Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 2:02 pm

That's when Anna remembered the thing she forgot to ask her friend. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at Raicheal. "Oh, shit you're right!" The girl commented as she put her hands on her hips. She mentally scolded herself for forgetting about Raicheal's scars. "Hey, would you like to try using her magic to remove your... uhm... scars Raicheal?" Anna asked her with a warm voice as she gently got hold of her girlfriend's hand.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:07 pm

Raicheal was startled at Anna's outburst and equally dumbfounded by what she had just asked her.

”R-R-Remove m-m-my s-s-scars..." She said looking at her girlfriend bewildered as she held her hand. To be honest, the thought never crossed her mind. She figured her scars would always be with her, a constance reminder of her suffering by the gangs hands but to remove them... to erase them all together...

”I-Is s-such a-a t-thing p-p-possible?" she asked looking down at Anna nervously but also a little amazed at the idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:16 pm

Anna scratched the back of her head, then she approached the main door and opened it. Aurora wasn't that far away. "HEY COME BACK HERE! I NEED YOU!" The girl shouted.
Aurora immediately stopped and then she ran over to her friend. "Hey, what's up?" Asked the witch.
Anna looked at Raicheal and smiled warmly at her. "Aurora, is it possible for you to remove scars?" The albino girl asked.
Aurora folded her arms on her chest and closed her eyes. She needed a moment to think. Why did she suddenly ask her about that? Why did she need to remove scars? What's the meaning of life...?
"We'll never know unless we try... Why do you ask?" Aurora asked as she looked at them both.
Anna looked at Raicheal, trying to figure out an explanation. She was trying to fabricate a story to not reveal anything about her girlfriend's past. Anna's eyes seemed to be begging Raicheal to help her out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:41 pm

Raicheal looked from Aurora to Anna and back again. Her face was getting warmer as she started to shake a little. She never liked having to tell people but if Aurora could help her...

”A-Anna..." Raicheal said with a pained look on her face, dreading the words she was about to say. ”I-I-If t-there is a p-p-possibly s-she c-could h-help... we... w-we s-should t-tell h-her..." Raicheal's face was burning red and her whole body was trembling, she didn't want to do this but if she was going to ask for Aurora's help... then there was no other way.

”I-Is... Is there s-s-somewhere -p-p-private we can g-go... I---I-I d-don't w-want your b-b-b-brother to o-o-overhear..." Raicheal said with a fair amount of fear and pleading in her voice as she looked at Anna with the eyes of a scared child.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:56 pm

Anna closed her eyes and sighed. Obviously, she'd have to take them to her room. It was the most private place in the whole house. That's when the witch interrupted them by just patting them both on their shoulders. Unlucky Anna got patted by her prosthetic arm.
Aurora just shook her head. "I don't need to know, Raicheal. Really. I don't like talking about the reason I've lost my arm either." The witch told her with a wide smile on her face. "I don't even need to touch your scars, girl! Your hand is enough for me to send energy to your body." She explained
Anna sighed in relief. Aurora was probably one of her most reliable friends. "How big are the chances that your spell will help us?" The little ninja asked with worry in her voice.
"I'm not sure... If standard healing doesn't work, I'll probably just use reverse healing to open the scars and then heal them with my magic..." The witch said.
"So... If the standard method fails, you'll... remove the scars by replacing them with wounds?"
"Which will immediately heal. Raicheal wouldn't even feel the pain. No blood. No pain. No scars." Aurora told them. She seemed quite confident in her magic skills. "So, Raicheal, would you like to try?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 1:23 pm

Raicheal flinched as she felt Aurora's hand land on her shoulder but as soon as Aurora said that she was fine with not being told, Raicheal let out a deep sigh of relief. Her body felt like jelly as all the tension that had built up in the last few minutes dissipated, leaving her feeling slightly tired and weak.

