Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Combat Classroom (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 8:56 pm

Kidd actually felt himself start to get a little heated up from the dispute him and Blakely were engaging in. "So what if I called you one? I stopped myself, didn't I?!" Kidd was now fully rotated, rubbing his chest against Blakely. Normally, Kidd would love a verbal dispute, it really got his brain going. But this time, he hated it. Blakely was the first person that genuinely angered Kidd with the arguments that they got into. But this piqued Kidd's interest. He realized that if Blakely was able to leave him stumped, she was special and stood out amongst the rest of the people that Kidd interacted with in Death City.

"Full of shit?!" Kidd began raising his voice to the point that some students gathered around the young boy and girl. "FOR STARTERS-" Kidd was cut off as he inhumanely ducked to avoid the chalk without warning. If it weren't for his Soul Perception, it probably would have been inhumane of him to avoid being hit by the chalk. His Soul Perception let him know his teacher wasn't really sleeping, and what she was preparing to do.

Kidd popped back up to face Blakely, to see her forehead bruised. "Huh?" Kidd said, looking over at the teacher. When the teacher called him, Blakely, the quiet kid, and Mrs. Stuck Up up to the center of the class, he looked back at Blakely for an answer. Kidd was used to getting in trouble, but he was sure he hadn't done anything wrong this time. Why would they be called up? However, when Kidd looked back at Blakely, he was met with a face of sorrow. Kidd felt a tinge of guilt for acting up, but didn't know what he doing wrong still. The poor oblivious fool.

"Let's go." Kidd said calmly, standing up. Lending a hand out to help Blakely up, he hoped they could be reconciled before they went up to receive whatever they had coming to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 10:06 pm

Well you see, you four, even though I encourage talking and communication in this class rule number 2 is 'Stretching time is to be used to calm one's center, get grounded, and prepare for the coming lesson'. A blanket began to form over  Professor Thomis's shoulders as she motioned for the two snickering students to go do laps. Though you might see it as silly, this is the classrooms second most important rule. Enough with that though, today your punishment will be 'being used for demonstration purposes in the lesson' or the four of you can pair up/ grab a bō from the bin and play a game of capture the flag with me as your opponent and be excused for the rest of the class period with full points for the day. Today's lesson focused around bō techniques and their application in other weapon techniques. Assuming you beat me, the professor said. The purpose of this game would be to help them feel a sense of community in the classroom. They could choose to partner up with a weapon amongst themselves or grab a bō staff from the little bin of weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 10:32 pm

Rori glared at the students who laughed Hawk, their mouths zipping quickly at her sharp eyes. She'd meant to help Hawk back to his feet, but he was already up and red as could be. She pressed her lips into a tight line and started walking toward the center of the room, listening to the teachers instruction. It was highly unlikely that they would win against the teacher, though with her meager soul perception she could at least somewhat sense that Kidd was more powerful than the lot of the students. She knew this teacher had something in mind, but what exactly? And how would playing a game of capture the flag do the students justice? But Rori knew all too well that this would be no ordinary capturing of flags, that would be too easy. She looked to Hawk when instructed to pair up and raised her brows at him, sensing his displeasure at becoming the center of attention.

Blakely was glaring daggers into Kidd as his voice boomed across the room and students began to gather. It was unnecessary, really. She wished the chalk had hit his mouth so he'd be quiet, but as luck would have it, and Kidd seemed the luckiest of the bunch, he dodged it without much effort. Of course he would dodge it. She sighed at him, her forehead was throbbing just enough to keep a frown on her face.

"Fine." she muttered, still rather annoyed with Kidd, though she did take his hand and as they walked into the center of the class she didn't let go of his writs, feeling shy now. School, well, it really wasn't her "thing". She didn't want to reconcile with Kidd, as she doubted her was even sorry or aware of his behavior, but her sudden lack of confidence was getting in the way of her holding a grudge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 10:39 pm

Hawk sighed as he heard his options. Neither sounded particularly pleasant to him, but he was in this mess and he had to get out however he could. He glared over at Rori for getting him in trouble, and then heard the teacher say something about pairing up. He say her raise her eyebrows, and he surrendered. He nodded with clear nervousness and discomfort, then walked over to stand next to Rori. He hadn't noticed her defending him, but was thankful that the laughing had stopped. He sighed. " I guess we're partners, now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 11:04 pm

Kidd pulled Blakely up from the ground without very much effort. Sadly, it seemed as though Blakely was still angry at him, but oh well. Kidd was sure that nobody could stay angry at The Legend for too long. How could people bring themselves to hate someone who rescued babies from burning buildings and held doors open for women? The spiky haired meister truly was stumped at why Blakely seemed to be so angry at him.

