I'll just 'redeem' my prize some other time you're more comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:34 pm

She looked away from him, blushing, unsure of how to respond, "Then I wouldn't see it coming..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:35 pm

Glyndwr tilted his head, confusion evident on his face. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:41 pm

"You could surprise me with it, if I waited." She said, not looking at him even as she began to roll the skirt of her dress up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:44 pm

"Ah..." Glyndwr said quietly, as he watched, face flushing instantly. He certainly wasn't expecting this to happen, though wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:54 pm

"This was the deal, right?" She asked, looking over at him when she caught the change in his tone. Sitting on her heals for a moment, she pulled the dress over her hips and slowly began easing it up from there, making eye contact with him all the while, a slight smirk to her lips and a gleam to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:58 pm

"Uh... Sure.." Glyndwr really wasn't sure where to look; her hips being slowly revealed to him, or her eyes, to be more respectful. He ended up looking up and down between the two.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:01 pm

It was more than a little amusing to her, honestly. After all, he had only just the day before seen her in her bathing suit, had he not? There was little difference, here. Still, she eased the gown up, over her chest and shoulders, tossing it aside and looking at him, head tilted, smirk wider.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:08 pm

Even though he saw her in a similar state of undress, he didn't see the undressing happening, and in such a way. He looked up and down her body a few times, and blushed even more than before, before his gaze settled on her face. He was really speechless at this point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:12 pm

Aurora smirked, legs bent at the knees and folded at her sides, hands pressed between them on the bed, accidentally emphasizing her chest in the process. Still, her head was tilted, purple hair following the path of gravity that the tilt demanded, leaving one side of her neck completely exposed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:18 pm

"Sexy..." He finally summed up the entire ordeal, thinking aloud. He really was unsure of how he wasn't bleeding out through his nose at the moment. The exposed area of neck also seemed really attractive at that moment, to him also, though he was too distracted by the sight in front of him to do anything more than stare, blushing ever more with every moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:20 pm

The word seemed to trigger a new level of confidence in her, and she grinned. Leaning forward, she tilted her head further, pointing her ear towards him. "What was that?" She inquired, moving her hand further in a single, crawling step.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:27 pm

"Uhhh..." Glyndwr blanked on what he said just a moment ago, thanks to the now slightly increased proximity and viewing angle on Aurora's chest. It only took a moment for him to turn even redder than before. His eyes darted around her body without ever finding a place where they could rest without picking up a bunch of hot witch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:29 pm

Aurora grinned, continue to crawl towards him until she was basically on top of him, staring him down, eyes offering a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:34 pm

Head and shoulders all red, he still sat in the same cross legged position, with his arms in the middle of his legs. If he were to look down, he'd probably start to die right there, though if he didn't he'd miss out. "What am I allowed to do?" He asked, seriously, since he had no idea. Aurora'd know, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:36 pm

She shrugged, watching him, her hair all on one side, since she had tilted it so much. She moved closer, hands on his knees, smirking. "Try something and find out. Unless..." she switched her gaze to a partial, teasing pout. "You're too nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:43 pm

Glyndwr blinked at Aurora for a moment, trying to precess what she just said. After understanding that he'd be granted freedom to do as he wished, he shook his head. "I'd feel so bad if something I did made you feel bad. What's not allowed?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:43 pm

Another shrug followed, "I can tell you to stop," she whispered, sincerity in her voice,
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:49 pm

"Well... Fine..." Glyndwr said finally, before pressing his lips to Aurora's. His hands started working on undoing the buttons of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:50 pm

She leaned into the kiss, easily, naturally, accustomed to the gentle, easily escalated intimacy. Smiling against his lips, she remained where she was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:52 pm

Having unbuttoned his shirt and thrown it aside as Aurora had done with her dress, Glyndwr wrapped his arms around Aurora's waist, pulling her closer to himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:57 pm

The witch slid forward easily, falling into his lap in the process, legs on either side of his waist. She kept her hands to herself, however, letting him hold the reigns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next