Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) Empty
PostSubject: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 10:43 pm

July 13th
20:00 PM
Central Detroit
One hour after landing

Ahhhh, Detroit... Motor City, The 'D', the birthplace of many famous music groups...Only recently it appeared to become more and more of a Ghost Town.

After finally deciding with his weapon partner, Austin, to take on their first mission they quickly packed and took the next flight to Detroit from Death City's airport. Kyle had never even been on a plane before, so there was quite a bit of stress. Luckily after a while it died down...He even fell asleep for most of the flight.
The mission briefing was fairly simple as he recalled. There had been multiple reports of people missing the day after they checked in at an infamous Hostel in the centre of detroit. 'The Cozy Cottage', it was called. Students would be sent to the Hostel in an attempt to investigate the disappearances and ultimately take down whatever was behind them.

Now he and his partner found themselves in the infamous, large city of Detroit. Where gangs ruled the city and gigantic buildings were completely abandoned...Truth be told, Kyle didn't feel like staying any longer than they had to that day.

''This place fucking sucks.'' Kyle shot out as they made their way to the location, taking off his sunglasses and hooking them onto the simple white T-shirt he was wearing. Afterwards, he shot a glance toward Austin with a concerned look in his eyes, something had been bugging him ever since he stepped on the plane but he never felt like speaking up. He'd just look like a pussy if he did. ''Y-...You sure this was a good idea? We've barely fought or trained before...And here we are in fucking Detroit trying to solve a probably-murder case.'' Kyle sighed out, sagging through his shoulders before looking down to the ground and groaning from his stress.

Last edited by Actualgarbage on August 11th 2016, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 6:24 pm

Austin couldn't help but be worried. Detroit? The rumors he'd heard... What am I getting myself into... AGAIN he groaned internally. It's just a dumb ghost town, they'd said. Something 1 stars could solve, right? he re-assured himself, biting his lip out of habit.

Packing, Austin threw in 1 of everything. A collared shirt, tie, and khakis. He even threw in more "casual" shoes, running shoes for a mix of wardrobe. To go, though, he wore a simple black sweatshirt with a plain white undershirt as well as some khaki colored chinos; elegance in simplicity was his thought process.  On the plane, he couldn't help but feel.. well, helpless. He wasn't used to flying on anything that wasn't a private jet, so a public plane kind of bothered him. It was something he hoped to get used to, though.  Missing people at a cottage? Kill a ghost, maybe two, and that was it, right?

Arriving, he couldn't help but notice how... rundown Detroit was. It was the living embodiment of a stereotype. What the hell does bool even mean!? Why does nobody wear anything that isn't red or blue!? He let out a deep breath he didn't even know he was keeping in, and couldn't help but leave any sooner.

"Pardon my language, but this is a literal shithole." he groaned, hands crossed in front of him. He wasn't scared, more annoyed that he had to be there. Hearing his partner, he met his eyes, sharing the same concern. "Let's just get this over with. We're in more danger from gangs than we are a dumb ghost." he said, storming forward in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 7:10 pm

Austin was right, probably. What could one monster do to us that twelve billion gang members all packed with guns and knives couldn't? Except, you know...Eat our souls. There really wasn't any way around it, they'd have to be watching out for danger every damn second to avoid being mugged. Two white kids with suitcases in the middle of Detroit...We're fucked. Kyle thought as his eyes carefully looked all around the open streets and the people looking at them.

Well, atleast they didn't have a walking, talking sword to scare people with. Hopefully.
Sighing, Kyle reached into his pocket and took out his phone. It wasn't exactly the newest and fanciest model, but it worked just fine. Opening up Google Maps, Kyle figured that Austin had no clue where he was going. Swiftly, he attempted to grab Austin by his sleeve and drag him right into a slightly more narrow street. ''Wrong way, shitlord.'' The meister let out.

Just a couple more blocks. Thank god the place they had to be was fairly close to the airport. How things looked though, and with how late it would become...It seemed like they had to stay the night at that god-forsaken hostel.

''You can do the talking once we get there, fancy pants.'' Kyle said to Austin, slapping him on his shoulder while his gaze was fixated on his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 7:49 pm

"I'm starting to care less about my soul." Austin chuckled, looking at the streets in front of him. This didn't exactly look like what he saw in the pictures, he thought, ironically only to be pulled over by his partner. "Excuse yourself." he frowned, walking- attempting to lead with no sense of direction. "So, what're we dealing with here? Some spook?" he groaned. Any longer he had to spend here, he could FEEL his dignity slipping away. He saw the hostel itself, and frowned.

