Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:35 pm

She grinned, beaming at the both of them. Lilian was a prodigy, but she was not one to brag about it. She liked to be helpful.

"....give them an extra 35% off for today's purchases." The man said, muttering to himself as he walked off to the back, once more.

Ms. Winifred giggled, willingly taking the clipboard from Joe. "Right this way..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:40 pm

Nunally shook her head, then patted Lilian on the shoulder. "Good job Lily." The meister said before giggling quietly. "She'd be a perfect business woman" The girl thought, still filled with pride.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:42 pm

She smiled, going over and hugging Nunally gently for a moment before following behind her brother.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:05 pm

The meister just followed everyone. "This day is so much fun!"- She thought. Then...
Code:
Search finished.
Nana started examining what her computer had found. As she expected, copies of the documents she had taken from the lab were there. Most of them were signed with her name and her Creator's surname.
This confirms that my creator actually prepared those documents for me... However, how? Are they fake?
There was also her creator's letter, she had already read, but obviously, she couldn't learn anything new from it. Suddenly, the girl noticed a folder she had never seen before. "For Nana".
The hybrid opened the folder immediately, only to find some documents and another letter there. She started reading it:
"Nunally, if you're reading this, you must have already read the previous letter. Too bad I can't be there with you. You probably have answers. Most of them you might find in this letter or in the text documents. I'm certain that you took the documents I have left for you in the laboratory. To be honest with you, I programmed your A.I to take it in case of my death. Yes, most of these documents are real. Nana, you're officially Nunally Chazaam. I know, this surname sounds funny for Americans... Well, I was born in Asia, in India, thus the surname. You may be wondering- "Why did he even let me use it". Well, my dear Nunally... The answer is simple, you're like a daughter to me. So, to make your life easier, I did everything to legally make you my daughter. It was a difficult process, barely legal, but you needn't worry about it.  I must be honest with you. At first you were supposed to be a prototype. We wanted to create perfect soldiers and policemen. We wanted to use clones to save innocent lives. However, many problems appeared. Then, I decided to give you a normal life. I've even dropped the idea for what I call "your brother". He was supposed to eliminate you in case you'd become dangerous. He's not needed. I wanted to disable your control unit and close the project. If you're reading this- I didn't make it in time. I hope you managed to create a new life for yourself. I hope you're safe. I hope you're happy. I love you, my dearest daughter."
Nunally had tears in her eyes after reading the letter. She quickly wiped them off. She was both happy and sad. Happy, because of what she learned from the letter. Sad, because her "father" was dead. The girl still had some questions, but there was still time to answer them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:09 pm

By the end of things, Joseph had all the paperwork filled out for the orders of her more formal attire. Her suits, as well as appropriately matched undershirts, socks, and shoes, would be delivered to the apartment at a later date. It would take a while, but they would be done right. Lily, not having much to do, wandered back over to Nunally, furrowing her brow as she looked to her, curious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:19 pm

Nunally noticed Lilian's reaction, which caused her to blush slightly. "I-I'm sorry... I've just read a letter that my... father... has left on my computer... " The girl explained, feeling that more tears are coming to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:22 pm

Lily gave her a concerned look before opening her arms, offering a hug for her to take.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:27 pm

Nunally accepted the offer and hugged the girl. She closed her eyes and whispered. "I was too weak to protect him..." It was probably her biggest regret; something she'll never forgive herself for.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:29 pm

"Stop that," Lily said back, her voice gentle, touch tender as she rubbed the meister' back. "You were little more than a baby. For that matter, you were run by a computer. If you didn't fight, it means that you couldn't. That's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:35 pm

"You don't get it... My body wasn't much different from its current state... I even managed to... well... kill the kishin eggs... But I wasn't fast enough to save him... I was too weak..." Nunally told Lilian, looking at the floor with tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:37 pm

"You were too young." She asserted again. "You didn't have experience. You didn't have weapons. If your computer didn't manage to calculate a way to save him then it was beyond your capabilities."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:48 pm

Nunally sighed; Lilian was right. She wiped her tears off before releasing the girl from the hug. "Y-You're right..." Nana whispered. She felt a need to tell Lilian something that was in her opinion very funny. It was probably a good way to bring the mood back. "Hey, Lilian, how old do you think I am?" The hybrid asked her, smiling slightly
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:56 pm

She shrugged, she had no idea, "They've known you a couple of years, right?" Lily looked her over a few times. "You look almost Joey's age but..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:00 pm

Nunally grinned. "Biologically speaking, my body looks 18..." The girl started and winked at her. For Nana her own age was amusing. "...however, I'm actually younger than you, because I'm only 3..." She said, then giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:06 pm

Lily's eyes widened, and she looked the woman over again. It made sense that she was not actually as old as she looked but, "Three?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:09 pm

Nunally giggled again, very amused by her reaction. "Yes, three! I was born in a tube, you know? In an awful soup. Thanks to it I'm biologically eighteen, but actually three" Explained the meister, slightly amused and slightly proud of herself for some reason.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:15 pm

Lily shook her head; she made a mental note to tease her brother later about going after younger ladies. "I don't imagine you're a big fan of soup, at this point..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:18 pm

Nunally had to stop herself from laughing. "Considering the fact that I've been eating instant soups for over a year...You're right!" She told her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:26 am

Lily smirked; she'd said the joke properly enough that Nana had gotten her meaning, "Don't worry, we can find some far tastier kinds, with a lot less salt." Giggling, she embraced the girl again, glad to have cheered her mood.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:32 am

Nunally giggled loudly. "Good luck with that!" She replied, patting her on the head. "I think a proper tomato would change my opinion!" Nana told her, before giggling again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:37 am

Lilian shook her head, redirecting her attention towards her brother as he approached them.

"We're out of my element, now. It's your turn to take over the shopping spree, Lily."

The girl beamed, taking Nana by the hand and all but dragging her back into the main area of the mall. Shaking his head, Joe followed along after them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:43 am

Nunally just followed the girl, surprised by Lily's energetic attitude. W-Where are we going to start, then?" Asked the meister, barely able to keep up with the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:47 am

"We're in a Mall." She said simply, as wide as she looked around and the shops near the tailor. Nothing here seemed to particularly peek her interest, so she pulled Nana along. Soon enough, she found one of the large clothing stores and dragged her inside.

ooc:

http://www.forever21.com/
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:03 am

Once they entered the shops Nunally felt strange. So many fashionable clothes. All she wanted were simple shirts and pleated skirts. Instead, she was looking at expensive looking clothes. "If we're being honest... most of these aren't my style... I think? I don't know... They look so strangely fashionable..." Nunally told Lilian, not hiding the uncomfortable feeling she had.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:08 am

"You're at the front of the store," Lily said dismissively, letting her hand go and waiting for her to follow as she made her way towards the back. Most of the attire where she was bringing her was either out of season or just simply not as desired. Skirts and dresses lined the back wall and various tops could be found on the rolling racks nearby. "Feel free to look around." She said, stepping out of her way and drifting herself towards the more brightly colored dresses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next