As he and Blakely made their way to the center of the classroom, Kidd noticed something was off. Blakely was still holding on to him. For a moment, Kidd paused, and stopped walking. Looking down at her hand, he looked back up and stared her in her eyes. What is she doing? People are gonna write some crazy shit on my fanpage about this once word gets out.... Kidd thought to himself, Oh well, it's not a big deal. She probably just wants to end up in a picture with me.

Kidd was still staring into her eyes, but he just shrugged, and continued walking over to the teacher.

Once they were up to the center of the classroom, Kidd remained silent and listened to the teacher's instructions for them. Beat you? Kidd snickered silently at what the teacher had said. I'm Kidd fucking Götze. You'll be lucky if you even catch a glimpse of me once I get going. Kidd thought to himself, confident in his abilities to complete the task given to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 11:25 pm

I you all want to do the game then go on over to the bin over there and grab a pole arm. Professor Thomis raised a hand from under her soft blanket and motioned. If not and tell me and we will begin today's lesson. She read the mixed emotions from each of her students and wasn't going to continue until they all chose the game or someone decided that they wanted to begin the lesson. As the two students who were snickering finished their lap, the professor looked at them and gave a thumbs up her perpetual smile still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 10:06 am

Rori gave Hawk an apologetic nod, frowning at his glare for a mere second before he accepted their partnership. She grinned ear to ear at his words and reached a hand back to him--lacing her icy fingers with his, the familiar tingle of electricity tickling their hands. No need for consent, they were partners. At least for the moment. "I'll take care of you." she promised, her voice purring reassuringly with excitement. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze with her own before asking him what he preferred. "The game, or the demonstration. You choose." she really felt Hawk needed a bit of a push. His lack of self confidence would be his downfall, and well, Rori couldn't let something like that befall someone with potential. If their souls really did align, then there was no doubt in Rori's mind that Hawk must have something hidden under his shy persona. Why else would they connect? Rori was great in her own regard, so Hawk must be as well, right?

Blakely could feel Kidd's eyes burning holes into her, yet she was trapped in her own head at the moment, anxiety taking its toll. "I... I..." she stammered before clearing her throat. She let him lead her to the center of the room and she took a deep breath. "I uhh... what should we do? The game? Or... I dunno." she asked him, the smug look on his face told her he was confident in whatever choice he'd made in his own mind. She wasn't really able to make decisions with all eyes on her. Though this was true, she was one for executing whatever plan they decided upon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 12:20 pm

Hawk appeared lost in thought for a moment. Suddenly, he felt Rori's hand grab his, and he flinched slightly. He gently tried to pull away, but when she made it clear she wasn't letting go, he relented, and squeezed her hand back. "Thanks," he responded, "but you really don't have to worry about me, I'm fine on my own." When Rori told him to decide, he shook his head. When she showed that she was adamant about it, he relented, and thought out loud. "If we are...'demonstrations' for the class, we have a 100% chance of it being terrible. But if we choose the game, there's a chance, albeit a small one, that it goes well and we skip class. So that's what I would choose." He looked over at Rori, slightly more confident. "Are you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 9:45 pm

Kidd's hopes and expectations for this class were being met. Even though he and Blakely were being punished, and he could understand why, his punishment wasn't nearly as bad as some of the punishments Kidd had received in other classes. A game as an assignment on the very first day? Where could this go wrong for Kidd?

Kidd could feel Blakely's anxiety. It was obvious to him now by the prolonged contact they'd been making. Maybe all she needed was a little reassurance that everything would be alright when she was in Kidd's hands. "Are you crazy?" Kidd gave Blakely a bewildered look, "Of course we're doing the game. And it's your lucky day, because we'll be partnering up for it." Kidd said, taking charge of the situation. Evidently, Blakely didn't look the type to make decisions for herself, and even if she did, Kidd would've chosen for the two of them either way. "You're ready for this, right?" Kidd asked Blakely, giving her a confident smile. That was something he hoped would rub off on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 11:08 pm

