Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:50 pm

Glyndwr followed her grinning all the while.

(Filler post)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:12 pm

After what seemed like only a few moments, they popped out of the maintenance door near their rooms. Breathing easier, now, she lead him to her room unlocking it and popping inside, still pulling him in tow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:16 pm

Glyndwr went ahead and flopped onto the bed, after kicking his shoes off in a random direction. "That was a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:21 pm

She looked over at him through the corners of her eyes, raising a brow. Saying nothing, she began to dig through her things, looking for a book or something to do, too tired to move around but too awake to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:26 pm

"You should do things like that more often." Glyndwr said, rather ambiguously. He didn't make it clear which part of what she did he was referring to; sneaking around or the snogging.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:28 pm

Though her face burned, she laughed, nervously, nodding in affirmation. Retrieving a a book and a handheld game system, she brought them to the bed, setting them on the nightstand. "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:33 pm

"You doing things makes things a lot more interesting." Glyndwr said, still continuing with the ambiguity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:35 pm

She shot him a look, but nonetheless moved to lay on the bed, ignoring the covers wholly as she grabbed her book.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:40 pm

Glyndwr chuckled a little, seeing that even though she was getting bolder, Aurora was still as easy to tease as ever. Still, he didn't continue to do so, and instead closed his eyes and started to hum a tune, quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 7:55 pm

Not saying a word, Aurora set about reading, staying quiet for a long time, though her expressions remained very animated as she read.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:04 pm

Glyndwr lay by Aurora's side for a while, though got bored with doing nothing, like that. Sitting up, he looked over Aurora and decided on a plan for getting attention. Budging down the bed and turning around, he lay his head on Aurora's thigh, his legs up in the air leaning against the wall by which the bed stood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:05 pm

The girl jumped a bit, holding the book tightly before looking down at him. Tilting her head with her eyebrows raised, she said, rather flatly, "Wha.... are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:08 pm

Glyndwr looked over at Aurora, and shrugged. He rolled his head back to be looking at the ceiling. "Bored."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:13 pm

She set the book aside, leaning over him, hair falling forward as she toyed with his. "Well, what is there for you to do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:15 pm

Glyndwr shrugged again, looking at at the ceiling still. "Laying here. 'S fine." He said, blinking repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:16 pm

She leaned closer, rubbing her nose against his as an eskimo kiss. "You're bored." She reminded him, confused. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:22 pm

Once again he shrugged, though now looking into Aurora's eyes. "Dunno."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:30 pm

The witch rolled her eyes at him, bending down more to plant a kiss on his lips. "Want to borrow my game?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:31 pm

Glyndwr looked from Aurora to the night stand, and shrugged again. "What game is it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:38 pm

"I have several," she said simply, shrugging, "Jazz and them give me their old ones. Pick a kind and I should have it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:41 pm

Glyndwr groaned, rolling his eyes. "I dunnooooooooo." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:49 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes, straightening and then proceeding to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:53 pm

Glyndwr groaned again before rolling onto his side. His head still lay on Aurora's thigh, but his legs were brought in. He stared at what little of Aurora's face was visible behind the book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:07 pm

She didn't say anything, letting him do as he pleased, ignoring the phone at her side that would occasionally buzz from texts. Eventually, it began to play a near ear-splitting tune, and she whined, closing the book and turning the alarm off. It was how she kept her sleeping schedule on a schedule, on school nights --- set an alarm to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 9:10 pm

"What's that alarm foooor?" Glyndwr asked, still in a sort of whiny tone. He was still starting at her face, and in the same position as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next