Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:13 pm

"You're an ass." Claire breathed out, but she was smiling, well aware that it was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:20 pm

"Yours, though," she said with a wink, flagging down the waitress momentarily to order their dessert.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:03 pm

Claire let out a soft hum, falling silent as she enjoyed the hot buzz running through her as the alcohol took its toll on her body and mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:15 pm

Jasmine didn't say anything, reaching a hand out to stroke the back of Claire's as she settled in silence.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:18 pm

Their dessert was quick to arrive, a slice for the both of them, and Claire lit up like a neon sign at just how delicious it looked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:22 pm

Honestly, they could have asked for her kidney for the dessert and Jasmine would have gladly paid it to see that look on Claire's face. Though the food was beyond good, she only picked at it, aiming to save some for Claire for later.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:25 pm

Claire noticed that Jazz wasn't really digging in the way she had, and she slowed down, pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:30 pm

Jazz smiled softly, seeming distraced. "You're fine. I just want to make sure that you have more for later."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:33 pm

"Sweetie... I want you to enjoy it too..." She said with a pout.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:42 pm

"And I am." She asserted, laughing softly, "But you like it more and I might have overdone it with dinner..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:44 pm

Claire frowned, poking at her own, almost eaten dessert. "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:49 pm

"When do I shut up?" She asked with a laugh, nibbling at the remaining corner of her food. She seemed intent to make it a circle.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:52 pm

Claire finished the rest of her dessert, letting out a hum. Their waitress returned with the check just a few minutes later, and Claire looked at Jazz, ready to snatch the bill if she wasn't quick enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:58 pm

She barely got to set it down before Jazz had it in her hand. Skimming the cost once, she placed her card and a cash tip in the book, handing it over before the waitress could walk off. She probably scared her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:00 pm

Claire puffed out her cheeks, her own hand already halfway out for the bill before Jazz had swiped it out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:01 pm

She raised a brow and smirked. By now, their money was basically shared but it had done nothing to halt their competition.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:04 pm

Claire let out a sigh as their waitress returned, gesturing around after she had left. "So, I assume you have some manner of plan?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:08 pm

"one would hope." She said, laughing as she returned her card to her wallet and offered the girl her arm.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:11 pm

Claire eased out of her seat, and took the offered arm, smiling just a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 8:54 am

Jasmine had built up a decent tolerance for her alcohol long ago, though it helped greatly that she had eaten her fill and had water as well. Still, she brought Claire to the car, met there by Rogue, who had already attached his motorcycle to the back and was waiting for the pair. He said nothing as he held the doors for them both, though there was the barest hint of a smirk behind the mask.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 3:36 pm

Claire couldn't help but wave two fingers at him as a thank you. She was far less experienced than Jasmine, but she had her wits about her still, even if they were muddled, and she was perfectly capable of walking of her own accord.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 5:21 pm

He wanted until both of them were in the car before driving off. Jasmine gave Claire no indication of where they were going, but Rogue clearly knew.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 1:17 pm

Claire leaned in against Jasmine, enjoying the passing scenery with little care for their destination.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 3:00 pm

After a time, they made it out of the city and into the desert, seeming to be heading into the middle of nowhere, entirely. Still, a change of scenery brought about the realization of a rather curious environment: a little oasis in the middle of the Nevada desert. It was a man-made, accidental creation, but it was a gorgeous piece of the land, a spark of thriving life in the midst of a place that seemed so dead and barren.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 10:35 pm

Claire honed in on this odd spot of green, eyes going a little wide. "So pretty..." She said, smiling just a bit as she stared at it out her window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next