Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:38 am

Nunally followed her slowly, looking for something that would fit her taste. Checkered shirts caught her attention. Then some cute looking black pleated skirts and white shirts. Nana started searching for shirts in her size. "Hmm... I guess that with Lilian and Joseph's help I'll find something... After all, Lily seems to know something about fashion and Joseph is a man"-The girl thought, staring at a simple white shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 8:56 am

Joseph joined her at her side, aiding her but suggesting appropriate sizes between the different styles. Women's clothing was fickle, that way. One pair of jeans in one brand could be a size 5, while the same style and visually seeming size in another brand might be a 9. It was a stupid concept, Joseph knew --- he had been working on his own clothing lines, with Savannah's help and backing and Lily's advice --- but that's how it worked for a lot of places.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:18 am

Finding the right sizes wasn't an issue for Nana. She was looking for the cheapest clothes, mostly the ones that are discounted. The girl quickly found 3 white shirts, 1 blue checkered one, two simple pleated skirts and one pair of jeans. "Okay... This is what I had on my list... I guess I can look for some T-shirts too..." The meister told Joseph. "I'll try on what I found for now. Uhm... I'll probably need your opinion. " She added before heading towards the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:21 am

Joseph nodded, following after her. He held his hand down on a button on his phone, which prompted Lily's to go off. She immediately went for it, grabbing it in a single fluid motion and speaking the verification code that meant "all clear." She waited for the double beep that read as a Roger, before pocketing the phone once more. Lily hadn't missed a beat in the endeavor, still browsing through clothes as though nothing had happened. He smirked, ever so slightly, and continued to follow Nana.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:38 am

Nunally was unaware of all their plans. She walked into the changing room to try on the first set of clothes. She quickly put on the checkered shirt and jeans. Nana looked into the mirrior. "I'm not sure...I think I look weird in this shirt... Well, it's also slightly too big. But these trousers... Woah... They look really nice"-Thought Nana. The girl left the changing room to show herself in the clothes. "What do you think, Joseph?" She asked him, curious to hear his opinion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:42 am

He seemed to be looking at her with different eyes. Joe was always critical, yes, but there was a different way that he looked at clothing, a different sort of nature that took over him. "You might want to try some different colors and sizes of the blouse." He told her, looking her over, over and over again. "The jeans work very well on you, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:52 am

"Thanks, I was thinking the same, you know? I have a feeling that checkered shirts don't look good on me." Nunally told him, somewhat satisfied by his words. She quickly disappeared back into the changing room. The girl quickly changed her clothes; this time she tried on the white shirt and the pleated skirt. "Yeah... This is my favorite style. However... I look almost the same as before...I guess I got used to this style." She thought, leaving the changing room. "The sizes are okay. I think it's nothing interesting. I wear my shirt and skirt every day. Okay, now I can start looking for... A jacket and some shoes! Unless you have something against this shirt or skirt?" She spoke. The girl seemed satisfied.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:58 am

He looked her over again. In all honesty, his biggest issue was that she needed to put on weight, but there was no use saying as much. She'd be gaining weight until she got to a healthy point, one way or another. He'd make sure of it. With another nod, he spoke, "If you like that then we can get it. We can go grab more colors and such if you want."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:14 am

Nunally needed a moment to think about his proposition. She rubbed her chin, trying to come up with something. If Joseph told her she needs to put on weight, she'd agree. "Hm... We can add more variety now, maybe... I don't know, you're the one who's helping me... It's your decision..." Said the meister, still ashamed of the fact that Joseph would never let her pay for herself. "Perhaps one or two t-shirts and some shorts would be enough..." She added with a slightly muffled tone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:17 am

"There are seven days in a week." Joseph pointed out, simply. Wearing the same clothes day in and day out might have worked before, but now that they knew that she was water proof, there would be nothing stopping the siblings from making sure that she had proper hygiene. That included clothes. "You need to have at least seven outfits."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:28 am