”Thank you for understanding Aurora..." Raicheal said extremely grateful towards Aurora for not having her explain about her scars. She listened to Anna and Aurora talk about how this would work and Raicheal was again thankful that she didn't have to touch the scars to heal them. This was mostly do to the fact that some of the scars were in very embarrassing as well as private places. When Aurora mentioned that if normal healing didn't work that she would have to reopen them all to heal them, Raicheal's face when a little white as she thought about all the scars on her body.

”I...I would..." Raicheal said looking over to Aurora, nervousness and anxiety etched in her face but a glimmer of hope in her eyes ”Just please t-tell me if you're doing the o-other way... I... I have a lot of scars so... I... I rather be prepared for them all o-opening at once." With that she stretched out her hand towards Aurora and waited nervously for the girl to start.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:09 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head. She started to analyze the situation in her head- Apparently, Raicheal went through something terrible. Perhaps as or more terrible than her accident. How many scars could the girl have? It seemed like Anna knew the entire story, which was more than fair. The fact that her friend knew the truth was enough. However, the more scars the girl had the more energy she would need to heal her completely. "Anna, let's all go to your room." Aurora suddenly said. She seemed very serious about the entire thing. One thing was obvious for sure, Aurora wanted to help as much as she could.

Anna nodded and got hold of Raicheals hand. Then she led them all upstairs and then through another hall. At the end of that hall, Anna's room was. Her room was fairly small. There were two sloped ceiling in it and there was a big roof window in one of them (which Anna sometimes uses to leave her room because leaving through the door is too mainstream). There was a grey carpet on the floor. The floor was covered with various exercise equipment (such as dumbbells of various sizes). Right under the roof window, there was a desk. On that desk, there was a laptop with a shuriken sticker on it and many books, documents, papers, and drawings. None of the items on her desk seemed arranged. In front of the desk, there was an office chair. On it, there were many clothes (like sweatpants, tracksuits and even underwear. Everything was black). On her bed, Anna noticed that her school uniform was lying (for some reason). The most unusual thing about her room was probably a weapon rack which was filled with various tools, blades and other weapons. In other words, her room was in a terrible state. Which made Anna embarrassed and it caused a huge blush to appear on her cheeks.

"Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting guests today." Anna explained, mumbling. Aurora didn't seem to mind though. "Alright, Raicheal, sit down... uh... somewhere... Oh! You can safely sit down on the bed. There's enough space there..." The witch said, trying to not make her friend any more embarrassed. That didn't work as Anna's face turned redder.
"I said I'm sorry! Anyway, yeah, sit down on the bed and let Aurora start doing her thing." The albino said.
"Actually... Now that I think about it... I'll probably not be able to remove all of your scars at once. However, at this point, I'm sure I can remove them. It'll just need more than one session of healing." Aurora explained.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 9:24 pm

Raicheal was confused by Aurora's sudden change of mind but decided to follow her lead seeing how she was helping her and all. Taking the small ninja's hand, Raicheal followed Anna to her room and upon stepping inside, noticed just how messy her new girlfriend was. Her eyes fell on the school uniform of which she noted in her mind that it would indeed make Anna infinitely cuter. She giggled a little bit at the thought and at Anna's redden state but when she was told a sit on the bed she froze. She eyed the bed strangely, almost as if she was afraid to sit on it. She instead opted to go over to the chair and remove the clothing before placing it on the bed, though the act had caused her to start blushing due to a few choice items in the pile. With the chair now cleared, she sat in it and listen to Aurora with her hands folded in her lap.

”Ok..." Raicheal said as she looked at Aurora still a little nervous but pressing on as best as she could. ”well... we can do the first and figure out a later time for the others. How many sessions do you believe healing all my scars would take?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 7:37 am

Aurora was surprised to see that Raicheal sat on the chair instead of the bed but once she noticed that Anna wasn't surprised at all, all of her questions just disappeared...

