Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:02 pm

Nunally suddenly chuckled. "Now I only need a leather hat" She joked with a bright smile as she started walking around like a cowboy before a duel. With a laugh, she looked at her weapons once more. "Alright, you can transform. Joseph needs a nap." Nana told them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:10 pm

Joseph certainly didn't need to be told twice, reappearing on the couch and facing the back of it. Grumbling, he pulled a pillow over his head and was asleep before either of his sisters shifted back. Jasmine laughed, relaxing and switching to browsing on his phone. Hardly was Lily back though then the bell for ---- there was a doorbell in the apartment? Dismissing the idea, as it probably had something to with Joseph, she went to answer the door. Immediately, she found herself laughing; Furniture delivery! Propping the door open, she invited the man inside. Nothing would need to be signed for until everything was done, so she could supervise.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:36 pm

Nunally scratched the back of her head. "Well, it's the end of relaxing for now." She commented as she walked over to Lily. The meister was ready to start helping with the furniture, after all, there was a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:45 pm

None of them actually had any need to help bring things in. In fact, Joe had gone so far as to plan out where everything was going. With the size of the main room, it was easy enough for everyone to get through to the rooms, but people were going in and out and covering both bedrooms simultaneously.

"Nunally, will you help them in the guest room?" Lily asked, not waiting for an answer before disappearing into her own room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:09 pm

Nunally nodded and quickly went into the guest room to provide help. Well, at first the workers seemed to be amused. A girl was sent to help them, ridiculous? However, their annoying smirks disappeared when they saw that Nana is as strong or even stronger than them. She was working hard to prepare the room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:15 pm

One of the bosses, as two teams had been sent in for the furniture alone, came over to speak to Nunally, handing her the copy of the floorplan and furniture arrangement that Joseph had made up. They only had the furniture and some of the decorations that she and Jasmine had picked out, but there was assembly required for some articles, and he wanted to verifying that this was what the plan was.

Jasmine, smirking, I was supervising workers as they came and went, also taking orders for pizza for the men. They'd be here a while, so the twenty-something minute wait wouldn't be any sort of bother. Keeping her eyes on them, she made her way to the kitchen, amused to find that Joseph's groceries had been transported, as well. Carefully, she set up a cooler full of water and sodas for their help, setting plastic cups on the counter for anyone that wanted one, as well as a sharpie so that they could label their drinks. Joe was completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:33 pm

Nunally quickly analyzed the floor plan and compared it to what they had planned during their shopping trip. It took her a while, but she confirmed that everything seemed alright and as planned. The meister was happily helping. Well, at least she was doing something to show her friends how grateful she is for their help.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:41 pm

Lily was in largely the same boat in her own room, though she lacked the strength to aid in furniture movement. She did, however, bring around drinks and tools as they were needed, directing the workers on any minor changes that might be made for her space. She wasn't quite as useful as Nana, sure, but she did what she could, and her energy seemed to help the workers, as well. After all. there was literally nothing in her room that hadn't come with her... which was to say three suitcases of varying sizes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:49 pm

Nunally needed a short break after working for about an hour. After all, a lot had happened since the morning. She walked into the kitchen and stretched her arms. "This is quite amusing, Joseph's sleeping while the girls are working." She commented with a smile. Nana wasn't complaining though, at least Joseph was going to wake up in a properly furnished apartment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:07 pm

By now, the pizza had come and mostly gone, though a few slices remained if anyone was enticed to take one. Their to-go boxes were already in the fridge, more than cold by now, if she wanted to pick from any of those. Lily was still helping the men take care of her own room, though her surprise was on its way to the apartment, now.

