Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 6:16 am

Her face went red and she looked down at her own plate, pushing around a potato through a smear of gravy, though a laugh escaped her nonetheless. Soon, she was looking back up, grinning from ear to ear over the compliment, "Thank you!" The meister spoke, beaming as she simultaneously popped the potato into her mouth and snuck a piece of roast to the cat. Chewing through the potato and swallowing it, she stood (for the second time that meal, as she had earlier removed the dessert), and moved to see if they're food had cooled enough for consumption. "Still hungry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 8:08 pm

Finishing up the last bit of his roll he said, "Oh? you have more delicious food waiting for me. I'm beginning to feel spoiled."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 8:43 pm

She laughed, looking back over at him, "I'm sure that Randy would agree." A nod came from her partner, who busied himself with cleaning his and her spots at the table, offering silently (obviously) to take Ceri's plate as well. "Do you have any opposition to ice cream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 1:20 pm

"My only opposition is if it doesn't taste good" A crooked smiled on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 1:22 pm

She laughed, preparing his food and decorating it with caramel sauce before bringing his and Randy's portions over. "Apple dumplings," she said simply, eyes dancing in their strange, voided depths. "I hope you like it. Randy's all but in love with them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 8:39 am

He chuckled, tasting a bit of the extravagant dessert that lay in front of him. "This is..." he paused to take another bite, "This is pretty good."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 5:44 pm

She laughed, a light flush to her cheeks as she leaned against the counter, eating at the food while Thomas came over to lurk and haunt her, instead. "I'm glad you enjoy it." Her eyes flitted over towards the wall, where Imohtep was making his way towards the sunspots by the balcony, the strange girl's mind wandering, lost in thought as she considered what to do, now. "So, is there any place you're staying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 3:05 pm

He laughed, "Why do you ask, Are you inviting me to stay?" He looked over towards her so he could read her expression, "You do remember i was trying to rob you earlier today?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 7:30 pm

She shrugged, keeping her tongue in check even as Randy raged at the edges of her consciousness. "Just curious," her words piped up suddenly, smooth and natural, as though nothing was amiss in the strange, complex little head of hers, "Are you admitting to not living anywhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 1:53 pm

"I live anywhere, the world is my home. That's why i am a thief, lass. I take what i need when i need it." He stood up up and stared for the door. "Thanks for the meal."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 1:55 pm

Don't.

"Why don't you stay?" The word echoed loudly in her head as Randy's rammed his head against the table, but her eyes were alight and pleading, meeting Ceri's with a strange, innocent but also almost unnatural allure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 2:13 pm

Ceri Stood silently, a single eyebrow raised as he looked into her pleading eyes. the only thing that he could think and say was, "What?!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 2:16 pm

Her eyes continued to give him their innocent request, though her smile widened, "Stay. Why don't you stay? Here?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 1:23 pm

He Stood there silent lost in thought. Why on earth would a girl he just meet and attempted to rob earlier that day feed him then offer him to stay in her home. He could not even begin to grasp this girls thought process but considering he'd probably would have just been wondering the streets all night he came to a decision. "Ok, i suppose i can stay one night."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 2:06 pm

Randy let out a bit of huff, his vocal chords not functioning enough to allow for even a groan. Shaking his head, he signed to let Leila know that he was going to go clean up and set up his makeshift bed upstairs. Still smiling from ear to ear, she nodded in acceptance.

"Really?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:13 pm

After spending almost a day with the odd duo he began to not find it as strange that they could understand each other without words. After randy left Ceri looked at Leila, "So, since i'll be staying the night do you mind if i shower? i haven't had one in a while."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:16 pm

Leila offered a laugh, gesturing towards the bathroom. "Feel free. Mi casa, su casa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 1:26 pm

Still confused by the events he made his way to the shower
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 1:31 pm

"Towels in the closet," She called, setting about cleaning, though Randy quickly took over the task. By the time the thief made it out, the kitchen was spotless, all leftovers stored in one way or another. Leila had set about making her rounds to feed the multitude of pets, and the patio door was wide open as she tended to the squirrels and birds that frequented the outdoor living space. If the weapon were to look, he would find Randy setting up the "guest bed" upstairs by the tanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 12:57 pm

After his long needed shower Ceri began to wonder around the home again until he made his way to the patio where the strange girl was feeding even more animals. "how many animals does she have," he wondered to himself. He made his way towards her making almost no sound until he was almost next to her, "Soo... thanks again for letting me stay even if i still really don't know why you'd do this."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2016, 1:42 pm

There was a slight jump to her, eyes looking over at him in confusion for a brief moment before reality began to register to her once more. "It's not a problem," she shrugged, screwing the center cob of an ear of corn onto the squirrel's feeder. "You don't seem to have anything but the clothes on your back, and Randy and I are more than well enough off to help someone in need... temporarily or otherwise," she added, suddenly conscious of the possible blow the words might be to his pride, "Besides which, even if you did become a threat to us, we can handle ourselves. Together, Ran-Ran and I have a total soul count of seventy-two. That's just kishin egg opponents. Humans, meister, weapons --- especially untrained ones --- are not of any great risk." Her gaze began to soften slowly, and she nodded to him once more, "You can stay as long as you like, but don't expect to be able to steal from either of us. Randy notices far more than he lets on, and the snake will catch you if you try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)   Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Thieves and Mayhem (Private: Lani & Sniper --- T)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3