Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 5:14 am

Prae looks down at herself and her clear lack of a weapon with a sigh, curling her fists and taking on a fighting stance "What's wrong, eggy? Can't take an insult?" she smirked at Desdemona "Like they say, if you can't take the heat, get outta the beach." she keeps her smirk, eyes sharp and aware, like a switch had been flipped in her mind.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 7:46 pm

The front door of the DWMA slowly opened as a hefty metal robot made its way through. Carol wasn't expecting people to be having a confrontation outside, but she continued walking outside as if this was common occurrence. She paid very little min to any of the parties currently since they weren't doing anything that was significantly against the rules. While there should have been an instructor out here to monitor the fight, she believed that it was normal enough for academy to be sparring that she probably didn't need to inform anyone. Before she made it to the stairs though, the large, heavy machine came to a stop and turned back towards the other three, slightly interested, before she went uncannily still.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2016, 5:54 pm

Achima was wandering the halls of the DWMA, testing out her latest ability, Soul Protect, which went hand in hand with her ability of transformation that hid her in the form of a blonde haired boy. She wanted to wander inside of the Academy, not because she wanted to gather any of the DWMA's secrets. Instead, she was testing herself. Testing how far she could venture without being consumed by her fear. She held her hand to her heart, feeling for any changes in its rhythm. That of which, there was none, just a steady beat that indicated that the Soul Protect truly erased her fear of the academy. The faintest smile spread across Achima's face before quickly fading when the sound of a large crash came from outside. It was so unexpected and unpredictable that it surprised Achima... No... Scared her, so much so that her heart literally skipped a beat before it began to pound. "W-What w-was... That?", Achima asked herself in the voice of a small boy's. Could it be Lord Death himself, realizing that she was trying to hide her hideously disgusting soul. No that couldn't be true, for she possessed the ability of Soul Protect. More accurately, it could have very likely have been another Kishin Egg who has already casted his fear of the academy away, preparing to ransack the place of its souls. Eliminating all life in the process. This seemed most logical to Achima at the time who was currently frozen in fear.

This monster was going to kill her soon unless she moved, ran away from this place & the city as fast as she could, and never return. No matter how much she commanded her body to move however, it wouldn't respond. She was completely paralyzed with fear, sinking to her knees as she grasped her sides tightly. How could she let this fear possess her, fear was supposed to make her stronger and faster than she's ever been but that was never the case for Achima. It only made her feel weaker, completely frozen in time in this state. The exception being her trembling that only acted as an indicator of her weakness. When all seemed lost, an apparition appeared before Achima, grasping her neck before thrusting her head against a wall. "Get out there and fight.", came the voice of the apparition that was once possessed by a Weapon that Achima devoured long ago.

Achima flailed like a fish to squirm her way out of the grasp but to no avail, "W-Whatever i-i-it is out there... Is...going to kill... Me."

The apparition slapped Achima with so much force that it sent the loud slapping sound all throughout the school. At least... It would've if it were real. The apparition then grabbed a hold of Achima's chin before forcing Achima to Look her right in the eyes. This apparition then melted right in front of Achima before its liquid form launched itself into Achima's mouth and down her throat. Gagging that came from Achima could be heard by anyone, if any, who were in the same hallway as her. Slowly, Achima stood up with a vacant expression on her face. Her body soon morphed into her "true" female form with the exception of her eyes that were now yellow but glistened with a shade of pure gold. An angered growl came from Achima's throat as she clenched her teeth and made her way outside. Once she was in front of the Academy, her gaze was casted over each individual scanning them with a sense of intense hatred. "You're all going to die.", was what came from this angry Achima before she underwent a horrendous transformation.

First, Achima ripped off her own shirt to reveal a monstrous second mouth filled with serrated black blood blades for teeth. Above her second mouth was a chest covered with a membrane of black blood. Achima raised up both of her hands to reveal that her fingers were being ripped open to reveal black blades made of the same substance. The same blades erupted from her toes, ripping her shoes to shreds. Achima proceeded to haunch over with her clawed hands planted against the ground. Thick, massive amounts of black blood was regurgitated from the second mouth while four black tendrils tipped with bladed ends escaped from her back. A fifth black tendril that stemmed from her tail bone wagged like the tail of a dog's. Many black blood spikes emerged from this tendril, ready to cause serious damage with a whip attack. This abomination that went by no other name but Achima, stood tall. She swiped in the air with her bladed hand that was soaking with black blood, sending a few bloody needles towards Prae.