No one had told her about the piano.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:25 pm

Nunally, after her short break, returned to the guest room to continue helping the workers. With her calculations and her strength, they were working efficiently. Also, Nana noticed that the workers are incredibly friendly towards her. She guessed that it might be because she was working as hard as they were.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:29 pm

Suddenly, a scream --- a delighted sound --- erupted from the other bedroom. On the couch, Joseph smirked, rolling over so that he could watch as his sister became the most giddy he'd seen her since their childhood. Jasmine, leaning against the back of a nearby chair, was watching with a matching smirk, her arms folded across her chest. They'd brought the piano in and were setting it up, now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:45 pm

Nunally left her team of workers to check what made little Lilian scream. It was the piano. The meister giggled loudly, enjoying Lily's happiness. She knew that her music will fill the apartment with life. "This place might be turning into a small, perfect heaven for these two" The girl thought, smiling, her soul was filled with happiness. Then, she returned to work in the guest room, which was almost finished.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:49 pm

Before too much longer, the furniture employees were packing up and clearing out, bringing with them the remainder of the pizza. Jasmine set about cleaning up what was left over, heading out to toss the trash in the dumpster. This left the other three alone, though Lily didn't appear to have an intentions of leaving her room. Joseph was awake, checking the time. The electronics would be arriving before long, including the full-size fridge. Joe seemed happy about this, as he was currently rummaging through the mini-fridge he'd kept in his room, before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:01 pm

Nunally was resting on a chair, with her tie loosened and her sweater tossed under the chair. She looked really tired, which shouldn't be surprising considering that her A.I was letting her sleep way less than a normal person should. The meister rubbed her eye and yawned quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:08 pm

"We have an hour..." Joe told her, tossing back several gulps of water as he moved back to the living room. "You can sleep, if you want."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:12 pm

"I'll sleep later... Just, give me a few minutes to rest." Nunally told Joseph with a slightly tired smile on her face. The girl closed her eyes for a minute, to take a short, refreshing nap. Obviously, her nap would last for at least half an hour.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:22 pm

Joseph had no intentions of waking her up, and in fact worked with the the next round of delivery workers, along with his sisters, to be as quiet as possible. Other than the big kitchen appliances, most everything else was installed relatively quickly, at least compared to the furniture.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:35 pm

Nunally didn't take a nap, she fell asleep, giving them a lot of time to finish working on the apartment. If someone doesn't wake her up soon, she'll be sleeping on the chair for at least three hours.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 9:37 am

The occurrence worked out perfectly for the plans Joe had made. By the time he woke her, everything had been installed, set up, decorated, and tested. Even the cable was working, by that point. Kneeling beside the meister, he gently roused her, grinning. Lily, who had set up the couch-bed and made it for Nunally, was setting up her laptop in the living room. She had an orientation tour in a few days, but her classes wouldn't start until the fall.

"Nunally," Joseph said, his voice softer than either her or Jazz had ever heard it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:46 am

"Hmmmuh..?" The meister murmured, awoken by Joseph's voice. She slowly opened her eyes, but she seemed quite sleepy. The girl checked the time only to realize that her nap took her longer than she thought it would. Nana blinked a few times before rubbing her eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I must have fallen a sleep by an accident..." She said, looking around slowly. "They finished without me..."- The girl thought.
Code:
;_;
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:51 am

"I know." He said, clearly seeming amused by the gesture. "You have a little tour guide waiting, if you want her." Joseph gestured to Lily, who was looking up periodically between adjusting system settings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:59 am

Nunally stood up and stretched her arms and legs, then she adjusted her tie and picked her sweater up from the floor. She looked towards Lily then at Joseph and nodded. "Of course I want." The girl said, smiling, before walking over to Lilian. Nana was curious whether the girl needed her help with the computer or not. She decided to ask, in case some additional was needed. "Do you need help?" Nana asked, pointing at the laptop.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:11 pm

Lily shook her head, setting the device on the coffee table. "I'm just doing the initial set-up. I won't know what all I need until classes start." Seeming suddenly energized again, she hopped up, landing perfectly upright. "Where to, first?" She thought the question aloud before settling with dragging the meister to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:21 pm

Nunally followed the weapon, looking around carefully. Everything seemed so well done, she couldn't believe they managed to finish everything in just one day. "So many things happened in one day..." The meister commented, talking more to herself than to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next