Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2016, 9:45 pm

(Would you like to do the Kishin?)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2016, 9:59 pm

(Are we allowed to do a Kishin Egg NPC outside a mission? I feel as though I should ask staff. O.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2016, 10:34 am

(We are, but the soul we get does not go towards your count. Since this is private.)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2016, 2:14 pm

(I guess we'll just have Josh take it back to the DWMA then. Like proof.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 8:39 am

(Huh? You just wanna skip this? We don't have to, it just won't effect Plum's soul count.)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 7:54 pm

(No I mean we do it, but Josh takes the soul rather than Plum eating it. For rule abiding and consistency of Plum's count.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2016, 9:08 am

(Yup! Ok, let's do this. Where do the find or hear of the jerk?)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 2:21 am

(They'd probably ask around until they got some kind of direction, right? So maybe someone points them to a shady apartment complex? Or maybe it's hiding in plain sight working at a gas station? That'd force the pair to avoid Plum's fire, cause gas tanks.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 9:15 am

"A gas station!? Really!? That son of a bitch!" Yelled Josh after a few hours of tireless searching. He would then charge to the 7/11 to enact some street justice on the Kishin egg. Holding Plum tightly now. He would throw open the doors and look around for the scum of the earth he was here to get rid of. Probably looking like he was robbing the place.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 10:18 pm

Plum let out a small giggle at Josh's rage. "I guess even killers have to make a living, huh?" She questioned, trying to lighten up the situation when she saw the man behind the counter. After all, Josh was pretty worked up over the Kishin Egg's location. What was so bad about a gas station? It wasn't like he was even killing right then. In fact, if the pointed ears and teeth said anything, it was that the clerk at the counter WAS the Kishin Egg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man behind the counter gave Josh a lazy glance, yawning and exposing his jagged pointed teeth. His ears were pointed like some kind of fantasy elf, and below his eyes were dark bags marking sleep deprivation. He wore the signature employee shirt, and gave them a dopey smile. "Hey there, welcome to 7/11, can I help you with anything, sir?" The man questioned casually, as though he didn't look like some kind of demon.

((For the sake of anyone reading this who isn't Jac or I: From here on out, I will be posting doubles, with the centered chain of ~s separating the two. Top will always be Plum, bottom will always be the Kishin Egg. He will speak in red. Because why not? He is low-tier. One ability, average to mid-level combat capabilities. His soul will not be consumed by Plum, as to remain in accordance with the sight rules. Thank you, enjoy the thread.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2016, 9:53 am

(The funny part is that he's actually giving better service than other 7/11's I've been to.)

Josh would smile back to her as he sidestepped and elderly woman. "Heh, that is funny. Can't eat souls for every meal." he responded.

As josh entered he saw the mans typical amount of sleep deprivation from working a dead end job like this. However since he was the only worker he could see he would also peek and see his big teeth and ears. He wasent about to fall for the wolf pretending to be a grandma. He would think about this for a moment before reacting by flipping a rather large hot dog heater at him forcfully. "Yep, that Kishin soul has got to come with me!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 2:27 am

This is it... Plum thought. This is a real fight... She was beginning to feel nervous. Nothing that she couldn't handle though, right? After all, her only job was to focus on staying linked with Josh. But she had to wonder, what happens next time? If there's ever another Kishin Egg in town, what could she do about it without Josh? She couldn't come up with much...

The Kishin Egg grinned as soon as it figgured out what was going on. This was one of those meisters from the DWMA. he quickly set himself into motion, stepping around the hot dog heater and letting it hit the wall. "Distruction of store property. I guess I'll take YOUR soul as payment." He said, quiclky catapulting a sunglasses stand at Josh with his arm. Using this, hopefully, distraction he tried to slide over the counter to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 10:47 am

Josh's eyes went wide, he had admittedly underestimated the threat of this man once he found out how he made his living. But with speed like that he had better take him seriously. Josh rolled to the side, his reflex's well trained as the large projectile went over his shoulder. Barely grazing him. As the man stepped over the counter he went for a quick slash to his ankle before pulling back and keeping his body exceptionally low. He could feel Plum's nervousness, Come on, stay with me. I need you here. He thought to her. Trying to calm himself down with a slow breath as he stayed alert for the Kishin's next attack.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 1:42 pm

Plum wasn't going anywhere. Being in weapon form, wielded by a capable meister, was probably the safest place she could be right now. Besides, if she ran Josh would have a harder time fighting this thing, right? So she had o stay. Not that she hadn't debated running. She had. It was just too late for that now. She was in it for the long run, so she needed to suck it up.

"Gah, f*ck!" The Kishin Egg exclaimed, realizing he had just had his ankle cut. He stumbled to catch footing quickly on the other side of the counter, making a small hop behind a nearby shelf for short-term cover. This would make running hurt... He needed to find a weapon... Being at work forced him to leave that big knife at home... He could always pummel the guy to death... Maybe it'd be wiser to try to make an escape this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 8:58 pm

Josh practically felt the small amount of blood from the cut on Plum's blade. It was good, he felt greater trust in her for it since she was proving to be effective. Josh's mind was entirly on the fight. Not strained at all yet, he kicked over a shelf with great force. Aproaching on it's side as the domino's slowly made to crush the Kishin. If the Kishin darted out of the nearest side where Josh was coming from after this attack he would slash the leg tendons in his good one before sliding ahead to block the door.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 11:23 pm

Plum found it a bit weird, but the blood didn't bother her... She had been worried for nothing... Instantly the blade heated up. Though Josh would only feel a warmth to it, the blade was really hot. This feeling... Was she... Excited? No, it wasn't that... More like... This was fun? Did she enjoy being used in a fight? That was a bit creepy... Josh really seemed like he could win this. He was a pretty good strategist and all... Plus they were compatable... And he had been really nice... Maybe he'd take her with him? It was worth a shot...