So here are the rules, as you can see I have two flags for each of you meisters. the professor holds out two long pieces of cloth."You are going to tie these somewhere on your person. Your goal in this game is not to lose them. If both pairs lose them before a minute passes then you lose and must stay for the rest of the lecture.(ooc: lets say that a minute is eight posting cycles), the professor's permanent smile grows before she says, or you can win if you manage to disarm me. Anyways your time begins at the moment when both weapons have transformed. When Blakely transformed Professor Thomis would pull one of the four strings from her blanket and make a replica of Blakely's weapon form before saying, Well as you can see, this is my ability I can replicate any weapon with my strings. (pm your partners, but if you want you can start your posts with with the weapon half of the partnership already in weapon form starting now. idc. my next post will be the beginning of cycle two,)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 11:37 pm

"Ha. You aren't acting fine." Rori teased him, eyes on him like glue as he spoke, taking in every shy word. "I'm perfectly okay with that." she replied cheerily, inhaling a calming breath and listening as the teacher spoke, taking in every detail. She might need it during the game. To win, of course.

Blakely was scowling at Kidd's comment. Her? Crazy? In comparison to what? Kidd? That was rich. She rolled her eyes at his words, thinking he was a bit too confident for his own good and then letting go of his wrist, preparing herself for the task ahead. She exhaled, her frame swooping up and dropping into hand held knuckle blades which landed on Kidd's fists.Her gold blades glistened wondering why she felt a bit more confident. Maybe Kidd was rubbing off on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 11:48 pm

Hawk sighed. "Here we go, then." Still holding on to Rori's hand, he gave it a squeeze before looking at her and nodding. He took a deep breath and transformed into a dual-headed spear, resting in both of Rori's hands. "Let's do this." He said, preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. "I hope I made the right choice. Rori, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 12:11 am

Kidd was caught by surprise at Blakely's sudden transformation. "Whoa...." Kidd breathed, feeling her slip on to his hands. Perfect fit. "Wow, so this is what you decide to keep a secret from me?" Kidd said, sounding a bit disappointed with Blakely. "Pretty tame, Blakely...." Kidd said, rotating his hands to get a full view of her weapon form. "Actually...." Kidd said, catching a glimpse of the gold on Blakely that glimmered, "This is pretty nice.... Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta." Kidd complimented Blakely and repeated himself from earlier.

"Seems easy enough." Kidd commented on the game's rules, "We've got this." Kidd told Blakely, cracking his fingers to see how she'd react. But when the teacher pulled out some strings from her blanket and made an exact duplicate of Blakely's weapon form, Kidd grimaced. How is that even possible? Kidd thought to himself, mystified by what'd just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 12:27 am

Rori's broad smile was alight with anticipation as Hawk fell into her hands, stretched thin and sharp in her palms. A dual headed spear? Perfect. "You look lovely." she purred at the boy, their soul wavelengths fluttering against one another. She spun him around, brandishing his weapon form to get a feel for his weight and dynamics. "This works out well." She giggled, glad that his weapon form had some range to it as they needed that advantage over the more experienced meister, as well as the teacher who seemed to be able to duplicate weapon forms.

"First you insult me, and now you're saying it's pretty nice?" she sighed, annoyed that their soul wavelengths complimented each other so well. She wasn't entirely sure how this game would go, if they even fared a chance against the teacher. Things didn't seem to get any better when she watched Kidd's face twist in concern. She too was wondering how it was possible to copy her weapon form. "Well, things just got a bit interesting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 12:32 am

Hawk felt strange as he was...handled by Rori. He had never had a meister before, and it was a strange experience. "Thanks, you too," he responded, somehow feeling more confident in weapon form. You too? he thought. God, I'm an idiot. "We have a range advantage, for now. Just watch out, as she might replicate me." He felt ready. Somehow, things felt...right. Being wielded, as the dangerous weapon he was. He was enjoying every second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 1:04 am

Kidd felt nothing wrong when his soul wavelength reached out for Blakely's. In fact, it appeared the two were meant to be together with how well their souls connected. Now Kidd had no excuse for a loss, if that were to befall him and Blakely. However, Kidd didn't intend to suffer a loss here. "Stop whining. You're lucky I took back what I said" Kidd said to Blakely, his voice tense. Kidd glanced over at Hawk and Rori. Dual-ended spear, huh? Kidd thought to himself, studying the girl and the boy. It would seem that they matched up pretty well, just like how he and Blakely did.