Anna got lost in her thoughts when Raicheal decided to avoid sitting on the bed. However, she wasn't surprised at all to see such a reaction. After all, the albino girl saw her girlfriend's room and how her bed looked like. "Seems like her mental trauma is stronger than I've thought. There's a long road ahead to provide her at least some normality" The ninja thought.

Aurora approached the girl and crouched in front of her. "Hm... Well, the second option would be way, way faster, but it would require more energy, thus more sessions. However, I should be able to remove most, if not all of your scars with five sessions. Today I'll try to locate and get rid of the smallest ones, then the remaining four sessions will be used to gradually start removing the remaining scars." Aurora explained slowly so she could understand. The witch was looking her in the eyes with kindness in hers.

Anna sat down on her bed and observed the scene in silence. There was a chance that removing Raicheal's scars would make her feel better about herself. Which would be the first step to make her accepted herself and raise her low self-esteem.

Aurora used her normal hand to take hold of Raicheal's. "Let's get started with the first method, shall we?" The witch closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then muttered her mantra which caused her to charge magical energy inside of her soul and body. Raicheal could feel the power of the witch in her hand. "Healing- body regeneration. Healing- focus. Healing- detect... Morale boost- painkiller and bleeding control" Aurora whispered, preparing her spells. Her hand started glowing with a very bright yellow and green light and a magical aura of the same colours appeared around them. Raicheal could feel waves of powerful magic flowing through her body. She could feel a blissful feeling, which had a relaxing effect on her body. It also seemed like the spell just... Found every single one of her scars. Aurora frowned but didn't open her eyes. Instead, she put more energy into her spell which caused the countless lesser scars to change and slowly start to vanish. Raicheal just couldn't feel any pain, thanks to the painkilling spell used by the witch. The glowing aura around them became extremely bright as she put, even more energy into the spell. Getting rid of the smaller scars would cause a tickling tingling. The whole process would last for long minutes.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 1:48 pm

Raicheal nodded as she listened to Aurora's plan, Five sessions didn't seem like a lot and it would be worth it if this worked. ”Ok..." She said mustering all her courage to move forward with this as she reached her hand out for Aurora to grab. She watched the witch start to chant and felt her wave of strange energy enter her body. Any anxiety she had disappeared as the magic's calming effect took place and she relaxed. She slipped slightly back into the chair as her muscles loosened and her mind dazed slightly though she was still aware of what was happening. Her eyes were half open as they watched Aurora work and the light of the magic growing stronger.

As for Aurora, her scar detection spell did work but she soon saw Raicheal's body light up like a christmas light. Hundreds, possible ever upwards to a thousand or more scars littered the girl's body as the scope of the damage hit Aurora. As the spell continued it found the vast number of the scars to be small in nature but the sheer number of them would make it task difficult. Furthermore, the scars all seemed to be of varying ages suggestion that they did not all occur at once but rather over an extended period of time. Lastly, just as the spell had found the smallest scars, it had also found the largest scar with about the size of her hand and covered the back Raicheal's left shoulder.

Raicheal sat there relaxed as the tickling started, she felt it all over her body and also in her more sensitive areas, she tensed up slightly not due to pain but due to the tickling. Overall, she sat there and waited for Aurora to finish with the spell, hoping that it would work.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 3:51 pm

Anna watched the process in absolute silence. She'd seen Aurora using her magic multiple times, but never she'd seen such a powerful spell combination coming from her. It seemed like Aurora really wanted to help Raicheal with her problem. Well, the truth was that it wasn't just a favor for her friend's girlfriend, but also a matter of helping a person who went through something terrifying too. Apparently, Aurora had never seen anyone with so many scars. Her face lost its color at the sight of so many scars glowing at once. There was only one phrase accurate enough to describe her reaction and it was "what the fuck?!".

