Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:55 pm

With the armor in place, she moved out of hiding, walking around to reach the man. She already knew that he was in cover. It would have been stupid of him not to. What worried her wasn't this Egg, however, but the one she'd lost track of.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:22 pm

It was rather lucky that none of the Eggs were particularly good at moving around undetected, as he made quite a bit of noise approaching the room even when trying to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:24 pm

Finally getting the other egg into proper view, she flung the weighted end at him once more, not yet ready to attack the last remaining one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:37 pm

Being ready for an attack, the Egg managed to dodge and catch the chain as it went past him, tugging on it as he got out of cover.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:41 pm

She released it, watching as it disappeared from existence upon losing connection to her wavelength. By now, the turret would have disappeared, as well. Rin flicked her wrist, aiming for anywhere near the man was. Small as it would be, the rune must still help. Quickly, she jotted down another weapon on whatever surface she could fine. Sword.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:53 pm

Trying to tug on something that no longer existed sent the Egg stumbling backwards, which stopped it from getting away from the rune that blew a hole in his chest, effectively incapacitating him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:01 pm

Whirling, Rin met the last of them head-on with the blade. Immediately, she found herself getting pushed back. She had technique on her side, sure, but she didn't have the strength to go toe-to-toe with a full grown, male Siberian.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:16 pm

As Rin fought with the burly Russian man, Takumi truly felt useless. While fighting, she couldn't draw, not could she use him to attack or defend. If he transformed to try and help, her sword would disappear. He could do nothing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:24 am

Almost growling from the effort, though it was honestly probably more of a grunt, Rin finally bent herself back. Doing so far enough and as abruptly as she had caused the man to tumble forward abruptly, and Rin dove between his legs. With only a split second to react, she whirled, aiming to plunge the blade into his back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 10:58 am

Even with a sword in his back, the man tried to fight back for a moment, but soon enough fell down and died.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:06 am

Satisfied, Rin took Takumi out, tossing him in the air and settling against the couch as her equipment disappeared. She was breathing heavier than normal, though not enough for it to be a worry; it was merely a workout. Soon, she'd need to grab her normal gear and they'd be on their way back. Eight souls wasn't bad, but they now had to worry about whether or not they'd find anymore before they left.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:13 am

Takumi transformed in midair and landed on his feet, then went about cautiously collecting the souls still left around the building. After he was done with that, he went back to Rin. "You did it!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:20 am

She nodded, grinning softly. The girl felt indecent but she hadn't cooled down enough to be willing to put everything else back on. Sighing, she stood, heading back to the bathroom they'd entered from. "Eight, right?" Rin asked, to verify.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:28 am

"Yep!" Takumi said he followed behind her, standing outside the door to the bathroom once she had gone in. "But I am not looking forward to walking back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:29 am

"I don't expect you to." She said, a dual meaning to her words. "You're staying in weapon form."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:32 am

"But I do not want to make you walk alone." Takumi protested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:37 am

"We're both safer with you in weapon form." She calls from the bathroom, opening the door to reveal her gear returned to her form. The look on her face, or more of, what can be seen of her eyes from behind the visor goggles, says that she's not willing to argue with him on this. She expects it to be the end of the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:40 am

Crossing his arms and whining, Takumi transformed regardless of his objections.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:46 am

She took him easily, leaving the building the way she'd come in, shutting the window behind her. The way back took her directly though her previous footsteps. Rin had no intentions of leaving more of a trail than she needed. Besides, if anyone else was coming, they'd be able to find her with the snow, regardless. They might as well meet them head-on. Or maybe...

Cloak.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:51 am

The cloaking 'spell' worked much better when it came to the flat white of the snow, making her almost completely invisible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 11:56 am

She took this fact for what it was: a blessing. Camouflaged in every way except her tracks, which she was walking back in, anyway, Rin felt far more secure. Even still, the snow was blinding. Activating her Perception, she found relief in every small life form she found, beneath or on top of the snow. It wasn't much, but it was enough to help with the glare of the snow. Thus far, they hadn't been given any sort of precise number on the assailants in the area --- the top estimate was fifteen. They'd made it through eight, so that left no more than seven more. Even still, seven Siberians in the snow were nowhere near things that she wanted to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:12 pm

The fact that she had soul perception active helped seeing a larger, red soul amongst the snow and blue souls that dotted even Siberia.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:22 pm

A curse escaped her, and she immediately found herself drawing on the surface of her coat. She wouldn't be able to use her bandages, here. She would have to rely on weapons. Sword. Kusarigama.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:32 pm

"W-what's going on?" Takumi asked, as he was almost completely blind to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:34 pm

She held his weapon form out, hoping that she could stretch her Perception to let him see, as well. We have another fight coming up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next