Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:57 pm

"Only if they're inside." She said, leaning back in her seat and taking another long sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:58 pm

Eve made a bit of a face, somewhat disappointed in the new information, before drinking once more.

"Well, what do you do, besides classes and music?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:03 pm

"That's more or less it." She said, taking another long sip of her tea. "Music is what I like to do, and classes are mandatory. My time is split between those two things and sleeping."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:13 pm

Concern painted Marc's face, and he eyed her for a minute, "You... don't have friends you hang out with or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:15 pm

"No." She said simply, finishing her tea and letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:25 pm

Marc blinked; Eve spoke, "I don't see why," she said. "You're quiet, but you certainly don't have a bad attitude or anything."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:26 pm

"Choice." She said, idly tapping her fingers against the table, before waking her phone up to see if she had any notifications.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:36 pm

He seemed a little off-put by this information, looking down into his tea as though it would read him off the secrets of the universe. Despite her true feelings, Eve seemed relatively unphased; again, she had been there. "Too much ruckus for you?" She said, recalling the early years of EAT where everyone was trying to get into a fight, with or without provocation.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:38 pm

Courtney picked up her empty mug, studying it for a few moments. "Yeah...that..." She said, though the fact that her voice got quieter implied so much more. Her tone hadn't shifted much through the conversation, a steady constant, but to the observant person, they would've figured out that tone wasn't how she inflected, volume was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:44 pm

Eve's eyes narrowed; she knew a lie when she heard one. "Is something wrong, Courtney?" The tone was tender enough to hint that she was willing to listen, but not so much so that it seemed overly doting or babying. Marc, meanwhile, was grinning dumbly at his phone, having suddenly received a barrage of photos and texts from his sister, who had commandeered their mother's phone.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:48 pm

"Nothing." She said, her voice still soft. She looked at her wristwatch, then back to her company. "It was pleasant meeting you both. I should excuse myself." She said suddenly, standing, collecting her things, and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:52 pm

Eve frowned at this, getting up and leaving a very confused Marc to guard the rest of their things. Of course, such an occurrence wouldn't fly with him, and he gathered up their things, following after them. Having been here more times than once, and considering that Eve was overly adaptive to people, by any and every definition, Courtney would find her standing at the door when she got there, a concerned expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:58 pm

"I wouldn't like to, but I could make you move." Courtney said, her eyes narrowing a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:59 pm

"You won't," Eve said, though there was more than enough room for Courtney to walk out the neighboring door, "What's wrong?" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:02 am

"It's best for people not to get close." She said, before starting to slip through the other door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:08 am

Eve rolled her eyes; God, was her teen experience so typical? Her arm stretched out, blocking her, "I've trained six weapons to Death Scythe status; most of them, I had dated. Every one of them left me afterwards. Every last one. My twin brother? He's missing. My exes, they're either dead or just blatantly ignoring my existence as though I'd never been there in the first place. I don't have 'I'm cursed' level trouble getting close to people." She turned her eyes to the girl, now. "There's nothing you can do to simply scare me off. There's nothing that could be chasing you that would make me do anything shy of fight it off. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:13 am

Courtney looked around at the restaurant, before suddenly grabbing Evelyn's arm and leading her out of the cafe. It wasn't hard to find an alley to duck into, somewhere easy to talk in private. "Would you like to know why I don't want people close?" She asked, her tone growing a bit heated, but still maintaining that disinterested affectation. "I have ASD, High functioning autism. Aspergers, if you want to call it that." She said. "I don't let people close, they don't see how it affects me. They don't laugh at me, or point, or call me strange." She let out a sigh. "It is easier to be alone with this, then let people in. Because whatever causes people to run away from you...at least I know why they run away from me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:16 am

Eve snorted despite herself, smiling, wholehearted and yet somehow amused, "You realize I'm only not a laughing stock because I'm so powerful, right?" She said, shaking her head, "Six partners and several more exes, and all of them spontaneously leave me after... Who knows. Whatever they wanted, I guess. I laugh at jokes. I laugh at irony. Not at people."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:19 am

Courtney let out a sigh, rubbing her eyes. "Congratulations. You're a better person than most anyone else..." She said, and for the first time, her tone shifted into one of weariness. She took a moment to adjust her cap on her head and rolling her shoulders, before she leaned against the wall of the alley. "Back in the real world, kids were jealous because I got more attention, because they didn't know. When they learned, they laughed, and taunted me. Then I found out I was a weapon. Not fun dealing with that fallout either when you're already the class freak.."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:24 am

"Money talks," Eve said, a bitter realization that came out as words spat into the open air like a curse. "We grew up privileged. Private school. Never needing a damn thing that could be bought." She rolled her eyes, looking away, "It doesn't count for much when your romantic and sexual attraction doesn't limit itself to the opposing gender and you hate uniformity like it's a plague." She shrugged, "When I started wearing heavy makeup, trashing my uniform to school every day, and making out with my then-girlfriend in the middle of the halls, no one took it kindly. Eventually, someone took a pair of scissors to her head, she got transferred, and I got into enough fights over the bullying the rest of that year that I was expelled." She shrugged, "It didn't help that the last one ended in the guy having a nosebleed from me glaring at him too long; they sent me here."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:26 am

"Bisexual?" Courtney guessed just by what she knew of Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:28 am

Eve shrugged; it was the easiest explanation for it. "Bi, pan, whatever label someone slaps on it. It doesn't matter much to me." She looked at the end of the alley, seeing a very confused Marc trying to figure out where they were; she whistled, and he immediately looked over, nodding, keeping his distance in case they so wished it. "It's not like I'm going to chase just anyone that walks down the street, but it's not like their genitals are going to make a difference, either."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:32 am

"Pansexual." Courtney said, gesturing to herself. "Made middle school even more awkward... but I was never one to bother acting out on my urges. That's what a good vibrator is for..." She said unabashedly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:34 am

Eve paused for just a brief moment before laughing aloud, "Yeah, I suppose so," she said, shaking her head at this, surprised, "I've always been more of a 'spit in the face of anyone that says no' sort of person, myself." She shrugged, "At least as far as rules are concerned; it made Liam's life a bit harder, but it didn't help that he's also still a naive little fellow."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:45 am

"I hope Matthew has a better time than I did... He's a good kid, least from what I've heard..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next