Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) Empty
PostSubject: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 3:30 am

A grey vaporous cloud flew through the sky of a dark, moon-less night. Dive bombing into the heart of one of the world's many places filled with immensely concentrated Madness, a Mental Institution for the criminally insane. The cloud flowed right into an air vent, travelling through the air shafts before entering the building. Once inside, the cloud formed the figure of a Masked Man whom rested his hands within his pockets.
The mask gave a vacant and disinterested expression,
while the Masked Man ventured through the building to find the core of all the Madness within the area, hoping that it would be caused by what he hoped to serve the most. The Demon God.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 3:56 pm

The heart of the concentrated madness laid within the hospital staff themselves. Among them was a younger woman, who looked about 16 or 17 years of age. She was dressed in a nurse's uniform, carrying medication on a tray to hand out to the patients to make them "better." In all reality, the medication had been mixed to form a near lethal cocktail of the drugs. Humming a bland tune as she walked down the hallway, Achima glanced at the few other workers as they did their nightly rounds. They seemed to stay away from the strange girl. Nobody knew how she had got there, and nobody could tell exactly what was so off about her. Maybe it was the fact that she was so young? Regardless, the workers left her be. Little did they know, that that would be their grave mistake...

Achima finally arrived at her destination- a clean white hallway with a few doors leading to patients rooms. These were the rooms of those who had been caught smuggling souls and thrown into a mental institution for healing. One of the men inside the rooms had been acting suspicious for a bit until he finally came to Achima and informed her that he thought there was a powerful kishin egg in hiding within the hospital. After thumbing through his files, Achima discovered that he was a retired Meister who still could see souls- albeit horrible enough that he had mistaken her for being innocent. She knocked on the door and entered, forcing a smile. This smile however looked more like a leer. When he took his medicine and began to choke, the kishin egg sat down and whispered "Shh.." and forced a pillow over his face until he went limp and his soul remained there.

OOC: Lani has said that we can take no more than 25 souls a post, just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 1:06 am

((OOC: Deepest apologies for making you wait so long. I promise to try to be quicker.))

Servant zoned in on the source of the madness, being drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Eventually he would once again break down into a gaseous state. He flew passed many doors and hospital rooms, turning at corners with break-neck speed. The source was located within a room, with a door that was slightly cracked open. With a twirling motion, Servant's gaseous form burst towards the door to slam it wide open. He then reverted back into his solid state, his feet skiding across the floor as he came to an immediate stop behind the Kishin-Egg that was rising in power.

The Clown raised his masked face up to get a view of one of the largest sources of madness that simply paraded around the world as she pleased. The Clown tilted its head to the side in bed of confusion. The soon to be Kishin...
Was just one of the hospital's nurses. "You... You're the Kishin. The one that shall usher in an age of chaos?
Drown the world in madness? Is it... Really you?", Servant stood up, creeping towards the Kishin-Egg. He would reach out an unsteady hand, trembling with excitement as he tried to touch Achima's face.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 5:44 pm

Achima heard the door bang open, and then the voice behind her.She immediately turned around, narrowing her eyes and preparing for a fight within seconds. The kishin egg could tell as soon as she scanned the person in front of her that he either A: meant no harm, or B: would be easy to defeat if he offered up resistance. "Perhaps you're off your medicine?" She asked with a simpering sweet smile. "There's no kishin here, sir." A small cut appeared on Achima's arm and black blood began to seep out of it, quickly sprouting a tendril regardless. Of course she knew that this man wasn't a patient, but if he was able to seek out the madness she knew surrounded her and correctly find its owner.. he was too much of a liability.

The tendril immediately shot at Servant when he reached to touch her face. It coiled around his wrist and then tightened. Narrowing her eyes, Achima glared at the stranger. "Now, let's see.. What do you want from me?" She asked softly. As she spoke, another stream of black blood moved towards the door. It shut it and then locked it before returning to its master.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2017, 4:26 am

Before Servant could even lay a single finger on the Kishin Egg, the tendril shot at him. Servant was taken aback at first by the black blood wrapped around his wrist but her didn't really seem to mind it. In fact, he was actually quite fascinated by the substance. "I can feel it... The substance alone radiates with such condensed Madness!", he cheerfully cried in an excited tone. Then the Clown took his other hand and ran a few fingers along the slick black tendril. "The intricate manner the Madness vibrates within this substance.", Servant lowered his head to the tendril and turned it so his ear could face the tendril. Servant giggled frequently as he listened to what seemed to be a tune only his ears could hear. "Such terrible things it says... Such wonderful delicious fantasies."

Servant gave a satisfied sigh before breaking out of his fixated state. He brought his head back up to face his captor. "My apologies...", Servant then morphed back into his gaseous state. Servant's new form would easily escape Achima's grasp before returning to his solid state.
"I do assure you that I mean no harm. Restraining me would be unnecessary. My business with you is simple.", Servant would then reach inside of his chest, a hole form to grant him easier access from with in. He would then grip an innocent soul and pull it out of his chest.
This soul was tied to plenty others by a special string however, causing more and more souls to be pulled out of chest. He kept yanking them out, almost like magician pulling out a handkerchief that kept going on and on. When he finished, twenty-five souls floated between Servant and Achima. "All these... Are for you. I wish to serve the Kishin and help her grow.", he then knelt down on one knee. "I ask you please, let me be your Servant."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 11:49 pm

Achima watched the man in front of him with furrowed eyebrows, tilting her head slightly as he escaped her tendril. With that, the black blood returned to her body. She chose not to say a single word as Servant pulled souls out of his chest and left them floating there. "What's the catch?" The teenager asked simply, crossing her arms.

OOC: I've been informed to admin hammer the whole pulling souls out of his chest thing. Clowns aren't allowed to do such a thing due to not having souls themselves. Also, sorry about the short post. Writer's block is a thing (? sorta)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2017, 2:28 am

((OOC: I wasn't trying to make it look like he could consume or absorb souls. It was more of a... Shifting his mass around the souls to hold them inside him. Like putting something in a container ya know? I understand though. Let's just assume he pulled them at of a good ol' man purse then.))

Servant simply chuckled in response before realizing that Achima wasn't kidding. She actually thought there was a catch to this whole endeavor. Servant stood back up and gave a simple, "There is no catch. I mean exactly what I say. I wish to be your Servant... All I want... Is to see you grow." Servant then turned to his gas form before flying up to high up window, griping the bars to hang himself in place as he gazed out into the world. "I wish for you to grow strong enough... Strong enough to drown this world in Madness. That is all I knew of and all I ever wanted. No other need could compare." He then fell back, crashing to the floor below as he gave a groan of utter pain. Any injuries were quickly fixed up as his Clown body pulled itself together.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:00 pm

OOC: Ah, gotcha. Fine by me lol

Achima frowned at the creature that she had now determined was a clown, wondering vaguely if he had come into being due to her own madness or not. The glowing souls that were still hovering in the air called to her, however. She stood up from the patient's bed and eyed Servant before quietly consuming them one by one. "How will you serve me?" She asked in a neutral tone.

Plus 25 souls
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 7:28 pm

OOC:I want an answer on if you're going to bother to reply to this ASAP. I'm tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)   The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Freaks are Taking Over The Asylum (Open/M/Possible Gore)
Page 1 of 1