Turning a lip, he looked at his partner. "We're uh, we're staying at... this?" he asked incredulously. He peeked over at his partner's phone, his own in his pocket. "Because if this is it, I'd rather not do any talking." Austin said, groaning at the rundown hostel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 8:10 pm

''Yeah this looks real 'cozy' alright...'' Kyle muttered sarcastically as he slid his phone back into his pocket. His heart began beating faster, his breathing becoming more intense. This place REALLY did not give off a good vibe...Kind of like those old, spooky houses you refused to go trick or treating at during halloween.
That wasn't even why Kyle began to feel tensed up, though. He sensed...something inside. Something bad. Kyle had no idea where it came from, unable to pinpoint the exact location...It was definitely a soul alright, an evil one. The faint noise of nails on a chalkboard grew closer and closer as Kyle cautiously dragged his feet to the entrance.
Standing infront of the closed door, Kyle looked back at Austin with big, concerned eyes. ''I sense it inside...T-this is the place.'' Kyle whispered to Austin. Okay, okay...You got this. You're not gonna die, nope. Just cut his stupid head off and get outta here. Kyle repeated to himself in thought, breathing out heavily as he grabbed the door handle.

Slowly, he opened the door with a loud, drawn out creak. The hostel looked even more foreboding from the inside, the dusty wooden floorboards creaked under every step. The place was lit by dim candlelight and a few lights. Lightbulbs flickered and some of the corners were covered in cobwebs. Kyle slowly made his way to the reception desk...No one behind it. On the desk stood a silver counter bell.

Reluctantly, Kyle slammed his hand down onto it, the ring echoing throughout the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2016, 10:38 pm

"DISGUSTING." Austin spat out, almost immediately, following his meister in. He wasn't nearly as scared as he was astounded as to how somebody could keep a hostel so.. raggedy. Austin noticed his meister start to tighten up, to which he become more alert. "What's wrong?" he inquired, to be told about what he sensed.

The young boy followed behind Kyle as he opened the door, cringing internally at the creaking of the door. Note to self- tell manager of creaky door. he thought, years of judging coming in. He frowned at the abhorrent floorboards that creaked, putting extra weight on them until he thought they'd break. Austin scoffed at the candlelight, a hostel not being able to afford proper lighting, the few lights they had flickering. Austin wasn't sure whether this was a hostel, or a safehouse for bug-

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud ring, to which he saw kyle slam. Following him, he called out. "Hell-o! Is there a manager we can speak to?" he frowned, looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 6:47 pm

Kyle continued to dart his eyes around the room, waiting for something to happen after the bell rang. A moment later a figure appeared to emerge from the staff-only door beyond the reception desk. What was surprising is how sudden it was, like the figure just snuck up on them without anything to give away that someone was there. The madness wavelength's sound got louder too...Was this the one?

What emerged from the doorway was a woman who appeared to be in her 50's. She had a slight tan to her skin with a few wrinkles here and there with a friendly, inviting smile. ''Ooh, guests! Welcome to the cozy cottage!'' She greeted the two students in a warm tone. Upon seeing the faces of the two boys she slightly copied their expression with an understanding hum. ''Ah...Pardon me, this place hasn't been kept well ever since Detroit got abandoned...Budget cuts. I'm sure you understand.'' She continued, apparently explaining the situation and why this 'cozy' cottage looked like such a F-ing wreck.

While this happened, Kyle appeared to be scared stiff, blankly staring at the lady as he heard the madness within her soul literally scream to him...Almost as if someone was being tortured.

This was definitely the kishin egg they would have to kill, but they couldn't blow their cover yet, they still needed to figure out what happened to the other guests that stayed there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 3:44 am

Austin looked over to where Kyle had rung the bell, watching a rather elderly woman come through the staff-only doorway.  This old lady...? She the target? Are we jumping in? he concentrated, thinking telepathically to his partner. "Yes, ma'am.  I couldn't help but notice how uh, unkempt the place was to say the least." Austin said in his least snobby tone. "Yes, yes, budget cuts." he slid off, pulling out a wallet from his luggage.

