Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:40 am

Nunally understood the joke after Jasmine had laughed. She facepalmed at her own slowness. "Righhhht.... Their teacher might be, though..." The girl replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:45 am

Jasmine shrugged; she wasn't a witch, she didn't know, one way or another. "Either way, I've got my task, you all have your own." Waving a hand near her, she gestured for Joe's attention and was met with a raised eyebrow. "Get the suit first." She told him; it felt obvious to her, as none of them knew what Nana's sizes were. A tailor? A tailor would tell them that better than anyone. Joe did a single, curt nod back at her before gesturing with his head towards the door; he was slowing the car, now, and pulling up to the electronics store.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:07 am

"Wait what?" Asked the meister when Jasmine mentioned the suit. Nana wasn't even sure she wanted one! The girl sighed. "Finee"- She thought as she looked through the window. Nana got lost in her thoughts- There was a lot on her head- Ordis, her new life, shopping, future, training, school. Another headache brought the girl back to reality.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:11 am

Stepping from the car before Joseph could get the door for her, Jasmine waved a final time and took off, into the store. Sighing loudly in his annoyance, Joe set about bringing them towards the mall, knowing it woud be the best way to get the clothes they needed. Besides, his tailor was there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:14 pm

"Are you sure that leaving it to her is a good idea?" Nunally asked Joseph with her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:19 pm

"She'll be looking for the bigger appliances. Washer and dryer, dishwasher, fridge... those things." A shrug followed. "We'll handle the rest after you're taken care of."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:31 pm

"Perhaps you're right..." Replied the meister with her hands crossed on her chest. She had her doubts, but Joseph knew Jasmine better. She pulled some money out of her shoe, even though she had a feeling that Joseph will not let her pay for herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:38 pm

"Put it back," Lily said, barely even looking at her but knowing what she was doing; Jazz had warned her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:09 pm

Nunally froze and her eyes widened. "Y-Y-Yes Ma'am" She said quietly with a shock, putting the money back where into her shoe. "Et tu, Brute?" The girl asked, whispering.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:12 pm

Lily grinned, looking back out the window and pretending nothing had happened. Joseph was still driving, however, and brought them to the mall in relative silence. Once parked, he went through his usual routine of opening each of the doors for the girls before leading them inside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:37 pm

Nunally looked around the parking lot, nothing interesting. Then she looked at Joseph, unsure where to start first. They wanted to start from the suit. This would require them to visit a tailor. "W-Well... Lead the way, Joseph..." She told him, before sighing quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:39 pm

He nodded, offering an arm to each of the girls. Used to this behavior, Lilian looped her arm through the one that was offered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:57 pm

With a blush, Nunally hesitantly tried to grab his hand. She felt strangely embarrassed by the whole thing. Lilly seemed used to such behavior, Nana wasn't
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:03 pm

Joseph adjusted himself so that she could take his hand, instead, seemingly unbothered by the situation. In silence, he the two towards his tailor, finding himself glaring at half the guys they passed; if they weren't eyeing his sister, they were eyeing his partner, and he was having none of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:14 pm

Nunally wasn't even noticing people who were eyeing her and Lilian. Her attention was focused on Joseph. She managed to calm down a bit. "So... Uh... Why did Jasmine want us to start from the tailor?" The girl asked Joseph with a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:26 pm

"Because," he said, steering them to the left at a junction, "We do not know what sizes you would wear in anything. If we take you to a tailor then he will give us your precise measurements."

Lilian, who was people watching all the while, chirped up, "Besides, Joe likes to look at suit. And he has a reeEEEeeeeeaaaaaalllll thing for girls in them~"

"Lilian." He said in a sharp, severe tone, though it lacked enough passion for anger. His cheeks were flushed, but he kept them hidden behind his hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:47 pm

"Oh! Now, this is interesting!" Nunally said without thinking. However, she quickly realized how important that fact was. The girl blushed and looked away. "I-I see... Hm... W-well, at least w-we can get my measurements!" Said the meister, trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 4:32 pm

Lily smirked, hiding the expression by looking around, feigning innocence. Joseph was too busy muttering to himself to make any sort of comment. However, they soon made it to the shop, where his personality seemed to turn on a dime. As the bell chimed to signal that there were customers, he saw a frail old lady peak her head out of the back of the shop. A wide smile lit up her face and she called back to someone further in before approaching them.