"Range advantage?" Kidd said, offended by what the boy had said. "The teacher may have duplicated Blakely, but she'd be a fool to duplicate you." Kidd said, his voice full of venom. It seemed as though the two thought they had an advantage over the teacher and could overcome her just because of Blakely's short range capabilities. And to Kidd, it seemed they thought they were actually a threat to him and Blakely for the same reason. "And even if you do beat the teacher, you couldn't even live up to the real deal." Kidd clenched his jaw. They'd never have a chance against me. Kidd thought, as his eyes narrowed at the other pair. A flame of determination was set ablaze inside of Kidd. Now the spiky haired meister was determined to beat the teacher, regardless of whatever abilities she may have in store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 2:33 pm

"Ha!" Rori mused at Kidd who was popping off at the mouth, that seemed his usual behavior. "Don't be nervous Kiddy, we're on the same team you know. If you make this any more difficult for us, we may all lose." she sneered, a dark smile taking her lips at her being delighted by Kidd's frustration. "Yes, we've got range, and you've got close combat. Just mere observations." she chuckled, giving Hawk a graceful swing over her shoulder and resting him against the back of her neck, arms draped over him casually.

"Sadly, Kidd, we're going to have to work with them. So lets not ruin that before it gets going." Blakely sighed, not so eager to work with Rori either, especially since she got Kidd so riled up.  She was really done taking insults from Kidd now and opted out of responding to his comments by ignoring him politely and only commenting on their task at hand. Though Blakely could say she enjoyed Kidd's determination as it helped ease her worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 5:37 pm

The professor pushed a button and the handholds in the wall slowly came out, if someone were to slam into the wall now the hand holds would give in under the pressure and decrease the damage they took substantially. A fool, Kidd. Hmm I see, the professor said then she pulled a thread from the string simulacrum, and it shifted into a copy of Hawk's weapon form. Your time begins now. Professor Thomis would slam down the spear at Kidd at blinding speeds. She would change the course of the weapon at the last moment in order to try and gauge his speed. Then she would retract the weapon and get into a defensive stance. Class today's subject will be polearms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 6:11 pm

Hawk was surprised at Kidd's seemingly sudden outburst. He didn't feel like he had said much that would be worthy of the insult that was hurled his way. He analyzed the way that the teacher had swung at Kidd, and said to Rori, "She's changing dorection very quickly in her swing. Instead of dodging, try blocking so she can't catch you with the spear end. Be careful, and try to use lunging attacks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 7:03 pm

Kidd didn't care if they were on his team or not. All Kidd was concerned with was showing he was the goddamn best the DWMA ever saw. "They can be backup if they want, but this is about us." Kidd told Blakely, the determination in his voice leaking through. "Yeah, a fool." Kidd responded to the teacher at her repeating of his words. Kidd didn't even bother regarding Rori's input, because as it pained him to admit, he'd only lose his nerve if he paid her any further attention.

Taking a few deep breaths, Kidd readied himself for the task. Eyes focused on the teacher, he focused as much of soul into his speed and agility as he could. Strength wasn't exactly Kidd's strength, and it didn't compliment his style, either. The second Kidd heard the teacher say "Your time starts now", Kidd sprung back at speeds nearly untraceable to the human eyes. If it weren't for his attentiveness, he may have actually been struck down by the teacher.

On your toes.... Kidd remembered what his coach taught him when he used to play soccer. If you wanted a chance to react faster as the attacker or defender, you had to stay on your toes at all time to fully utilize your speed and reflexes. And being regarded as one of the quickest U-17 wingers in the world was not something Kidd wanted to compromise, so he did all he could too constantly get faster and quicker everyday. And what do you know, it helped him in this situation.

"You'll have to try faster than that." Kidd mocked the teacher's efforts at striking him down, although Kidd wasn't aware of the fact that it was just a test. And despite mocking the teacher, Kidd almost did indeed get hit by the teacher. Gotta be faster next time. Kidd clenched his jaw to the point of almost breaking it. "You good, Blakely?" Kidd checked on his comrade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 11:52 pm

Rori nodded at Hawk's words, hoping he'd know the best defense against himself so that they were able to overcome his copy's weaknesses. She watched the teacher bring the spear down at Kidd and now it was time to showcase her true fighting style. She crouched low, quick-footed and bolted toward the pair, lunging Hawk just in front of Kidd as the teacher swung at him, Kidd was up and dodging as Hawk's blade met his duplicate's with a sharp metallic TING! before the teacher quickly pulled back and into a defensive stance. "Oh she's testing us, I see." Rori purred, her posture slouched and a bit unorthodox which seemed quite the opposite of her usual demeanor. She Hopped back toward Kidd, looking over and meeting his eye. "So What's the game plan Kiddy?" she mused, eyes scanning their surroundings.