"Room for two, please." Austin said, unaware of the old lady's soul touching kyle. "Right, Kyle?" he said after noting his partner's sullen face, giving him an under the desk leg tap. Hey man, you good? he thought to his partner before paying for their rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 10:08 am

Being brought back to attention, Kyle quickly gasped for air as he responded in a hurry ''th-O..nnshit! I zoned out for a sec there, sorry.'' He said in a distant voice, doing his best to ignore the kishin egg infront of them. ''Oh no, it's quite...Alright. '' The lady responded, her voice lowering just slightly as she took Austin's money and turned around to the wall that had the room keys hung onto them. She proceeded to take one and turn around once more, sliding it across the desk. ''Room 206, second floor across the hallway. We hope you enjoy your stay...!'' She proceeded in a fast paced tone, as if she was trying to shoo them away so she could continue doing....something. The woman gave a final smile to the two before she turned around and exited the room without a word, leaving Austin and Kyle there on their own.

''...Sorry Austin. Gets hard to concentrate when there's a fucking kishin egg SCREAMING AT YOU.'' Kyle contacted to his partner telepathically. Kyle proceeded to drag himself off the desk and toward the flight of stairs leading up the building, looking back to Austin with a concerned gaze, gesturing for him to come along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 10:14 pm

"No worries, man. Just be careful next time." he said to his partner, confused as to what the hell just happened to him. Austin watched as the lady took his money, his packed wallet noticeably less... packed now. He frowned, snatching the keys quickly, barely understanding the lady. It's fine du- HER? OLD LADY? KISHIN EGG? Austin couldn't help but laugh mentally. Old people couldn't fight, right?

Austin responded to his meister's gesture, quickly stepping over to the stairs. "So, we're fighting an old lady and then investigating... or?" he said in a low tone, so that only his partner could hear, his hands fidgeting with his luggage.

Snickering, she sat down with a fluidity not possible for old people, the "staff only" room a pristinely kept console room. Reaching over for the controller with a sigh, she flipped on the security cameras, small holes in the rooms and corridors, laughing as she remembered the fear in the little boy's eyes. This is going to be... fun.she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2016, 9:17 pm

In a fluid motion, Kyle attempted to jab Austin in the side with his elbow, giving him a concerned glare. ''Shutup dickhole, someone's gonna hear ya'' Kyle whispered. ''Why not just talk like this for now...Not like they can read minds...right?'' Kyle said to his partner through their telepathy. The rest of the walk to their room felt awkward and foreboding...Every creak their footsteps made made Kyle feel even more uncomfortable. Paintings and large pictures of how the place used to look hung on the narrow corridor's walls. Kyle's eyes being dragged to them, he couldn't help but notice that this place actually looked really nice and stylish back in the day...But so did everything else surrounding the building. The pavement wasn't cracked and the surrounding buildings lacked any signs of aging. As they moved through the corridor, another picture caught the boy's eyes...This one of the woman they saw earlier. Difference is she looked much younger and was with three other people on the picture. A fairly large man with a receding hairline and thin glasses, and two little boys.

Upon noticing, Kyle tapped Austin on his arm and gestured towards it. ''You think she had a family?'' Kyle noted, wondering if they were still around somewhere... or alive for that matter....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 9:59 pm

Austin groaned lightly at the jab from his partner. "First off, I'm not a urethra. Second off, I doubt it! Look how horrid this place's walls are." he whispered back angrily. Fine, and I sure hope not. he replied telepathically. Austin stepped lightly, his shoes clacking against the wooden floor. Turning around after he heard his partner stop, he looked at a photo he was holding.

"I think she's a murderer." he said before making his way down to their room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 10:57 pm

Eh, whatever. Austin was probably right. Who the hell would hear them? Fucking look at this place...It's almost pathetic, really.
''Good shit figurin' that out Sherlock.'' Kyle said, awkwardly looking around the hallway as they neared their room. The longer they were here the more uncomfortable Kyle found himself being...And they've only been here for like, 10 minutes.

Finally he stopped in his tracks as he stood before the door to their room.
''206, there.'' Kyle shrugged, quickly grabbing the door handle out of instinct. Surprisingly, the door wasn't locked and opened before them. ''Huh?'' Kyle let out, suddenly realizing they just got a door key from the woman. His head snapped back to Austin and where he had the key, then back to the door. ''....The fuck?'' He continued, opening the door further and slowly walking in. Much to his surprise, the room appeared to be well kept, and the two beds in the room were large and looked fairly luxurious. The wood boards didn't creak and were well polished. The walls neatly painted off-white and decorated with paintings of flowers and other nature-like shit.

