Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 3:09 pm

Glyndwr kissed back, though unable to get rid of the smile, broke away, to say: "Glyndwr, the kisser of dawn. That works."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 4:48 pm

She rolled her eyes, but the blush that painted her face was very real. Grinning softly at him, she tapped his nose, as if in a mock scolding. "That's not how you forge your own destiny, Glyn."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 5:19 pm

Glyndwr shook his head, with the most serious face he could pull in the current situation. "Yes it is." He paused, "My lips are destined to meet yours." For saying something so cheesy and stupid he did a very good job of holding up his deadpan expression.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 5:22 pm

She laughed, rolling her eyes, but he succeeding in increasing the blush. Look up at him through playfully narrowed eyes, she shook her head. "What ever am I to do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 5:41 pm

Continuing along the same lines, Glyn lifted his head to look towards the sky. "Help me fulfill my destiny!" He loudly said, for effect, and then looked back down to Aurora, now with an embarrassed blush of his own on his face, and all semblance of seriousness gone from his face, in lieu of a somewhat bashful smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 6:33 pm

She burst into laughter, spinning to wind her arms behind his neck and kiss him, the giggles vibrating her lips. "You're silly."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 6:38 pm

Glyndwr almost immediately wrapped his arms around Aurora's body, while he, well, did what he was destined for. All that time before the Specific spent not doing these sorts of things just seems like time that could have been spent better.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 8:15 pm

An appreciative hum escaped her, a smile on her face even as she kissed him, orchid eyes closed in bliss. She'd always been fond of the boy, but the longer they were together, the more her affections for him increased, and the harder she seemed to fall. Kissing him back tenderly, she kept her hold on him, going up on her tiptoes to increase the ease of the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 8:32 pm

Indeed, Glyndwr brought Aurora as close as he could, with her standing higher, now. He was glad that every time he and Aurora were left alone, this was the sort of thing that went down. It was good that the person he most wished to be with at all times was the one who he could be the closest to. It really just felt so very right for him, to be with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:21 pm

She giggled as he brought her closer, face blushing softly, though they'd been through this time and time again. Still, not a complaint escaped her as her fingers spun in his hair, her lips remaining locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:31 pm

Although still keeping Aurora close, Glyndwr broke the kiss off, somewhat hesitantly. "I think we should spread all this through the day. There will be plenty of time, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:46 pm

Aurora laughed softly, beaming up at him before tapping his nose with her finger. "Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:51 pm

Glyndwr let Aurora go for the most part, though kept an arm wrapped around her as he continued down the path. "Where were you planning for us to eat?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 8:15 pm

"I was hoping for a picnic," she admitted, eyes dancing, though she did not meet his, "Trust me, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 1:53 am

"Alright." Glyndwr simply said in agreement. "Sounds like fun, actually."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 5:03 pm

What Glyndwr wasn't aware of was that she had recruited Justice, who now had more time on xir hands than xe was fond of, with xir partner & roommate missing and xir weapon preoccupied with a baby, to set out the picnic for them, when it got closer to time for it. At the moment, it was still morning, but by the time they made it to the designated spot, it would definitely be lunch time. Aurora had made sure of it... and had made sure that Justice would also bring some peanut butter and ham sandwiches to Yurio, as well. That, of course, had taken some convincing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 5:31 pm

Glyndwr continued walking down the path, slowly, with Aurora. He decided to put aside thoughts of what may be planned by her for later, to instead focus on enjoying the time the two were having now. He really was enjoying it; he'd have to make Aurora make him do more of these.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 5:34 pm

Aurora seemed content to remain relatively calm on their walk, with Glyndwr perpetually as her grounding force, keeping her head level and her feet on solid footing. Smiling at him from time to time, she would just seem to gaze at him, an adoration to her that seemed far beyond the age of either of them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:23 pm

Aurora's smiles, looks and everything else make Glyndwr ecstatic. The joy of being with her, the joy of having anything to do with her. All because of his deep love for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:25 pm

The walk itself was largely uneventful, at least until she finally lead him towards a sort of backwoods trail, walking along a creek bed. Her eyes seemed to light up in the more natural setting, and her shoes were soon kicked off and set aside, her feet sinking into the water, contouring over the smooth rocks at the creek bed. She shot him a look, her smile alone begging him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 2:21 am

There was no need to beckon him to follow. Soon as Aurora had her own shoes off, he had started on doing the same. Having done that, he quickly hurried to join her, only hesitating for a moment due to the coldness of the water.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 11:31 am

She giggled, soon laughing openly as she waded through the shallow creek. Head in the clouds, she wandered about, toes wriggling in the water. "Have you ever done anything like this?" She asked him, genuinely, innocently curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 3:15 pm

Glyndwr slowly followed Aurora, through the water, content to simply watch her enjoying herself, for now. "I never had anyone to do it with, before you, and you hadn't asked to before, either."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 4:40 pm

Aurora's orchids eyes met up with his once more, and her head tilted, surprise on her face. "You never asked, either."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:43 pm

"I'm not really someone who's able to think of these things." He replied, smiling. "I'm certainly enjoying it, however. It's nice, walking along like this, just enjoying your company."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next