Blakely could sense Kidd's annoyance at the teacher and she sighed at his declaration of this demonstration being solely about them. She braced herself as the teacher lunged forward, assuming Kidd would block her with Blakely's blades, but felt immediate relief when he dodged instead. He was quicker than she gave him credit for. "I'm good, but we do need a game plan." She told him, wishing she didn't have to agree with Rori on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 12:55 am

The professor's agility was her specialty in combat, so when Rori blocked her blade her smile widened. I see that I can pump up my speed, if only just a little, the professor thought as she retracted her blade for a moment she focused on Kidd again and purposefully presented a very clear opening to Rori to attack her. Lesson one: As pole arms present a combatant with superior range against most other melee combatants it is vital that you keep them at the edge of your range Because of the professors smaller stature despite being stronger than the average human she could not win in terms of brute strength against a meister, so she sent a flurry of three feints at Kidd that where she would try to aim where he was dodging from in order to make it look like he was dodging her blows, and if Kidd would have been able to dodge them without her trying to miss, her smile would grow. Then with one last stab she would aim at his flag. This final stab would be at a much quicker speed, and she would attempt to stab where the the flag would be based on Kidd's dodging style thus far.

The professor hadn't been ignoring Rori and Hawk, but she definitely wanted it to seem that way for a moment as she presented the opening at her sides. If the professor saw that Rori was going for an attack while the professor herself was attacking. Very good, the instructor would say. She would pull the spear back during one of the feints and use the hammer part of the spear (on the side of the pole arm that she wasn't attacking Kidd with) to attempt to deflect the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 1:01 am

"Rori! Don't let your guard down!" Hawk shouted, excited. "We can pull this off if you stay on your toes and stay a spear's length away from her." Hawk looked at Rori from one of the blades of the spear. "You can do this, Rori. I know you can."

Hawk had never fought someone as a weapon before, and it was exhilarating. He felt the blows of the blades against blades, but didn't feel pain. "I wonder where my clothes go when I'm in weapon form," Hawk muttered. "This is a bit uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 12:07 pm

Tap, tap, tap, tap

Footsteps could be heard down the hall, 2 sets. Classes were in session and this pair was off to Asako's first class. 'Battle training, taught by Professor Thomis', one of the few classes he rarely had to patrol. Dominic wore a dark blue suit, with a black button down shirt, his polished blue shoes tapping against the cold tiles. He was a guard, usually to just patrol the school, but he had been given a semi-permanent assignment to this female beside him. The history he had received? She was a weapon that had either murdered her family, or had her family murdered. Either way, she was a weapon that had used herself in battle, and that's not a low level thing. Ergo, he was here to oversee, protect, and generally Guard. His dark brown eyes would observe her occasionally on this route that he knew all too well. Otherwise, the focus was set ahead of him, watching the route, and making sure the hallways were clear. As they came to the intersection, he turned right. Right towards the clanging and other metallic sounds.

Dominic could hear the classroom from down the hall. Why Lord Death had found it fit to send a possibly murderous weapon to the Combat Training class, Dominic would never know or understand. But he did his job and so far things seemed to work out better if he just followed what Death said. So, satchel by his left side, draping over his right shoulder, with a punky blue haired female to his right, he stepped to the door and opened it for her. Criminal or not, she was female, and Guard or not, he was a gentleman. He said nothing as he let her step through the doorway first, partly because the banging would probably drown out his words. The battle inside would, no doubt, have her intrigued. The teacher was obviously fighting one of the students, punishing them for some wrongdoing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 7:40 pm

Kidd frowned at Rori's nickname for him. "'Kiddy'?" Kidd repeated with a disgusted look on his face. "You're not even worthy of addressing me directly." Kidd said, raising a level from Superiority complex, to God complex. Kidd was having a hard time trying to ignore this girl, especially now that she was actually involved in what she was doing. "Plan? There is no plan. I take her down. That's all there is to it." Kidd told Blakely and Rori. One of Kidd's firm beliefs was that you can never plan for the future. Something will almost always get in the way.

Kidd never took his eyes off the professor for even a moment. But even then, she still caught him by surprise with her speed. "Shit...." Kidd muttered as he moved out of the way of the first attack. Everything felt as though it slowed down for Kidd in this moment. The teacher was forcing Kidd to back off more, when he realized something. "No." Kidd said, sidestepping the second hit and lunging forward at the teacher will all he had. Kidd realized that if he wanted to have a chance against someone as quick as her and had the range advantage, he'd have to close in on her and reduce her mobility.

Proceeding to throw himself at the teacher's legs, he hoped to get a firm grab on her to open her up to Rori and Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Combat Classroom (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next