"He-lloo again, Mr. Foster, dear." She said, hunched over slightly, a rolled measuring tape in her bony, knuckled hand and another one loose around her neck. The lady seemed genuinely pleased to see him. "How can we help you today, sir?"

He smiled, though the expression was somewhere between tender and being hijacked by his smirk. Nodding his head in a mock bow, he spoke, "Hello, madam Winifred," Joseph said in kind, "It's nice to see you in better health than before. How's your back doing?"

She waved her free hand, approaching them with a smile before settling on one of the plush couches inside. "It's just these old bones, dear, don't worry about me." Reaching her hand up, she pushed up her glasses, looking at the girls and smiling ever wider, "Who are these gorgeous young ladies with you, Mr. Foster?"

His smile twitched further towards a smirk, "This is Lilian, my sister," he said, releasing the girl's arm; she immediately curtsied. There was no need for it, and she knew it, but that didn't particularly stop her. Squeezing Nana's hand gently, she nodded towards the older woman, "And this is Nunally, my meister at the Academy."

"Oh, dearie me," she said, smiling as she looked the girls over more clearly, seeming genuinely impressed with them, as well as pleased to meet them. "Such lovely ladies you both are! But you, oh, Ms. Nunally, you look like you've hardly ever eaten a thing." Concern painted her voice as it furrowed her brows, "I do hope Mr. Foster is taking better care of you than that."

His face flushed softly and he looked slightly downcast, "I am, madam Winifred...."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:00 pm

Nunally watched the scene with curiosity. The old tailor seemed to be a really, really nice person. She felt Lilian's little hand, she gently squeezed it. When Joseph introduced her, she smiled politely yet remained quiet, to let Joseph continue his conversation. However, the old lady's comment forced a blush onto her cheeks. "I know... It's not my fault..." -She thought. Nana realized one thing; The old tailor was calling her "Ms. Nunally". "Oh... Wait... I never use a surname... In theory, I don't even have a surname... Wait, how did I even enroll the Academy without the documents? Right, the professor had them prepared for some papers in his pocket. Did he... knew he was going to die that day? I left those documents in my locker at the Academy. I must analyze them at once... Why didn't I make a copy of them anyway? What the hell was wrong with my A.I? Does it mean that I can officially start using my creator's surname?"- The meister got so lost in her thoughts to a point where she even forgot about the world around her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:07 pm

Squeezing her hand once more, Joseph continued, "Nunally's new to the city itself, so I've offered to take her shopping. She expressed interest in getting a suit. I know it's not traditional-"

"Oh, humbug, dearie." The woman said, standing and approaching the girl, seeming unphased that she was spacing out. "I don't need tradition to tell me who looks good in a suit, Mr. Foster. Come, come, I'll get her measurements." She looked to him, raising a brow. Immediately, he released his meister's hand, eyes trailing after Lily, who had begun looking at the massive, designer built-ins that held suits behind glass and ties in silent drawers. "Go along and join your sister, sir. I'll get her measurements and then we can talk about fabric."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:33 pm

Nunally returned to reality when she heard that Joseph mentioned her. The girl joined her hands behind her back, ready to follow the tailor in case she needed some more room to get her measurements. It was one of the things she couldn't check and calculate with her computer. "Excuse me, Madam, I am a quite curious person... What tradition was Joseph talking about?" The meister finally spoke, with a polite tone and with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 6:30 pm

The old lady laughed softly, gesturing for the girl to follow her back towards the changing rooms from which she'd left. "Ladies traditionally wear dresses, while suits are reserved for gentleman." She shrugged slightly, seeming as though further movement in such a manner would be painful, "Hogwash, I say. Suits might not look good on every single person, but anyone can wear one if they desire it. Some women look better than men in them."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 6:51 pm

The meister slowly followed the old tailor, thinking about what she told her. "I see. Do you think I might look good in a suit, madam?" Nunally finally spoke, keeping her polite tone. Her curiosity was one of Nana's biggest weaknesses. It was probably something she got thanks to the curious nature of her A.I.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 6:56 pm

"With the proper one, yes." The woman said, pushing back the curtain for her to enter the changing areas. She followed along behind her, slowly unravelling the tape measurer in her hand. "I'll need to check your size though, dearie... and we'll probably have to put some suits on back order for you. You need some meat on your bones..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:08 pm

Nunally nodded at the old lady's words. "I feel that there is no need to hurry, madam" The meister said, waiting for the tailor to tell her what to do. After all, Nana wasn't sure whether she should do something or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next