"You... don't want to know how the A.I was handling it..." Nunally replied remembering laundry days. Full evenings in sports clothes provided by the school. The memory made her shiver. "Okay, then. We have clothes for three days... I need to find a t-shirt that'd match the jeans and we'll have enough clothes for four days." Said the girl before returning to the changing room to put on her good ol' clothes. It didn't take long and she quickly returned to Joseph, holding what she had chosen in her hand. "Would you help me find something nice? You must know a lot more about fashion..." Nana asked Joseph.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:44 am

Joseph nodded, taking the clothes she had chosen thus far and showing her where to leave the others. Saying nothing, he lead her back to where Lily was still establishing a collection of dresses. He didn't bother saying a word to her; she had her own allowance and there was no point in trying to tell her what to spend it on. She budgeted better than most companies. He continued to look through the racks, finally coming away with five articles of clothing, one of which was a plaid dress. He held the outfits out to her, curious over her opinion.

ooc:

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=225288800
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:13 am

Nunally took a look at the outfits, almost immediately shaking her head at the first one (the one with a black skirt and purple top). "I think we already have enough skirts..." She told him. The girl didn't like dresses all that much, but the one Joseph found for her was very interesting. "After all, I can wear shorts to it..." -she thought. The third one was the best in her opinion. "I like the second one and the third one." Nunally told him with a wide, cute smile. She managed to accept Joseph's generousness and just be happy to have his help. Nana also quickly found a simple looking, black t-shirt. She giggled at what was written on it. "Hey, Joseph, look what I found! " Nana said with a giggle as she showed him the t-shirt
It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I-love10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:19 am

His attention drew over to her, and he quickly found himself chuckling at the design on it. Shaking his head, he added it to her growing pile. At this rate, he might start bugging Rogue for help finding nerdy little computer geek things -- that was certainly up his alley. "Find another pair of pants or something." Joe suggested.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:41 am

Nunally nodded. "Alright, just give me a moment!" She told him, before disappearing behind a row of clothing racks. After a few long moments, she returned to Joseph with two pairs of jeans and a cute, woolen, green sweater. "Hey, look, look! I think this sweater has almost the same color as my eyes!" She told him, with tiny sparkles in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:47 am

Joseph beamed back at her, the full gesture only lasting a few seconds before it dissolved into something akin to a smirk. "We can get it." He said simply, amused by her excitement. "I'll go purchase these; will you find Lily for me?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:59 am

Nunally nodded, giving Joseph the clothes she had found. "She was looking for dresses,
right?
" The girl spoke before setting off to find Lilian. Of course, she started looking for her where the dresses were.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:01 pm

Lily was easy enough to find, when you could manage to see around the pile she was carrying. It seemed almost as though she was carrying her weight --- or at least Nana's weight --- in clothes. She grinned when she finally saw the meister, though she was incapable of waving, at the time. "Joey send you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:20 pm

Nunally's eyes widened when she saw a pile of clothes Lilian was carrying "And here I thought I chose lots of clothes..."-She thought. "Y-yeah... Need help?" Replied the meister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:24 pm

"I have it." She said, seemingly unperturbed. Leading Nunally, she paid for her own pile of clothes, taking the bags willingly before going off to find Joe.

Once located, he stared at the multitude of bags she had. If nothing else, she'd be able to fill her closet. Shaking his head, he turned the girl's attention towards one of the booths; a specialty chocolate kiosk. "Do either of you want a treat?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:45 pm

"I-I don't. I'm still full..." Nunally told him, rubbing her stomach. Then she looked at Lilian. "What about you?" The girl asked, with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:48 pm

Lily shrugged; there were plenty of leftovers. More treats could wait for another time. Nodding, Joe merely accepted this, leading them back to the car. "Time to go meet up with Jasmine then. Nunally, can you message her?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:56 pm

Code:
New Message
To: Jasmine
Content:
[Jasmine, we've just finished with the clothes. We're coming for you!]
Message sent!

"Done." Nunally said exactly two seconds after Lilian had asked her to message Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 2:19 pm

Joseph nodded, holding the doors for each of them before going around to the front. Within minutes, they were back to the store. Jasmine hadn't messaged back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 4:32 pm

"Hm... She hasn't replied yet..." Nunally informed Joseph. The meister found that strange. "Let's... find her..." Nana seemed worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next