Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join)   Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2016, 8:40 pm

Desdemona rolled her eyes slightly at Asher's surprise when he figured out she knew what he was about to go and do. "I've had run ins with the DWMA before, Ashy. Hehe, I like that nickname. Ashy. Ashy Ashy Ashy. I'm gonna call you Ashy whether you like it or not!~" Desdemona was obviously easily distracted, and she stood up as she finished off the rest of her tea.

"As far as brooms go, I don't have one." Desdemona giggled at him and stepped right on the broken glass with her bare feet. "I enjoy the sensation of pain to some extent. But as far as the killing thing goes, you.." The woman trailed off and took a few more steps towards him until they were nose to nose, the glass crunching painfully.
Desdemona took a deep breath in before she slammed her lips onto Asher's, the idea of killing him disappearing as quickly as the idea to kiss him had occurred. Asher wasn't bad looking. He wasn't overly attractive like the guys like she liked to sleep with and then murder, but still.. He might be good to keep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join)   Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 11:01 pm

Asher's discomfort began to grow with each second that passed. He realized that he was probably cornered and had to think up some route of escape or retaliation ahead of time. If Desdemona chose to attack him, which was expected and highly likely, Asher had to have some plan in mind to be able to at least counter whatever she pit against him.

"Ashy?" He repeated the new nickname that was given to him. If Asher had the slightest bit of common sense when it came to romance and flirting, he'd have probably found himself flattered with the new name that Desdemona had bestowed upon him. But since he lacked that, and his life was endangered, he instead felt the same familiar confusion hit him again. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't read Desdemona, and observing her did very little as well, because her actions were sporadic. There was no consistency in the way she went about things. After keeping up the barrier for so long, Asher finally felt his cool begin to dissipate.

It'd seemed that he lost himself in his thought for a moment, because he hadn't realized that Desdemona was making here way towards him until he heard the crunching of glass under her feet. Wincing visibly at the sound, Asher came to one conclusion. Desdemona was out of his league in terms of fighting. It would be impossible for him to beat her here and now.

"No, no.... Let me find someway to clean this me-" Asher put his hands up and began to slowly back away until she began kissing him. If there were any logic Asher could apply to Desdemona, it all went out the window in this one moment. Despite his knowing that this was wrong and that he was in an even more dangerous position than ever, he didn't pull away. In fact, he began to go along with what was happening. What he felt when he first laid eyes on her returned, only stronger.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join)   Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 8:42 pm

The kishin egg's eyes remained open as she kissed Asher, pulling away after a few moments. "So," Desdemona stated. For once, she was at a loss for words. She shifted from foot to foot, a bit of blood dribbling from her feet and plitting to the ground. "I.. that was different from when I typically seduce men and eat them," she confessed, running a hand through her long and frizzy hair. For once, Desdemona sounded a lot like a normal woman.

She let out a soft sigh, stepping away. "Forget it, you can just go home and forget about me. Tell the DWMA I exist or whatever, I don't really care if I get killed or not. It doesn't really matter, right? Just another corrupted soul for the idiot running the school that murders my kind," Desdemona spoke bitterly, turning away from Asher. She sat down, starting to pluck pieces of glass from her feet without even a change in her expression.

"I don't really care much about anything except for eating. I don't really.. I can't care about much, but I most certainly do love. Let me get this straight, okay? I think you're interesting. I like that you didn't kill first, ask questions later," Desdemona stated. She had a frown on her lips as she spoke, her eyes focused on her bloody feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join)   Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light in Darkness (Flair and I) (Request to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2