Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:40 pm

Somehow, Rin being the one approaching the enemies made him somewhat calmer, though he definitely still wasn't calm at all. He didn't know whether how the camouflage would react when attacking, either, though it'd probably be obsolete by that point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 1:58 pm

She let the weighted end of the chain drop as she approached, moving it in a slow, steady circle. One of the Eggs had his back to her, the other would be able to see her through his peripheral. It was by no means a perfect shot, but she could manage. Speeding up the weight, she soon lunged it at the base of the closer one's skull, running past him and flinging the scythe blade at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:15 pm

Takumi would have winced at the crack of the skull and spine of the first egg. The fact that it didn't die straight away, but simply fell to the floor like a bag of bricks didn't help. The second reacted fast enough for the sickle to slice his flesh but not be lethal, instead flinging himself at the rapidly reappearing shape of Rin. Apparently, the camouflage couldn't keep up with offensive actions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:19 pm

Rin muttered under her breath something unintelligible in both English and Japanese, sliding out of the way of the attacking kishin before flinging the ball weight at him in an attempt to slow him down. If she had to, she could easily release the weapon, and doing so might even remove it from existence, given that she was the one wielding its creator.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:27 pm

Being hit by the ball was enough to unbalance the egg, who fell to the ground. Quite quickly, it started scrambling back to it's feet, reaching into it's pocket at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:30 pm

Rin's bandages moved almost of their own accord, hurtling forward and wrapping around the man's hands, jerking them up until a painful popping sound erupted. Smirking slightly, eyes like steel and death, she spun, letting the bandages unravel to keep their hold as she used the momentum to build up force in the weapon. Flinging it again, she cracked the weight at him once more. Taking a brief second, she directed her attention to the doorway, and the other remaining Egg in the room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:37 pm

The other egg, whom she had injured upon entering, was down on the floor, motionless. Obviously, the weight had broken his spine.

"Kowai..." Takumi mumbled aloud after transforming back to human form, slipping into Japanese. He saw that neither of the eggs in this room were a danger anymore, though he didn't take his time with eating the soul of the one Rin had just killed. He waited for the second, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:43 pm

Rin went to each of the bodies, checking for a pulse to ensure they were dead before directing her attention to the doorway. Both eggs dissolved into twin bursts of ribbons, leaving only the souls in their wake. Down the hall, it seemed that people were beginning to pick up on the noise, or perhaps the lack of the first person returning. At any rate, she could hear four of the remaining eggs conversing with each other, their voices escalating. It probably would have benefitted her to have gone to a region where she knew the language.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:55 pm

Takumi quickly ate the souls before transforming again, he in his weapon form appearing in front of Rin. Even he could tell that stealth was going out the window at this point. "So now that they are onto you, maybe draw some things on your bandages?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:56 pm

She smirked; why should she bother? "You can make runes, remember?" Without hesitating, she went through the process of writing out several things: cloak on the bandages, an explosive rune trap on the nearby wall, and another kusarigama, as the last one had disappeared when he'd become a human.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:04 pm

"If you put runes on your bandages, and hit them with the rune..." Takumi said as she wrote out the various signs. "Boom!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:08 pm

"And we'll be in firing range." She reminded him, not thinking about the fact that she'd be immune to her own wavelength energy. Moving further back in the room, she waited for anyone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:24 pm

"Small explosions are enough point blank." Takumi said. "And you can write a shaped charge so it blasts away from you. If it's on the end of a long bandage it would be fine."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:29 pm

Whatever you say." She thought back, though she obeyed his suggestion, and with good timing, too. Someone was coming their way to investigate. Another seemed to be making his way towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:11 pm

"How many are left?" Takumi asked, since, as a weapon, he couldn't use soul perception and count.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:17 pm

"Five, if my previous estimate was right. I've only seen four, though." As if on cue, the nearest one got too close to the initial rune, and an explosion resounded in the hallway, killing him instantly. This caused the others to start screaming what she could only imagine to be curses, but one of them was still investigating the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:38 pm

"Maybe draw a freezing rune in the doorway?" Takumi thought. They were bound to start checking all the rooms soon enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:48 pm

She nodded, sneaking around to do exactly that. Once completed, she moved over, looking at the desk and smirking ever so slightly. Mini turret.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:55 pm

The characters took the form of a small SMG mounted on a rack with a couple of servos, nothing too high tech, and a large drum magazine below the gun. "Oh dear." Takumi said when he thought about the swiss cheese this thing was going to make.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:09 pm

Rin smirked, moving out of its range and waiting near the doorway. She was careful not to stick too closely to the rune, but she would certainly be ready for anything that made it past the traps.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:21 pm

Soon as the rune activated, the turret fired. Since the egg couldn't move out of the way, it was dead very quickly, and a soul was left in it's place. The next egg who came to investigate ended up the same way, though somewhat less porous due to not being frozen in place. The others were smart enough not to go in the doorway after that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:26 pm

That eliminated six of the eight total eggs she'd seen before. With luck, she could control the turret well enough that it wouldn't target her. With luck. Still, she approached it, turning it towards the window at the opposite the door. Walking from the room, she held the kusarigama in one hand, the other carefully holding the explosive room away from her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:47 pm

As Rin exited the room, Takumi was rather worried that there remaining eggs would have set up an ambush or something, but he was worried for no reason. Apparently these were not so smart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:49 pm

Rin's Soul Perception alerted her to the other one in the the room they'd initially grouped in. Narrowing her eyes, she moved closer, but she'd need to find a way to get in without getting killed. Quickly, she scribbled Armor onto a bandage. She'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:53 pm

The words shaped themselves into plates that didn't stop movement nor had much weight, but covered enough that an attack that wasn't aimed would probably not do much good. Of course, if an attack was to be aimed between the plates, the story would be very different, and a blunt force, just like with the majority of armour, would very likely still be effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next