Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:17 pm

Before too long, a red, tan-topped coupe pulled up in front of the cafe. Driving slightly around it, the woman at the wheel parked. Soon enough, the black-haired beauty was stepping out of the vehicle, locking it behind her the second a young man stepped out that bore similar enough features to have been her brother. Still, the way they looked at each other was very unlike siblings. Soon enough, she was leading the man behind her, apparently being Marc, bringing him over to where Courtney was waiting. Politely, she stepped around to where she could be seen, smiling softly at Courtney and waving, so as not to startle the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:21 pm

Courtney felt the air in front of her move, opening her eyes and, upon realizing who it was, she pulled her headphones out. She wrapped them around her fingers and stored them in one of her jacket's pockets, before pushing away from her Vespa. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:34 pm

"Hello, Courtney," Eve said, nodding as she stepped back to give the other girl space, "This is Marc." She gestured towards her companion, an older teen with an athletic build, shockingly bright blue eyes and black hair. He smiled, a warm, almost goofy gesture, and held a hand out to the fellow weapon, "Macurius Iordanuo, 2nd year late transfer EAT weapon, kusarigama. I go by Marc, though. It's easier."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:38 pm

Courtney looked down at the hand, then back to him, then back to the hand before slowly reaching a hand out to shake it. "Courtney Scott. 3rd year. EAT class. Mobile armor." She said, before withdrawing her hand and crossing them over her chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:41 pm

"A pleasure," he said before nodding over to the cafe they had come to meet at. "Would you care to come in? I'm buying." The pronunciation of the last word became increasingly harder as Eve's gaze fell on him, as she silently tried to convey to him that no, he was not paying; her family was loaded and he was supporting his on his own. Obviously, he intended to not listen.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:47 pm

"I'll buy." Courtney said as she turned her back to them and headed towards the door, having picked up on their entire silent conversation with a glance. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, shooting off a quick text as she entered the cafe, waiting for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:51 pm

Eve bit back her objections, following willingly and silently behind her, while Marc meanwhile made faces at Evelyn behind her back. Shaking her head, Evelyn moved closer to Courtney, speaking, "Do you drink coffee? Tea?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:55 pm

"Tea. Green, preferably raspberry, lots of sugar, honey if I have it." She said as they approached the counter, her phone buzzing lightly. "Sorry, family." She said, shooting off another text before stowing it away again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:59 pm

Eve merely nodded at the explanation, repeating back the order to the cashier before following it up with her own order and then Marc's; the pair had been through this situation a time or two before. Silently, she snuck her own card over, paying for the drinks from under the other two's noises.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:02 pm

Courtney simply let out a sigh, taking their order number and heading for a booth in a back corner, somewhere that provided her with a good view of the whole cafe. She took a seat, waiting for them to catch up with her. Her phone buzzed again, and she began to look a little angry, pulling it out, angrily typing out a reply, and then lightly slamming the device and it's case on the table.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:11 pm

Curiosity was a strong thing with the pair, but only Marc dared to speak up, "Parents causing trouble?" He inquired, pulling his own phone out upon the realization that his sister should be letting him know about her day, here coming up. Evelyn, however, was sighing, settling down in her seat, allowing Courtney whatever space she might need.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:23 pm

"I don't enjoy when mother is overbearing..." She said simply, rubbing her eyes and pulling off her hat, shaking her head a few times to get her blue hair to look less messy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:27 pm

Evelyn chuckled; being the rebel child, she knew exactly how such a thing felt. "I understand," she said simply, shrugging a bit, "Anything specific?" Her eyes darted to Marc and she smirked slightly, "Your hair can't get worse than his."

"Hey," he said, subconsciously messing with his spiked hair, "That's on purpose..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:30 pm

"It's...nothing to worry about. Parents being parents." She said, clearly trying to waive them off this topic before they got too deep. She wasn't too good at hiding her queues.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:34 pm

Marc went to object, but one look from Evelyn successfully silenced him completely. Shaking his head, he went back to minding his own phone, while Eve took back over. "Whatever you say," she said back, shrugging before showing her a picture on her phone: her, her parents, and all six of her siblings. "Do you have brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:35 pm

"Younger brother." She said, pulling out her own phone and bringing up a picture of her parents and her 9-year old brother. She wasn't in the picture.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:37 pm

Evelyn noted the lacking detail of Courtney's presence but said nothing of it, merely smiling. "Has he shown any weapon potential?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:40 pm

"Not that I've heard... Hopefully he doesn't. I was enough of a hassle." She said, leaning forward a bit. She didn't say that with any manner of ill will, or sadness, simply stating it like it was a fact of life.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:43 pm

"You don't boil anyone's blood," Eve pointed out, a little sheepish in the tone that she used to say it. There was no joke in her tone, however; if she tried hard enough, that was precisely what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:44 pm

Courtney just answered with a shrug on indifference, turning her attention from Eve and Marc once their order arrived. She took her tea with a nod of her head, settling it in front of her and lightly blowing on it to cool it down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:48 pm

Evelyn took her own coffee, a double shot mocha, drinking it without a care in the world. "So, are you just armor?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:48 pm

"Technically a flight system as well. Depends on the meister. Regardless of Grigori soul." She said, sipping her tea as her eyes slowly closed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:50 pm

Her head tilted, curious, "How-"

"Eve said you didn't have one," Marc said, beating her to the punch, "how would you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:52 pm

Courtney pulled out her phone, showing it to them. "Imagine this is my weapon form. It has, needs an operating system. Because we couldn't do all of the things it does all at once. That's me, when I'm transformed. I'm the suit, and the operating system. So I know what it can do."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:55 pm

Marc was quickly becoming fascinated with the prospect, looking her over curiously. "That's pretty cool, honestly. Do you have a way of knowing when someone is compatible?" He had Eve's attention, now, which had been a long time coming given that she had become rather distracted by her mocha, drinking it down almost at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next