Despite her initial shock, Aurora kept her spells active, trying to use as much power as it was possible. The spell was working. Actually, it was more effective than Aurora thought it would be. Then minutes later, Aurora ended the healing session and sat on the floor. She seemed exhausted. "Alright... I've managed to get rid of most of the small scars... As a bonus, I've made every big scar smaller..." The witch told Raicheal with a tired voice. There was a smile on her face though. Her spell worked. Raicheal's body could be fixed. "However... I'll need about five more sessions to remove every scar on your body." She added after a moment of thinking.

Anna stood up, satisfied with the outcome. There was a wide, happy smile present on her face. That was certainly great news! Having a healer witch for a friend certainly is very useful.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 4:42 pm

Raicheal felt the magical energy fading as Aurora finished her spell and she started to awake from her daze just as the witch started to speak. She listened but still didn't believe it was possible, some of her scars were gone and soon they would all be. Raicheal's stunned reaction gave way to an outpouring of joy as she half slid half fell from the chair and tackle hugged the witch on the floor.

”Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" She said as she squeezed the witch with slightly tearful eyes. However, after a few minutes, Raicheal recovered from her child like state of joy and let go of Aurora before getting to her feet and helping the witch up as well.

”S-Sorry..." She said her face growing redder as she stood there ”I'm j-just so h-happy and... ohhhh... s-sorry..." she said blushing more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 4:58 pm

Aurora just laughed and waved at the Raicheal's apology. "Jeez, it's nothing, girl! I have my powers to use them" The witch said, smiling widely. When she was up she noticed a bright red blush on Anna's face. That's when she realized one thing that should be obvious... Anna was jealous~! Aurora chuckled. "Alright. I'll be going for now. Anna will give you my number later!" The witch said with her hands on her hips. She then moved over to the door. "Have fun you two~!" Aurora told them before she left the room and a few minutes later left the house. Well, she was in a hurry anyway.

Anna looked at her girlfriend with a wide smile. Raicheal's happiness made her happy too. "I knew it was a good idea to ask Aurora to try her magic on you!" The ninja girl said as she hugged Raicheal from behind. Once she released her from the embrace (which happened about a minute later), the ninja walked over to her bed and glanced at her school uniform. A blush appeared on her face."H-Hey... You wanted to see me in my school uniform, right...?" Anna asked, embarrassed by the idea. "W-Well... I guess now's the perfect moment... for t-that... don't you think?"She said, stuttering a bit.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 7th 2017, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 5:30 pm

Raicheal was glad that her actions hadn't upset Aurora before nodding as she told her to get her number from Anna and walked out of the room. Alone now with Anna, Raicheal felt a slight heat on her cheeks as the connotation of Aurora's last words dawn on her as Anna hugged her from behind.

”Me too... she seems like a great friend to have." She said as she smiled blissfuly as she was held by Anna. However, her face soon when bright red again when Anna asked if she wanted to see her in the school uniform.

”Y-Yeah... I'd love to see you wear it..." She said trying to hind her face a little ”b-but before you do t-that... d-do you have a mirror and a h-hand mirror I could b-borrow?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 5:46 pm

Anna seemed surprised at Raicheal's sudden request. "W-Well, yeah, sure. It should be... somewhere... here" The girl said as she looked around her room, ashamed of the mess she'd forgotten to clean in the morning. Well, it wasn't her fault her room was mostly a place for her to sleep, nothing more and nothing less and she usually spends most of her time outdoors. Anna started looking for a hand mirror. It wasn't in her desk's drawers, it on one of the shelves, it wasn't even in the wardrobe! Finally, it turned out that the hand mirror was under the bed. Anna sighed in relief and hand the small mirror to Raicheal. "Here you go." The ninja girl said, clearly curious about what her girlfriend needed that item for.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 5:59 pm

Raicheal watched the small ninja dart around her room looking for the requested item and wanted to help but didn't have a clue where to start. When Anna found the small hand mirror, Raicheal smiled happy for her girlfriends accomplishment.