''Well, damn.'' He gasped, immediately shuffling forward and sitting on his bed, letting out a huge sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 5:45 pm

"Thanks, mate. Took me a bit to think of that one." he chuckled before dropping the luggage he was holding in front of the 206 door. "We have keys, of course the door won't be locke- ookkaay.." he said, picking his bags back up and putting the key in his pocket. "Ooh, someone might've had this room made specially for us." he said, inserting fake coughs before and after especially. "Tell me why this hag can keep a single room like this, but not a management room? Pfft." he said, groaning as he tossed his luggage aside and layed back on the bed. "I'm going to have to admit, this is more than I expected from a uh, broken down old place like this. So, how shall we start our investigations?" he said, looking over at his partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 11:01 pm

''I mean...We can't go lookin' around with that egg wandering around, right?'' Kyle said in a thinking way. He hummed afterwards, his eyes slowly panning around the room as he was trying to think of something. ''She'll probably try to kill us soon...So, we gotta be first, right?'' He continued in an oddly serious tone from how he usually sounded. He gazed into the distance once more, completely silent for about three seconds. Suddenly, his eyes lit up and widened with a loud ''DUDE!''.

Quickly, Kyle crawled onto his bed while explaining his extremely super genius plan. ''Okayokayokay so we gotta be silent ninjas like in the movies and then ASSASSINATE HER!'' He began to speak with passion and excitement, making appropriate movements to all the words he said before finally jumping off his bed by the end of the sentence.
When the thud of the floorboards echoed through the room Kyle was left staring at his partner with a stupid expression, waiting for him to compliment Kyle on his incredibly amazing and mind shattering idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 11:57 pm

"I mean, we could, if we did it in guise." he said, sitting up straight with his hand rubbing his chin, thinking. "I mean, yeah, but, no need to be on the offensive just yet.." he said, slowly formulating an idea before his partner yelled at him. "Yes, DUDE?" he said, yelling it back just as loudly. He was distracted throughout the entire explanation at the fact that his partner was literally dancing on a bed..

"Yeahyeahyeahyeah." he said, replying just as quickly to respond in sync. "I mean, it's technically just murder. Assassinations are for high political representatives.." he said, listening to his partner's plan. "First off, you look like you're crazy. Second off, it's not THAT bad of an idea, but, who says she's not expecting that? Two dudes walk in after the killings of others, and she actually gets on your soulwave level? I dont know man.. I feel like she might know." he said, shrugging. "But it's worth a try.. Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 12:13 am

''You're high and political. Kyle replied, trying to insult him. Honestly Kyle just had no idea what Austin was even saying.
Just then, Kyle got another amazing idea. ''Holy fucking SHIT, AUSTIN.'' Kyle let out, shuffling over closer towards his partner and staring at him with big eyes. ''She. Doesn't. Know.'' Kyle said, pointing to Austin's arm. A sly grin formed on Kyle's face as he locked his arm out infront of him, imitating a sword. ''That you're a weapon!'' He continued, standing up straight and looking at Austin with a gaze that said 'You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 1:07 am

"Your mom's high and political." he said, realizing a moment too late it was a compliment.
"Yes? What about your gracious turd???" he said, rather confused. at his partner's huge eyes. "You're creeping me out. And what doesn't she know?" he said before listening. "So, a weapon I am." he said. "I'm probably not thinking about an old lady being impaled. Now I am, though." he nodded. "Yeah.. Spy mission it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 9:33 pm

So all we need is some bait, right?'' Kyle said before pacing around in place, looking the room up and down with a continuous 'uhhhhh'.
Suddenly, a loud snap of his fingers ran through the room ''You're the bait!'' He stated, pointing towards his partner. The shit-eating grin formed on his face once more as he began to pace around the room aimlessly. ''It's easy, man! All we have to do is make her think you're alone and helpless, and them WHAM! Shanked!'' He spoke with an undoubted, almost scary passion. In all honesty, Kyle was just excited to have finally thought of something smart in his life.

Kyle stopped pacing and plopped down on his bed once more, taking his phone out of his pocket and tossing it onto the nightstand lazily. ''Eh? Whaddya think?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2016, 2:51 am

"Yeah, some bait, whatever." he said, realizing where it was going before his meister did. "Yeah, me, whatever. I mean, if you want to pull it off, you'll have to be nearby because I can't exactly stab her alone, unless I do that whole one arm thing.." he said, losing himself in thought before continuing again. "I mean, yeah. Why not?" he finished. "How are we going to start, though? I don't think she'd exactly spring at such easy prey." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2016, 4:48 pm

The boy shrugged, pointing to a pretty classic looking phone on the drawer. ''Room service?'' He questioned. For a while now an akward feeling had set in his stomach and behind. Like something was pressuring him to do something.
Yeah, THAT feeling. He needed a toilet....and quickly.

