Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 9:17 pm

Candy still couldn't really see. She trusted Aurora's aim, however. She trusted that at some point during her bouncing, she'd impact the creature.

When Aurora finally sprang into action the creature turned towards her for a moment, though turned to Candy afterwards; sensing the ball's movement close by made it turn and try to attack it instead. It definitely didn't have any notion of a weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 12:02 pm

Aurora remained still, protection dropped wholly in order to maintain her animal form. Watching carefully, she moved only when it's eyes were away from her. Careful to not make a sound, she directed her attention towards the orb. Transforming merely her eyes to normal, which could not acclimate to the present darkness anymore than Candy's could, she channeled more magic into the light until it came blinding for any nocturnal creature.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 12:21 pm

While the creature was mostly blind, it wasn't blind enough not to at least turn its head from the light; enough to keep it from swiping at Candy and in turn allowing her to bounce as Aurora threw her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:01 pm

The instant Candy came near again, Aurora renewed her momentum by swiping her tail, batting the ball back at their target. Intensifying the light, she duplicated it, casting a bit of a wall towards the cave's entrance, trapping it in a simple measure. With any luck, she could transform soon...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:21 pm

The creature was disoriented. There was nowhere without blinding light. It couldn't move. All it could do was shriek, but that didn't stop Candy from contacting the creature's body. She sent a few spikes flying through it, before bouncing back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:27 pm

Aurora grinned, snatching Candy mid-air upon transformation. Taking aim, she flung the weapon directly into the creature's back, working to strike the back of it's ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:32 pm

Aurora's aim was true. Candy flew straight at the mark and fired a spike through the spine, or at least where she thought the spine was. Otherwise, she sent the spikes into carious points throughout the ribcage, hoping to hit vitals through volume of fire rather than aim. She then bounced away from the creature.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:38 pm

Aurora took the weapon into her palm easily, eyeing the creature as she waited to see if she needed to throw Candy once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:09 pm

The creature tried to move. Only a part of it's body responded, and blood spilled upon the stone floor of the cave, from each of the holes poked from it's body. Some of the blood was darker than the rest. Lung and heart blood. The creature fell, and wasn't going to get back up. It's soul would follow soon enough.

After Candy saw the creature fall, she transformed back to stand by Aurora's side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:43 pm

Aurora's hand immediately went to Candy's, and she watched with a tortured expression as the creature fell, sputtering it's last, blood-clogged breaths. Slowly, the creature crumbled, every sound and twitch sending spasms through Aurora's psyche; she shut the lights down, forcing the images out of her sight and mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:12 pm

Candy knew full well that Aurora was tortured by the sight of the dying creature, regardless of it's status as half-dead already. She held Aurora's hand tightly and then hugged her close when the lights went away. Candy should have finished it off, immediately.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:17 pm

Aurora held her tightly, waiting until the life left the creature and the soul appeared. She needed air, needed out of this area. They had managed to skate through the encounter without sending her soul array, but her heart was tortured.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:23 pm

Candy would hold Aurora for however long she needed to be held. "I always forget that you hate killing like this, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left it to die this slowly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:25 pm

"It's.... f..... f.... fine..." The witch said, voice shaking as she moved to make her way out of the cave. Closing her eyes, she leaned against the wall, catching her breath in the open air.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:42 pm

Candy stayed within the cave to wait for the soul to appear, plucking it from the air by it's dull glow. She exited the cave holding the soul in both her hands. "We should tell the townspeople that the forests are safe now; that, and where they can find the remnants of their loved ones."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:07 am

Aurora nodded slowly, not wishing to think on the matter much more. She was anything but a combatant, but she was nonetheless a DWMA EAT student. The witch could fight, be it on physical, metaphysical, or magical terms, but doing so was not something that interested her. Not for the violence, at least, Aurora could fight for the sake of protection, but she was not one to revel in death or victory through such.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:24 am

Moving the soul to just one hand, Candy took hold of one of Aurora's hands withe the one now free. Candy knew better than most the pain Aurora suffered when killing; she could feel it to an extent when being wielded by the girl. "C'mon." She beckoned, as she started away from the cave, hoping to find a path. She knew they were north of the town, but...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 11:56 am

Shaking, trying to force the images from her mind once more, Aurora muttered under her breath, and a glowing line seemed to appear before them. In all actuality, it wasn't really there, but it was real enough to guide them to their destination, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 12:05 pm

Candy was quite surprised to see the line. She figured out quite quickly that it was Aurora who had made it and that it was there to be followed; good job too, since Candy's sense of direction leaves something to be desired.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 12:08 pm

Barely paying attention, she moved where Candy lead her, trusting her to follow the line her magic designated. Two souls down, and Aurora was already sick to her stomach and wanting to stop. She couldn't, however, because this was what she was supposed to do --- rid the world of evil and build up a weapon partner. They were a team, in this together, through to the end.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 12:37 pm

Candy silently led herself and Aurora towards the town, not taking to long thanks to the line. The heavy gate keeping the residents from entering the forest was still locked upon their arrival; nobody expected anyone to come back, most likely. Candy didn't bother with jumping the gate now but kicked it to make some noise, hoping that somebody would come and unlock it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:45 am

They were lucky; by this point, it was becoming early enough in the morning that they had a groundskeeper cleaning the streets and roughly patrolling the area. He looked up, startled at the site of the two of them, and rushed to get the gates unlocked and opened. Upon doing so, he took one look at the two of them and gestured widely, appearing mute, towards his car, trying to ask them through sign language if they wanted a lift back into town.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:55 am

Though she didn't know sign language, she got the general gist of what the man was saying. She didn't make a decision, however; she looked to Aurora to see if she wanted to walk or not.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:58 am

Slowly, the girl looked up, the haunted gaze once there slowly fading. She dismissed the magic of her clairvoyance spell, nodding slowly. By this point, she almost seemed more tired than hurt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:36 am

Seeing that Aurora was okay with taking a ride, Candy agreed to the man's offer and got into the car; that is, when the man unlocked it and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next