Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Combat Classroom (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 11:18 pm

Oh great, another partner attempt. It had been three... well, this makes four times that Lord Death had set her up with a meister. Asako figured he'd give up on her by now, but he was resilient. Maybe stubborn, is a better word. Sometimes the weapon thought that he had more faith in her than she had for herself. Regardless, another meister.
As they dashed off to class, neither spoke a word. At least he wasn't annoying. One girl that attempted to wield her simply would not shut up. Again, straying off of topic. Before she had realized it, the pair had arrived. A man had politely propped the door open for her, but her eyes were transfixed on the brawling that was occurring inside of the room. She was immediately enthralled. Her cyan blues studied the precise movements with curiosity. How had she not witnessed this before? Perhaps it was because she rarely attended class? Possibly. She looked back at her current partner with a grin. "Pretty cool, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 11:13 pm

"Ha! Child's play, love." she snapped at Kidd, dashing off into the distance, bringing Hawk sweeping around her side and up into her fist, centered and aimed at the teacher as she circled quickly watching Kidd dodge and light up with a strategy. "Looks like he had an idea." Rori snorted, finding it funny that Kidd's thoughts could be seen across his face. She noticed both herself and Kidd relied on speed as one of their strongest assets, though Kidd was much quicker than she, she seemed able to spot openings a bit better. though that wouldn't matter if she could never get close enough.

She giggled at Hawk and exhaled heavily at what she was about to do. "I'm sorry Hawk, don't be mad..." she cooed to the boy who'd just stated his being uncomfortable. He was about to be very uncomfortable.

Blakely laughed at Kidd, who was clearly disgusted with Rori as a human being. She wasn't sure how they would get close but assumed Kidd would use speed to get the job done. "Okay. Lets get this shit done so we can leave." They zoomed toward the teacher's legs and Blakely watched Rori and Hawk out of the corner of her peripheral, bracing herself for whatever Kidd had planned.

Rori watched Kidd move quickly, lighting fast, she gave Hawk one last glance goodbye before throwing the boy forward and at the teacher to distract her from Kidd's attack. She would have to dodge at least one of them. As Hawk flew toward the professor, Rori dashed after him, so she could retrieve him if need be. Though he should be able to come to her of his own accord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 2:52 pm

The sound of her racing heart filled the professor's ears as she saw the group work together so well, she was amazingly excited and relieved that they were working together. It was incredibly hard for her to resist the urge to allow the meisters to win this easily, but she had material she had to teach, and a show to put on for her audience. Very good Kidd neutralizing the target was the right move As Kidd jumped for her legs the professor transitioned from doing a punch with the two sided spear to spinning the pole arm in her hands in front of her, and it reached speeds where four after images could be seen trailing behind the original. The professor would try and hit Kidd with the blunt staff part of the pole and divert him from her legs and in the same motion use him to deflect Hawk. And your instincts Rori are stellar, you found an opening and went for it. When Professor Thomis finished her sweep if it connected with Kidd she try would send him towards Rori, but since Professor Thomis's upper body wasn't especially strong she would have to rely on Kidd's momentum to do the job for her. Blocking this attack wasn't terribly hard for her but she would purposefully try to over-swing just enough where it would be hard to notice, but enough to knock herself of balance for long enough that she would not easily be able to block any follow up that the team had for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 3:10 pm

"Don't be mad? Why would I be mad? What are you-" Hawk's words were just leaving his mouth as he was flung towards the teacher at high speed. He barely had time to react as she brought up the imitation of him, ready to throw him off course. Thinking quickly, he tranformed back into human form, grabbing the teacher's arms and attempting to carry her off balance with his momentum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 3:04 pm

Dominic entered the classroom and closed the door behind him. He then went and stood next to Asako.

'Pretty cool, right?'

Dominic looked over to where the voice came from, the punk chick next to him.

"It's Professor Thomis, she's very well versed in fighting," he said pretty flatly. After a moment he smirked, "But yes, very cool," he added.

He was not the best with speaking, which is why he tended to stay silent. He preferred drawing or writing. Speaking of which, he opened the satchel at his side and pulled out a sketchbook. He then withdrew a pencil and began to work away. He was drawing the scene before him onto the page, but it seemed like it was always the present scene, the artwork shifting to fit the moment. Each movement choreographed onto the page as it happened. He wanted to record the battle for future studies. It was a rough sketch, but a moving rough sketch, and it kept getting cleaner, finer, more detailed. Dominic's eyes were locked on the scene, his hands locked on the pencil and sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 5:11 pm

"I guess I've never really given the professors credit before..." she murmured, he eyes locked onto the sparring match. They're both so strong... Her fingernails dug into her arms as she observed.

However, she became greatly interested in her partner's drawing before too long. The process would've proven too tedious for a character such as herself, but for someone to devote themselves like that to just one picture was truly amazing. He's not even looking at the paper! Asako noted as she examined his face. As much as she wanted to ask where he learned to draw like that, she didn't want to break his concentration. So instead, she observed. Around her wrist was a collection of sorts. Wristbands, something that looked similar to a tracking device, and a few ponytail holders. She selected one of the holders and tied her large amount of hair back, preferring to keep it out of her face, if at all possible. "Since you're the meister, what do we do first?" the punk-ish girl asked, her eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 11:45 pm

Kidd could just taste the victory on the tip of his tongue. Feet leaving the ground, he committed completely, diving straight for the professor's legs. "We're gonna take this one...." Kidd said, his voice full of determination to show up those two new stupid kids. And he didn't need Blakely's help, either. He planned on doing this all by himself and proving the best really was.

But of course, things never go as planned when you're Kidd.

Just as Kidd was about to grab hold of the teacher's legs, he felt all the air leave his lungs. And suddenly he felt himself collide into someone else. Being knocked back a few feet, Kidd lay on his back in pain. Kidd's eyes went wide as he inhaled deeply, allowing the air to flood his lungs again. Once he was fully recovered, Kidd sat up and looked over at whoever it was he'd been knocked into.

Hawk.

Scowling at him for a moment, Kidd kneeled beside him and dropped his face to meet Hawk's directly. "Don't get in my way again." Kidd hissed at the boy and gave his head a slight shove into the ground before rising to his feet.

"I'll admit," Kidd dusted his shoulders off, acting as though nothing had just happened, "You've got some tricks, lady." Kidd said, still dusting his clothing off despite there being nothing to dust off. "But you're gonna have to do a lot more than just that to beat someone like me." Kidd stared at the teacher now. It was obvious that she was quick, maybe just as quick as him. Only, that was bullshit. No one was as quick as he was.

Noticing Rori was disarmed, a devious smile grew across Kidd's face. It'd be nice to watch the professor but this cocky little brat in her place. Just who the hell did she think she was? Marching up in here like she ran the place. Watching in anticipation, Kidd waited to see how things would play out for the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom (open)   The Combat Classroom (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Combat Classroom (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3