Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 6:50 pm

As Jasmine left the car behind her, she took the meister's hand, gently tugging her along as Joseph closed the door and locked up the car. Following along behind him, she held onto Nana's hand firmly but gently, guiding her without force. "Nana, how good are your multi-tasking skills?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 8:46 am

Nana couldn't understand why was Jasmine holding her hand, however she had nothing against it. She followed her partners in silence Until Jasmine asked her a question. "My multitasking skills surpass the capabilities of any normal human." She replied. Of course, Nana had no idea that her reply sounded a bit like an insult towards people. She would never insult anyone on purpose, of course. "My organic brain controls most of my life functions while the control unit monitors everything, makes decisions and..works as a personal computer. That's why I'm able to perform various tasks at the same time" The clone explained
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:40 pm

ooc: You've gone through at least two color for Nana in this thread ._.

ic:

Jasmine nodded at this, leading her along as Joseph seemed to wander. Thinking carefully, Jasmine responded back to the hybrid, "Could you... 'watch' a video, with your computer, internally while practicing?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:50 pm

"Yes, of course, Jasmine" The clone replied with a nod almost immediately. Nana quickly deduced why such question was even asked. They probably wanted her to learn new techniques while practicing. She quickly calculated that such practice would take a lot RAM and also be very tiring for her brain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:52 pm

"How about you look into our weapon forms, then?" She asked. Hopefully, the unit would begin with a simple text-based search, but the videos could prove useful. "Beretta Stampede Gemini and Deluxe,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:00 pm

"Sure" Nana replied as she started a very complicated search for the videos. Her brain and also her phone started to become warm. She found four videos in about thirty secons. But it was not enough, she was searching and searching until she gathered enough data to make a full documentary about Beretta Stampede Gemini and Deluxe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:04 pm

Jasmine watched her carefully as she released Nana's hand, wondering at what point her privileged brother would finally stop. When he did, they were at a collection of trees marked with alternating X's or bullseye printouts. His eyes bypassed Jasmine entirely, focusing on Nana as he snapped his fingers and shifted, aiming to land in her hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:27 pm

Joseph landed in Nana's hand. The clone closed her eyes as she started to analyze his wavelenghth.
[Soul Wavelenght Check Up: started]
[Synchronization...]
[Connection Stability: 85%]
[Soul Wavelenght Check Up: Finished]

Nana was waiting for instructions. She'd never practiced before, so it was a new experience for her and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:29 pm

Joseph shown in the almost greasy sheen of the weapon, looking at the meister with his usual haughty demeanor. You said you can shoot, right? Trying using me against the nearest target.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:36 pm

Nana nodded and aimed very quickly, then she pulled the weapon's trigger to shoot the nearest practice target. Everything happened insanely fast and Nana looked like she was barely paying attention to the target. However, the truth was that she used her computer to calculate everything, that's why there was almost 99% chance of hitting the target.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:40 pm

It struck slightly off-center, a tick more of Joe's doing than Nana's. He looked at her, eyebrows raised, impressed with the accuracy. "How many of them can you handle shooting, without overloading your systems?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:46 pm

"Up to 10, Joseph" Nana replied immidiately. However, their practice targets were static, so it was much easier to hit them and memorize their position. If they were in a real fight, Nana's accuracy would be much worse than that. Also it would be impossible for her to handle 10 targets at once.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:09 am

ooc: immediately :)

ic:

Impressive, he thought back to her, directing her to the farthest target, seeing if range made a drastic impact on her accuracy or only a slight one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 9:42 am

ooc: Please, "Maka chop" me in my head XD

ic:
[Calculating distance..]
[Recalibrating..]

Nana took aim very quickly. According to her calculations, she had 70% chance of hitting the target directly in the middle. The computer had to take into account not only her own accuracy but also Joseph's accuracy. The clone pulled the weapon's trigger trying to shoot the target
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 8:06 am

With her recalibrations, the shot was far more focused, though it did only just nick the outer edge of the bullseye itself. Still impressed, however, seeing as she did hit the target, just not it's dead center, Joe grinned slightly, nodding. "Better than I expected. Have Jasmine transform, see if you can shoot us with one hand, each."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:48 pm

Nana looked at Jasmine. "I have a question..is Joseph happy?" The clone asked. She couldn't understand Joseph's reactions for each successful hit. Was he happy because Nana was able to shoot target with such accuracy?
The clone looked at Joseph, using all her brain and computer to understand him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 9:59 am

His twin tilted her head, watching Nana in surprise. "Yes," she said after a moment, surprised, especially now that Joe was giving the hybrid a quizzical look. "He's happy and proud because of your accuracy and capability."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 10:23 am

"Understood." Nana replied. "Jasmine, Joseph, are you ready to continue our training?" The clone asked as she started to memorize the location of every practice target.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 11:32 am

Jasmine sighed, shaking her head to herself before shifting, aiming to land in their meister's hand.

"Ready," came the reply from Joseph, even as Jazz was mid-transformation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 3:09 pm

When the weapon landed in her hand, Nana gently wrapped her fingers on Jasmine's grip, copying the way the weapon took her hand when they left Joseph's car.
"Attack combination: ready. Executing..." The clone said.
Nana aimed the two weapons at two different targets and pulled their triggers to shoot them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:23 pm

The weapons fired instantaneously, wavelength bullets spiralling towards their targets. As expected, Joseph's went slightly off-target from where Nana had aimed. Jasmine, however, was spot on, splintering the center bullseye with the impact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:28 pm

Without wasting their time, Nana quickly aimed at another set of targets. She quickly recalibrated her control unit for even better accuracy. Everything was happening way too fast. however the clone knew where every single practice target was located. The control unit was choosing the targets randomly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:04 am

Every shot with Jasmine's Gemini was dead center of the intended target, every time. With each "miss" by the Deluxe, however, Joseph seemed to grow irritated, occasionally diverting to the side rather than striking home. More often than not, however, Nana managed to hit at least a part of the bullseyes, and every shot was surely a killer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:34 am

Finally, Nana stopped shooting. She looked like absolutely nothing happened, however, in fact, she hit every target. "Combination complete" The clone said, with her unnatural tone.
She analyzed the souls of her weapons and noticed the slight change in Joseph's wavelength.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:16 pm

Both transformed out of their weapon forms, Jasmine grinning from ear-to-ear even as Joseph seemed even more standoffish than normal. He offered Nana a nod, however, to indicate that he was, indeed, impressed with her skill, however annoyed he was with his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next