Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:16 pm

"I'll need you to remove your jacket and tie, ma'am." She said, stretching the tape out as she waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:21 pm

The meister nodded, taking her sweater and tie off quickly, then she started looking around to find a place to put away when she was holding. She just put it on the closest chair. "Alright.What next, madam?" Nana spoke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:25 pm

"Arms out," the woman said, stepping forward to begin her measurements. She started with her main body: hips, waist, ribs, and bust. She remained relatively silent all of the while, save a soft humming.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:34 pm

Nunally stood there in a T-pose, letting her to measure her body freely. It was a boring process from the girl's perspective. However, knowing her sizes might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:39 pm

Several minutes and two double checks later, the woman finished jotting down the last of the girl's measurements. She pulled the top copy off, as it was clearer, and handed it to her. She kept the slightly duller one for herself, gesturing for the girl to follow her as she pocketed the re-rolled tape. "This way, Ms. Nunally..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:46 pm

The meister picked her tie and sweater up from the chair and slowly followed the old tailor. "I need to analyze these measurements later" The girl thought, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 6:53 am

Winifred led her back to the Fosters, immediately going over to Joseph and going over the measurements with him, discussing their options. To anyone unfamiliar with the lady's speech, it would have seemed as though she was trying to whisper, but no, that was just her voice. Lily, catching on that they were finished, wandered over to take Nunally's hand and lead her over to some of the fabric samples they'd looked at.

"What colors do you think you'd want?" She asked, bright eyes beaming with her smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:01 am

"Hm... I think black might be the best, but I don't want the suit to be too elegant..." Replied Nunally, carefully going through the samples to find something interesting. She remembered that she had forgotten to ask Lilian about certain something. The meister looked at the girl
"Hey, Lilian? How much did Jasmine tell you about me?" Asked Nana out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:12 am

Lilian offered a tiny shrug at the girl's words before speaking, "She said you're wonderful and quiet, that you don't want everyone to feel like they're responsible for you. You don't want to be a burden." She held her hand up, pressing the back of it to Nana's forehead, "She also said to keep an eye out, to watch for a fever."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:17 am

"So Jasmine didn't tell her the most important thing about... Wait... "Wonderful"?"- The girl thought before she realized that Jasmine has an overly positive opinion about her. Nunally titled her head to the side slightly. Why did Lilian check her temperature? "Uh... Yeah... Perhaps one day I'll tell you what causes my fevers..." The girl said quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:21 am

Seemingly satisfied, Lily dropped her hand before waving it, dismissing the girl's words. "You already mentioned the AI." She said the words in a whisper, but they were nonetheless casually stated as she lead the girl towards the section with black fabric. Joseph's face seemed concerned as Winifred talked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:27 am

Nunally blushed. "She's also smart..."- Thought the girl with a great embarrassment. Lilian definitely remembered that argument Nana had with Joseph sometime before. "R-Right...There's a computer in my head..." The girl replied, also whispering, then she sighed. Nana simply followed Lilian
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:33 am

"I know." She said. Her words and expression made it apparent that she didn't mind in the slightest; there was no judgement from the girl. "What material do you want? Something soft, or silky, or easy to iron..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:39 am

Nunally rubbed her chin. She knew almost nothing about fabrics. "Hm.. Something that won't be restricting movement. So, I guess that something soft" Replied the girl, trying to choose carefully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:43 am

Lily nodded, bringing her over to an area she thought would work best. There was a variety of options, from synthetic to organic fibers, as well as different patterns. She , for her own worth, was personally distracted by the velvet, however impractical it was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:57 am

Nunally started comparing fabrics. She was looking for something that would work quite nicely for a casual-looking suit. The girl tried to avoid any patterns. She had troubles with choosing. Linen, Wool? Perhaps something else? "Uuuh..." The girl murmured.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:59 am

Lily laughed, "Joey will be over, soon." A shrug followed, "You just have to wait. Do you want to talk until then?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 12:04 pm

"Y-yeah, sure. It's a better idea than trying to pick something without knowing which one might be the best." Replied Nunally, crossing her arms over her chest. "Uhm...Do you have any questions?" Asked the meister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 12:32 pm

Lily shrugged, sitting down on the nearest couch and immediately crossing her legs, "Do you? I'm not shy, Nana. You are. I'm not going to spitfire questions at you that you aren't ready to answer."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 12:40 pm

Nunally closed her eyes for a second and sighed. The meister sat next to Lilian and scratched the back of her head. "Uhm, so, you're moving to Death City; does it mean that you're also going to enroll the DWMA?" Asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 7:27 pm

"It would have been a waste of a trip if I hadn't." She said, laughing softly at the words, "I'm a Demon Weapon. Armor class."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 8:03 pm

"Armor class?" Asked Nunally, with a surprise in her voice and on her face. She had never met an armor daemon weapon before. Sparkles of excitement appeared in her eyes. "What type of armor exactly? How does it work? NOT or EAT?" Nana quickly realized that asking multiple questions at ones it's a bad idea. She blushed slightly realizing that once again she let her emotions take over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 9:17 am

Lily's face flushed softly at the barrage of questions, "I've not started classes yet, so I'm not technically sorted out of NOT until the teachers see my abilities first-hand. Due to the circumstances surrounding my transformation, though, they believe I'll be an EAT. I'm a pair of electric-element cowgirl boots." She shrugged, though the blush spread as she looked away from her, still part of the conversation, "...I tased someone who tried to attack me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 10:23 am

Lily's last sentence made Nunally calm down immediately. She remembered what happened to her creator; a cruel death from the hands of Kishin eggs. Protecting own life is never pleasant, especially when you're as young as Lily. The meister patted her on the shoulder gently. "My apologies... I didn't know." She told her with a calm tone in which there was a sign of sympathy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 10:27 am

"It's fine," she said; she wasn't afraid of or disappointed in herself. She was disappointed in the man who had attacked her, someone who refused to ask for help but tried to forcibly take it, instead. Shaking her head, she continued, "I didn't know him, specifically, but I worked with the homeless and poor back home. I had a reputation for being generous, and he took that as, 'This is someone who has money that I could steal.' I'm trained more in fencing than hand-to-hand combat. It's not a well-known thing, but I'm small enough that no one expects me to fight. That included him." A soft laugh followed, "I scared us both when I hit him with a hollow, steel-toed, electric boot, but it was enough to let me escape. So, I did." She blushed again, looking down, "It reminded me of Joey. I was so disappointed and sad when he left. I thought I wouldn't see him again, but... it turns out I'm just like him, afterall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next