Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new girl [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The new girl [Open!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 5:29 pm

([I dont know if Chase is going to post or not, but I will post Thursday night if he does not by then.])
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 12:06 am

(Chase has no internet, but shall try phone.)
Calvin looked at Aya kind of, blankly, then got more and more interested. A weapon? Candidate? Never heard that one before. He kinda smiled a bit, the words coming out of her mouth made it so it made him feel more important than what he thought he really was. He then looked at the magic man and nodded along with what he was saying. He, had to agree with a lot of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 1:09 am

(Alright. ^^ itt'd be better to at least tell us so we know you can't reply.)

Aya grinned, though she hoped for more words to be said, a nod was good enough. "Alright, then its decided. We'll train together, and get to know each other. If we cant just make it work, then we'll move on. But if we feel we can, Then we're partners for a long time." She explained, then gave them both two thumbs up. She wasnt sure what else to say about it... So her mind moved along. She wondered if sorcerers/ witch's partnered with weapons. She wouldnt really understand why as they are already powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new girl [Open!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2