”Thanks Anna..." she said happily as she took the mirror from her girlfriend ”Is there a full length mirror in here or your washroom? I'm...I'm trying to take a look at my back." Her face when a little red again at the thought of what she would have to do to see what she was looking for on her back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 6:42 pm

Anna barely stopped herself from blurting out an offering to take a look at Raicheal's back instead of using the mirrors. She assumed that it would probably be something very inappropriate to say, especially considering Raicheal's past. "Yes, there is one in the bathroom." The ninja girl said nodding. A warm smile was present on her face which was additionally accented by a slight blush visible on her cheeks. "It's on the opposite side of the hall. In front of my room." She said as she opened the door and pointed the direction.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 3:21 am

” Thanks, Anna" Raicheal said as she started her way to the washroom. However, when she got to the door, she paused before turning back to look at Anna now sporting a light blush as well. ”Ummm... You...you should take this time to change" She said softly as she glanced over at the uniform ”B-Besides... I've seen your knickers three times already tonight and you probably don't want to make it four."

With that she turned and headed down the hall to the room Anna indicated before walking in, turning on the light and closing the door. Once, inside Raicheal felt her heart began to race in anticipation of what she was about to find out. Quickly, she pushed up her sleeves and looked at her forearms, studying them thoroughly. She knew almost every scar on her body as well as how and when it got there. Needless to say, she was thrilled to find that some of them were missing and ecstatic at the thought that they would all soon be gone. Her heart was thumping louder now as it was fueled by her discovery. She pulled off her shirt rapidly and stood in the small room with only her bra covering her chest as she stepped in front of the mirror. Turning around so her back was to the mirror, she angled the hand mirror till she could see what she was looking for. Raicheal's eyes affixed to the large scar on her left shoulder blade. Out of all the scars she had this was the worst and the first, a large depiction eight arrows all spreading out from a central point, the symbol of chaos, the mark of the gang. Seven years ago, she was branded with the mark as proof of ownership to the gang and for seven years it had remained an untouched reminder of what she was. However, this time was different, she could tell at once. The once pointed arrowheads were now rounded and faded as if the mark was receding inwards. She stared amazed at it, the once strong symbol of the gang's ownership over her had faded and soon it would be gone. Tears ran down her cheeks as she wiped them away having not realized she had started to cry. She turned the water on and splashed her face a little before drying it. She than redressed and left the washroom, turning off the light and heading back to Anna's room to check on her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 2:14 pm

"Who said I don't? I just don't mind hah!" Anna replied to Raicheal's suggestion to change her clothes. She then giggled and a wide grin appeared on her face. Well, in her logic it looked like this- Raicheal has already seen her in her underwear, so there was no point in getting embarrassed over and over again for the same thing. In other words, she got used to it. When Raicheal left her room the albino girl looked at her uniform and blushed. Why even thinking about wearing a skirt would make her so embarrassed?! Especially considering what she'd said.

Anna sighed and started undressing. It was a quite long process as she needed to take off all of the armor pieces she had. From her gauntlets to her boots. Once the steel was removed, she quickly took her blood-stained trousers and tossed them on the chair. With a sigh, she then took off her kimono and a black tank top that she had underneath. Anna grabbed the shirt of her uniform and looked at it. "I-I guess a change is always nice from time to time..." The albino commented quietly before she put the white shirt on. Due to her reluctance towards school uniforms, her uniform looked new and unused. Anna quickly buttoned the buttons of her shirt before she started staring at the skirt. "Seriously... Sometimes I think I should've been born a man... I'm not girly at all!" Anna commented as she touched her pleated skirt. She was hesitating to put it on. She knew it was going to be embarrassing! In the end, she sighed and decided to stop complaining and just put that thing on! Anna was in the middle of dressing up, when Raicheal returned to the room. We should probably start counting how many times Raicheal has seen her girlfriend's panties... Anna's face turned bright red immediately. As fast as she could, she put the skirt on and looked at Raicheal. "U-Uhm... Y-You were faster than I thought... uhm..." The ninja girl commented, trying to hide her embarrassment. Unsuccessfully. She tried to change the topic to not talk about how cute she looked in her uniform (No, really, that's not an overstatement. She looked absolutely perfect in her white shirt and gray pleated skirt). Luckily for her, she noticed something... "Raicheal? Were you crying?" Anna asked Raicheal as she approached her girlfriend slowly. She was looking her in the eyes, clearly worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 3:19 pm

