Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:22 am

She giggled at this, sending back a winky smilie with her next message, If you say so. I defer to you, Dr. Arget.

But myself is boring, give me something to do T-T
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:41 am

You can count on me to check every inch ;D Glyndwr reassured her playfully. Definitely looking forward to your return even more, now.

What do you meaaaaaaaaan? I don't know if I will need anything a day before I need it...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 11:48 am

You'll want to kick out the roommate of yours, then, since he's not bound to the garage, anymore.
:p
The reminder of Yurio being around was a bit of a discomfort, if only because she didn't want to force him out of his own home.

T-T I'll get you a teddy. On his end of the conversation, Rogue started cursing himself, realizing he'd typed so fast that he'd hit send without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:00 pm

That can be arranged... Came the reply. Glyndwr knew that if asked to, Yurio will go elsewhere to kill some time; the dragon didn't want to hear what would go down anyway.

Candy did as Aurora had and rolled away from the other girl, hiding her phone while typing out things which she wasn't exactly willing to be sending due to being too embarrassing for her. Just as Rogue, however, she was doing it quickly. While repeatedly tapping the back button, she accidentally pressed send. Won't need one if I slee- The message cut off, but what it meant before was still there...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:03 pm

Good to know ;) she said, rolling onto her back and take a picture of herself from the chest up, ignoring that the lower cut of her dress showed cleavage, offering him a winking smile as she sent the picture through.

Rogue blinked several times, staring at the incomplete message before sending back one of his own, If you sleep...?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:16 pm

Like the dress. He send the message with a picture of his smirk and a thumbs up.

Candy audibly breathed out in relief when Rogue failed to peace together the meaning of the message. Nothing, doesn't matter, ignore that. 
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:18 pm

Aurora re-reviewed the picture, laughing as she texted him back,Of course you do. :p

Bad liar. He shot back. Tell me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:31 pm

Can't wait to take it off. c: To his reply was attached a picture similar to the other, but rather than a smirk on his face, it was a grin.

Not happening. She replied almost instantly. No, no, no. I don't need a teddy though. She attempted to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:36 pm

Aurora laughed aloud, covering her face and looking up to make sure nothing had stirred in the house. She popped on her Soul Perception and, satisfied, replied back to him. Dirty man. ;)

You're getting a teddy, and you're going to answer me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:53 pm

I'll have you know I'm very clean. You can check that for yourself, later on, too. ;) Glyndwr replied, then sent another message right after. I sure hope that you do.

I'll take the teddy, but I won't tell. :c Candy replied, sending him a picture of her pouting, with puffed up cheeks, which were visibly red against her otherwise pale skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 12:57 pm

She grinned, covering her face with one hand while she texted him back. I haven't even been gone long and you already miss me. How sweet. <3 Soon after, Make sure I have some clean clothes,
then. You seem to want to soil these :p

Rogue sent back a picture rather than any text. His brows were raised, the swirling depths of his eyes clearly showing his disbelief while also trying to change her mind. The face mask that covered his mouth remained in place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:09 pm

If you don't want to get your clothes dirty, we can take them all off asap. :p

Whatever, all I get from telling you right now is a red face. And you don't even get to see that. Candy sent the message, followed by another soon after. Won't need a teddy if I sleep with you.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:14 pm

Her face was burning in the next picture, and she still hadn't taken any precautions regarding her dress. And what about you?

Rogue chuckled, perfectly capable of hiding his face when she couldn't even see it. He was increasingly lucky that Tony pretty much didn't even live at their apartment, anymore. I hear I'm a good snuggle buddy, or did you mean something more? ;)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:23 pm

Oh if you don't have anything on I'm not going to have anything on either. He replied, then sent another message right after. Blushy and busty. Even better.

Nonononononononononononono. >.< Came the reply, a short while later. Candy was too busy hiding her face to have replied straight away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:26 pm

It took several minutes before Aurora could bring herself to reply again, face burning from the blushing. She stood up, actually, and began pacing a little bit to calm herself and redirect bloodflow into her legs, You're having fun, there, aren't you?

Ah, you're loss, I suppose. The text was a caption to another photo he sent, his mask pulled down with a single finger while he stuck his tongue out at her, face red and a slight hint of the blue light at his throat, though he was winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:36 pm

So much fun. It's been a while. Is it getting dark yet?

Adorable! :D Came Candy's reply, with a picture of herself returning the gesture, with a face just as red as his, if not more. Any blushing was really, really visible on her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:38 pm

Aurora glanced up before nodding and sending a reply, I should have brought snacks. Yeah, should be getting on with it, soon.

I'm not adorable. He defended, But you are. Red looks good on you ;D
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 1:49 pm

Okay. Come back in one piece.

I'm sure you'll be seeing it a lot fairly soon. It's getting dark, though, and that means we need to start thinking about the mission. She sent the message before she stood up. "I wonder if they'll all wake at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:04 pm

Always.

Knock 'em dead.

Aurora shrugged, taking the woman's hand and guiding her towards a nearby alley where they could hide behind a dumpster. She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the darkness rather than the light of her screen before she began using her Perception.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:14 pm

Candy couldn't see as well as Aurora in the dim light, so focused on watching the light of the torches and whether it moves. Aurora would probably know if they were there before that, but it's all she could watch for anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:21 pm

She reached her hand over, allowing Candy to see with her Perception, as well. She watched as their little monster souls began to bob, their bodies stirring above. The witch couldn't see the creatures themselves, and certainly not perfectly, but she could tell their movements well enough.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:27 pm

"Ah. Nice." Candy said quietly when Aurora let her use her soul perception. "They're waking up then. Good."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:41 pm

"Taking them down will take some doing," she said, watching as they moved about until one noticed the light. Aurora shifted her position, ready to run. "I could..." Her eyes suddenly lit up, "...a cyclone. I could catch them in a cyclone."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:55 pm

"Won't that hurt you?" Candy looked at Aurora with worry. "I don't want you to suffer for my sake. If there's a chance that it will hurt you, then use only me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 2:56 pm

"If the cyclone itself doesn't hurt anything then it shouldn't." She was almost gritting her teeth as she thought, trying to figure out what else she could do. "It's that or a wind tunnel. I could force them to the back of this alley or something, but I don't know if I could keep them from climbing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next