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on May 1st 2016, 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to remove the bones in favor of black blood.)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 3:15 pm

OOC: Should we just skip switch for now?...
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2016, 5:40 pm

(OOC: I think it is actually Doc's post: the pattern went Doc, Minty, Switch, Doc, Minty, Switch, Vagrant, Vel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 12:22 pm

[[so who is going to post?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 4:56 pm

OOC: It's idoc's turn
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 1:05 pm

Im really sorry about the wait guys, I'll try to get a reply in soon.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 8:30 pm

A toothy smile appeared under the sharp blade of the spear in the shape of a frown as Misery pointed it at Desdemona, waiting and watching as she raised her arms and saw thorny vines start to appear. This caused Misery to gasp in surprise as this reminded her of her own abilities but she tried to keep her composure. However as another person started to walk slowly out of the entrance and behind Desdemona Misery's eye twitched as she wasn't sure how to go about this. They were just standing there... but what were they wearing? Armor? Didn't they realize the danger this situation could put them in?

Misery had little time to try and understand this before another, rather more milevilant presence came out of the school doors and announced a rather ill intent. "You're all going to die." After this however the "person" went through a gruesome transformation that disturbed Misery on multiple levels. She completely forgot about Desdemona as her body started to shake. "B-B-B-Black... B-B-Blood...?" She couldn't understand, why did this... thing have black blood? Who were they? Were they with the organization? It wasn't long before the creature... no, the monster charged at Misery and the girl behind her.

It was then on instinct Misery raised Allister above her head, his weapon form vibrating as he charged a sonic blast. It was then that Misery and Allister both screamed "Scream Resonance" It was then that Misery sliced the air with Allister, sending a wave of sonic energy towards the monster, hoping it would hit it or at least make it go away.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 9:22 am

Desdemona blinked, startled by the sudden appearance of two more people--no, two more things. The vines that were currently wrapping around Desdemona's arms slowly evaporated. Not unlike Prae, Desdemona knew when to avoid a fight. This monster was clearly stronger than her, and so was Misery. Desdemona stood up, beginning to take a few steps back. "As much fun as meeting you all has been, I think I'm just going to head back that way~" She cooed before she turned, sprinting across the lawn of the DWMA as she fled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 10:20 am

Prae watches this happen in slight fear, thinking quickly about what she could do here; she had no weapon, but she also had a duty to protect Misery, when she sees Achima start changing she looks around, swearing to herself "WHY DON'T WE HAVE MORE FLIPPING SECURITY HERE?!" she yells as she rolls to try to dodge the black blood, one slicing through her side with a glancing hit, she grits her teeth as she stands by Misery "We need to get inside the academy, once inside we can get more help, and work off the advantage of having smaller swings in confined spaces, are you with me?" she asks hurriedly, clutching her side "I'm not going to let you be hurt by this thing."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 10:51 am

OOC: That was me exiting the thread, by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 10:55 am

[[kk, thanks for rping with us, you were great fun and a clever antagonist, see you next time we rp together XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2016, 3:41 am

[[who is next?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2016, 11:31 pm

OOC: :loading: It's your turn Switch, you are after Flair but since Flair left the thread you are next xP)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2016, 4:30 am

((OOC: Actually, Switch already went. It's Vagrant's turn now. Then its mine.))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 12:53 am

(OOC:I'm Soo Sorry for the wait.)
Motionlessly the Demon weapon began watching the fight that broke out, and upon seeing the destruction that was caused changed her mind and took a few small, mechanical steps backwards.
Analyzing the situation...
Possible damage: 4 possible casualties and extensive cosmetic damage
Hostile entities: One confirmed igh| Threat level: H
Allied entities:... Two possible
Reinforcements: Possibly will appear in a moment
Lighting: Insufficient

Carol took a few more slow steps back after analyzing the situation, turned to Prae, and said with robotic speed and precision, "I have come to the conclusion that the reason security is poor right now is because it is midnight, and I have also determined for those same two reasons that our best course of action might be to expeditiously and promptly 'make like bananas and move like dairy based deserts' to avoid our possible deaths. That is simply my theory though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]   There once was a Crooked Girl [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There once was a Crooked Girl [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2