Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 10:47 pm

Plum gave a light giggle at his first comment, kicking her feet like a child that can't stay completely still. "It's still wrong to steal." She retorted, looking surprised to hear the question that followed. "Is that really okay...? I mean, I'd love to keep being your weapon. It'd give me something to do, but will they let me show up like that?" She questioned, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 7:06 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'll vouch for you and their bound to take you in as a student. Helping weapons out is exactly what they do. As long as you don't mind more stuff like this..." He said, wanting to be sure she knew what she was signing up for. Yet still totally psyched.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 9:25 pm

Plum nodded eagerly. "If you really think so, then I'd love to help you." She confirmed, giving him a big goofy grin. This would be great! A new place to live and a new friend. It was almost perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 8:57 am

Josh would give Plum a big smile, walking over to the door and beckoning her to follow him out. "Let's make this work then!" He said.

(Would you like to do another topic? I have been attacked by schoolwork recently, but that has just changed and I should be more available to reply.)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 4:58 pm

Plum would follow Josh, seeming pretty happy with herself. It seemed things would be looking up from now on. Maybe she wouldn't even have to live on the streets there? That'd be nice. After a short talk with the local police, the soul could be collected for Josh to take back, and the pair could go about their business.

((Sure, should we end this one here?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 9:03 am

(Yep, ok. Where would you like the next one to be? Maby at the academy where they are training and getting familiar with eachother?)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 5:16 pm

(That sounds good to me .3.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~   Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends In Low Places ~{Private, Ema and Jac}~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3