Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:50 pm

Aurora beamed, splashing over to go over and kiss him gently on the lips. Her eyes were still shining, and it seemed as though it would be absolutely impossible for her mood to be downed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:55 pm

Glyndwr's smile widened against Aurora's lips. He was unsure of whether he wanted to close his eyes or keep them open to look into Aurora's own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:05 pm

She grinned, nuzzling her nose against his own. "Talk," she said simply, skipping through the creek. "Tell me about yourself. Anything!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:11 pm

Glyndwr continued following Aurora, slowly. "You already know pretty much everything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:13 pm

"What are your goals, at the Academy?" She asked, spinning around before moving to sit on the dry rocks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:17 pm

"I came to the Academy because it seemed like a place that misfits fit in, at the time. Yurio sort of meant I couldn't live anywhere permanently without help, and I wouldn't get help somewhere that a misfit wouldn't fit in." He replied after a short pause for thinking, and yet still managed to articulate his thoughts pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:41 pm

"What about coming up?" She asked, kicking her feet in the water as she watched him. "You're not partnered, but surely you have plans, after you graduate?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:55 pm

Glyndwr sat beside Aurora. "I was technically partnered. With a Death Scythe. He tried to kill me, though, so I haven't been eager to see if that's still on. Bad topic... Anyway, I don't know what I want to do. I might follow you around, so I can do whatever you're doing after you graduate, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:58 pm

She laughed, tossing her head back as she watched the moving clouds roll by. "I haven't really decided what I'm doing, yet." She shrugged, seeming more somber, though the light hadn't yet left her face. "I don't exactly have home to go back to. Candy and I have our own things to do, now, yeah. Beyond that, though..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 7:21 pm

Glyndwr smiled, listening and studying Aurora's face further, as if he could find anything on it that he hadn't seen before. Not that he would ever tire of it. "Could just end up staying with the academy. It's not like they don't hire, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 7:39 pm

"And teach?" she asked, her expression one of surprise. "What would either of us even teach?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 7:48 pm

"I can teach sword fighting." He said. "And teaching isn't the only thing. Missions. They pay, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:38 pm

Aurora laughed a bit at this, thinking to herself. "You've seen me fight, Glyn, at least with my magic."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:44 pm

"Fighting isn't the only thing that needs to be done on missions. You can heal, too. That's useful." Glyndwr said, and then continued, "You could work at the infirmary, too. School nurse, Aurora Boyd. I'd also love to see you in that sort of outfit." The last comment was only half a joke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:51 pm

Her eyes returned to him at this, a smirk teasing at the corners of her lips as her brow raised. "Flirting again, are we?" She teased, watching him even as the blush began to creep onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:07 pm

"Always, Aurora. Never is there a time I don't use at least half of my brain for thinking of different ways to make you blush." Glyndwt said, with a smirk clearly on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:08 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him, grinning even as she succumbed to the blush. Leaning over, she pushed at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:19 pm

Rather than yielding to the push, Glyndwr took hold of Aurora's arm and pulled her towards him, so that she was up against his side. After that, he placed his arm around her shoulders. "Always."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 2:07 pm

She let out a defeated huff, settling against him soon enough. Still, she offered a playful glare up at him, trying to maintain a feigned offense rather than give in to her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 2:35 pm

"You like it, don't even try and hide it." Glyndwr said, giving her a look that emphasised the point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 5:48 pm

Her eyes narrowed more at this, some vague attempt at claiming irrelevance trapped at the edge of her lips. She'd lost the argument before it had even begun, and she knew it, settling with a knowing grin, instead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 6:00 pm

With a soft chuckle, and a grin to match Aurora's, Glyndwr embraces the girl as best as he could, sitting side by side. "You're adorable."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:01 pm

"So you say," she murmured, nuzzling up against him, eyes on the water. "You're the cute one, though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:15 pm

"I think that you have me beaten on that, too." Glyndwr said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:23 pm

She looked at him playfully, pushing him slightly but giggling anyway. "Nope, you can't win this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next