The Kishin Egg had no choice but to flee the aisle. If he didn't, he'd be crushed for sure. He was able to, however, avoid Plum's blade via a quick side step. The rapid movement did, however, cause him to stumble up a little, allowing Josh time to cover the door. This is bad... He thought, trying to back up a little ways in case Josh tried to attack again. There was nowhere to run, and this guy wasn't like the people that just tried to run while he killed them. Plus, the store was TRASHED. Even if he did survive, he was fired for sure. There went those vacation days he'd saved up...

((I almost wish I had saved this dude to be an actual character. He's so simple minded. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2016, 9:00 am

Josh was flush with the joy of the fight. Heart pounding as he kicked a large can of beans off the fallen shelf, aiming to hit the Kishin in the back of the head. He could not tell if Plums blade was actually getting hotter or if it was just a sensation brought on by the Adrenalin. Regardless he was just about ready to finish this fight. It was only a matter of time before he saw an opening and took his shot. Geez he had made a mess in this place. The cops were probably going to get here soon. The red soul he'd have in tow by then would have to be his best explanation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 6:30 am

Plum was thinking, really hard. Yeah she was paying attemtion to the fight, but something had her thinking. Maybe she'd do it. Save up a bit... Go to that place Josh was from... It's not like she was doing anything else productive. Might as well become a Weapon, right? Besides, if she didn't like it, she could always come back and resume her life here. Yeah. She'd talk to Josh about it after the fight. Get his opinion on it.

The Kishin Egg swiftly ducked the can. It looked like he'd have to fight. He charged Josh, his fingernails quickly growing sharp. They wouldn't do a ton of damage, but hey, it was something. Besides, with enough force, he might be able to like... Inflict deep scratches? "You're annoying, and I gotta clean up. Sorry, but I gotta end this soon." He mocked, approaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:04 pm

This was the exact reason why Josh always took his time with his fights. Moral, desperation, the condition of your body and your spirit were critical beyond belief when you are fighting someone of any strength. Say, if someone had cut the tendons in your ankle and you needed to quickly charge them to end the fight on the spot. Normally, you'd have a shot of pulling this off. But when putting weight on your foot in and of itself is a challenge, well.....

As the Kishin got within six feet of him Josh dashed into him. Accelerating much faster, he would tump right into the Kishins body. Aiming to stab him directly into the lung. If this was successful he'd lift him off his feet and throw him over the counter. Panting afterwords.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 9:27 am

Plum gasped as her blade dug into the chest of the Kishin Egg. This was what it truly meant to be a weapon...? This is what she had been nervous about... It wasn't as bad as she had expected, though it did bother her a bit. She had just been used to kill, it seemed... So why was she so calm...? Because he was corrupted? Did that even make a difference...? Too late to argue now, it seemed.

The Kishin Egg made an attempt to step aside, but stumbled because of his leg. Plum was driven into his chest, causing him to instantly cough up blood. He barely had time to come to before being hoisted and thrown over the counter. His vision blurred as he slammed against the wall, falling behind the counter. So this was it, huh...? This was how he went...? Writhing on the ground...? That was... Ironic really... His victims must have thought the same thing... With a light laugh, he burst into a series of ribbons and left only a gently glowing red orb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 12:51 pm

Josh sat on the side of the counter. Catching his breath and mentally processing what had just happened. Was he a murderer? No, not even close. He had been told over and over what this meant. It was no more complex than regular self defense. How did Plum feel about this? Well she was being quiet, but he only felt calm coming down through his hand. A good chunk of his head made him want to sit her, be quiet. And wait for the cops to come. The other, admitedly more primal side of him made him roar out. "YEEEEEAAAH!"

Josh felt great, two years of tireless training and now finally, he felt like he had his ego back. He spun Plum easily to get the blood off and continued to celebrate to himself loudly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:53 pm

Plum made the transformation back to her human form in a brilliant pink flash, stumbling a bit to catch her footing as the light faded off of her. When she was sure she had managed her balance, she turned to face Josh with a big grin. "Well that was fun" She cooed, stretching casually. Should she ask him to take her back the the school now...? Maybe... No, it would be weird right now... She'd wait until later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 9:30 pm

Josh would stand up and give Plum a big old hug, wrapping his arms all the way around her. "Thanks. Thanks a lot Plum!" Josh just wished that she could stay his weapon partner, it would be so easy. She'd be better cared for down the road, she certainly did not seem to mind going all the way out on a limb to do this...... While he was thinking of this he said. "You could totally steal a bag of chips or something right now if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:56 pm

When Josh told Plum that she could steal a snack, she had to wonder if this was a test. To be safe, she shook her head hesitantly. "I'd be taking money away from the store. More than we already have. They might have to lay someone off and they'd end up in the same boat as me." She sighed, sitting on the counter and glancing over at the soul. That was their doing, huh? It felt good to know they had ended a killing spree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:59 pm

"Let's see, who would they lay off...." said Josh jokingly as he looked back to the floating red soul. Now would be as good of a time as any other to go ahead and ask her. He wanted to see more of Plum, Kosh felt that he could use a friend and wanted nothing less than for her to starve or die out here in the cold. "Do you want to come back to the academy with me?" he asked after a moments thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next