Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:30 pm

Claire took longer this time, recovering from two climaxes in such a short space. She let out a soft groan as she rose, her legs quivering and protesting, but she nevertheless dried herself off and trudged back to the bedroom, flopping down beside Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:32 pm

The woman looked over at her with a lazy smirk, fingers moving up to twirl her hair. "You alright, there?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:37 pm

"Mmmm... How do you push my buttons so well?" She asked against the bedspread, too tired and lazy to bother lifting her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:39 pm

"I think I found an instruction manual a year or two ago," she joked, eyeing her as she laid there.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:42 pm

"Did I ever find yours?" Claire asked softly, turning her head and looking up at Jazz with big, round eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:50 pm

She let her lips twist up in a smirk, brow raising, "Why don't you test yourself and find out?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:52 pm

"I think you've fucked all of my energy out..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:55 pm

Jasmine laughed at this, turning on her side to curl up alongside the woman, "You never were a morning person, were you?" She asked, amused but not complaining.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:01 pm

Claire, in turn, curled up against Jasmine, snuggling close to her. "No... Especially not when I get to wake up to two mind blowing orgasms..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:03 pm

Another laugh, weaker this time as she held the woman close, "Oh, so its my fault, then?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:07 pm

"It is when you're so rough... When did you get so possessive, mon amour?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:08 pm

"When I found out you'd let me." She teased, tapping her nose gently. "I didn't think you would."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:10 pm

"You're mine, and I'm yours... Why wouldn't I have?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:13 pm

Jasmine shrugged a bit, "Gay or not, mother or not, I tend to forget that you're not actually perfectly innocent."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:19 pm

"Shut up." Claire said, grabbing a pillow and thwacking Jazz over the head with it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:24 pm

"Hey-!" She objected, grabbing the pillow from her to return the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:26 pm

Claire growled out at being struck, lunging at Jazz to try and start wrestling with her atop the bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:29 pm

Jazz seemed almost unimpressed but clearly amused as she fought back with her, careful but stilll not pulling any real stops.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:01 pm

Claire tussled more out of play than anything, rolling around with Jazz in a way that soon had her laughing and smiling wide, more than pleased to simple roll around naked with her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:02 pm

Eventually, Jasmine found herself wholly rolling off the bed, laughing aloud when she hit the floor. She was unphased by any potential pain, instead merely popping her head up to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:06 pm

Claire looked at her from on top of the bed, laughing as well. "You're ridiculous..." She said, even though it was her fault it had happened in the first place.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:08 pm

"At least my hair is natural," she teased, the first indication of anything even potentially negative about the woman's hair since it had been dyed. In truth, she like it, and honestly the statement was made as more of a dig at her own self since her hair was naturally vividly blue.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:09 pm

Claire pouted at that, her bottom lip trembling. "i-I would've thought you'd like it..." She said softly, pretending to get all upset at her, almost to the point of faking tears.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:11 pm

"Don't start," she said, seeing through the ruse with ease, "You do and I'll have to start pulling it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:14 pm

"You know I liked it last time..." Claire cooed out softly, rolling onto her back and looking at Jazz upside down. "Want to go get something to eat? Go see a movie? I mean, we don't have to worry about Lucia the next few days... We can do whatever we want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next