''Uh, I can trust you right? I REALLY need a fucking toilet.'' The boy said, already standing up from his bed and shuffling towards the door before his partner had a chance to anwser. ''I swear I'll be back in like, 5'' He said with a panic in his voice as he opened the door, only looking back one last time and shooting his partner a thumbs up.

And with that, the boy vanished. Off to take a shit.

Meanwhile, in the security room the aging Kishin Egg continued to keep a close watch on her two next prey, more or less. There were camera's installed throughout the entire building except in the Guest Rooms, so all she could do was wait and see when they'd come out.
''Such young ones...How tasty...I need them... HE needs them...'' She thought ominously, licking her lips at the thought of feasting on their souls and flesh.
A disturbance on one of the camera's threw her out of her fantasies as she saw one of the duo leave with an awkward look on his face, pretty much jumping in place as he was obviously looking for something.
''And theres my chance.'' She whispered to herself, laughing softly as she dragged her fingers along the desk, taking one last sip of coffee before she got up to prepare herself for the first kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 1:35 am

"I doubt it, probably just some way of listening in on us." he said, joking until he got nervous at the thought of it.

"I mean, I hope you'd be able to trust me while you crapped." he said, shuddering. "Take your time, nasty." he said, jokingly pushing him away as he watched his partner go down the hall. And with a thumbs up, he left him in danger. Sighing, he was rather bored, hopping down on the bed. Normally, as a nervous habit, he'd flick his arm back in forth form sword form, but that'd tip the old lady off. All he could do now was wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 9:55 am

Humming a quiet tune, the old woman finally left the control room once she was done grabbing the necessary tools she needed. She walked calmly, the floorboards under her feet creaking slightly with every step as she continued to hum. A faint smile curled up on her lips as she made her way up the staircase.
The ominous humming continued down the long hallway, gradually increasing in volume as she neared the room of her next two victims. Once she finally reached the room the humming ceased. Exhaling softly, she raised up her hand absently and gave the door 2 knocks with the knuckles of her fingers.
''Excuse me, but I was wondering if there was anything you two would like?'' The woman asked in a soothing voice. Her fingers curled right over the doorknob while her other hand gripped a small revolver behind her back, ready to surprise her 'guest' at the first sound she heard.

Meanwhile, Kyle was still taking a difficult crap.
....Like, REALLY difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 12:23 am

Austin was bored waiting for his meister's bowel movements to end. Stepping up at the sound of a rapping on the door, walking over to the door. It sounded a lot like the lady at the counter, but he couldn't take the chance of killing an innocent person who may have also worked at the hostel, but at the same time, maybe they were a kishin egg? He simply couldn't take the risk at the moment, at least not without his meister to back up the proof of no ill intent. "Yeeees?" he said before listening. "No thank you." he said, walking back as he decided to leave the door closed in order to be safe. I really hope one of these murderous cunts walk right into the room. That'd give me an excuse, right? he thought before going back to fiddle with his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 2:24 am

The woman giggled softly at the distant anwser of the boy, knowing he had absolutely no idea what was about to happen. Ofcourse he was suspicious...BUT...
She gripped the weapon behind her back, licking her lips once before grabbing the door knob. ''The Cozy Cottage, for young and old, but you kids must be quite bold...Bad stories must have been told. But don't you worry, don't you fret! We're nice and friendly...So be our guest...And now go GET- YOUR- REST!'' The woman sang ominously before slamming open the door with a wicked ear-to-ear smile on her face and her eyes as wide as can be. She pulled out the revolver from behind her back and aimed it at the teenager, beginning to cackle like a maniac as she started firing at him. Her aim was terrible due to her absolute insanity and laughing fit, her scrawny body also not being able to handle the recoil of such a powerful weapon.
''TASTY TASTY, YOU SEEM SO TASTY!!! HAAHAHAH!!!''

Meanwhile, at the shitter...Kyle jumped up as he began to hear laughter and then...Gunshots!? ''FUCKSHITOKAYHURRY'' The boy panicked as he fiddled with his fly, the panic making his hands shake didn't help whatsoever as he began to scream out of frustration, his forehead beginning to sweat as he continuously cussed at himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next