Raicheal's face when scarlet as she enter the room to find Anna in a state of undress. Honestly am I destined to keep seeing her like this or something. She thought as she slipped into the room and closed the door so if Anna's brother appeared he wouldn't see her like this. Her heart leaped a little as she saw Anna in the uniform and tried not to stare too much at the perfectly adorable ninja in front of her. However she was brought back a little when Anna asked if she was crying.

"Huh..." She said as she came back to the world now finding her absolutely adorable girlfriend that much closer to her ”Oh... um... yeah... I was... I... I was looking at something and kinda got emotional..." She looked down an Anna, seeing the worry in her eyes and sighed before hugging her.

” I'm sorry..." She said her voice slightly choked up ”I made you worry and that was wrong of me... I am fine. Promise... I was just happy because... because that large scar on my back is fading... so please... please be my happy little sun again."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 3:52 pm

Anna closed her eyes when she heard why Raicheal had cried. It was great news. She remembered what scar Raicheal was talking about- it was the one that looked like an ownership mark. Anna saw it on one of the... photos she saw on that damned phone. The fact that it was slowly fading, made the little ninja extremely happy. "That's great Raicheal... I'm so happy!" She said as she looked her girlfriend in the eyes. There was a huge, bright, happy smile present on her face. "We must get rid of your scars! You're way too pretty to have them!" Anna said loudly and happily. There was a cute slight blush on her cheeks. Obviously, she was being absolutely honest with Raicheal. The little ninja escaped her hug and took a few steps backward and looked at her uniform and then at her girlfriend. Her blush grew bigger suddenly as she asked- "W-What do you think... Am I... c-c-c-cute... In this... uniform?"Anna asked, mumbling quietly and stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 5:39 pm

Raicheal smiled at her girlfriend happily and she even when redder as Anna complemented her though she did have a small flashback because of it. Images of a room, a group of men, herself on a bed, rope, tools and pain buzzed around her mind. She tensed up and hugged Anna tighter and shook slightly as Anna broke the hug. She seem to freeze for a few seconds before she came back from her little internal episode and refocused on Anna who was now several feet in front of her.

"Huh... oh... your uniform..." Raicheal said trying to hide how off she was at the moment and failing to do so. "It looks wonderful... you're... you're the most adorable girl I have ever seen... I'm...I'm lucky to have you..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 6:09 pm

Anna immediately noticed Raicheal's shift in attitude and mood. No special skills were needed for that. However, just to make sure, the girl used her advanced soul perception to read Raicheal's feelings. It only confirmed what she'd guessed. She felt an ache in her heart. She realized that her compliment caused her beloved one to remember her dark days. A moment of silence. Anna slowly approached Raicheal gently took hold of her hands and looked her in the eyes. "I'm sorry..." The girl whispered quietly, with the feeling of guilt clearly visible on her face and noticeable in her voice. "Hey, Raicheal... don't think about the past, okay? Focus on your new life. The happier one, okay? For me, alright? I don't want you to be sad. It makes my heart ache." Anna spoke softly, slowly and with a warm tone. She'd do everything just to make her feel better and it was true. Literally everything. Anna's feelings for Raicheal were that incredibly strong. The albino girl gently hugged her girlfriend and closed her eyes. "Uooh... Why must I be so short..? You can't hide your face in my chest like I can do when I'm hugging you..." The girl murmured quietly, basically thinking out loud. She then realized she'd actually said what she said, which caused her face to blush once again. "I...I'm sorry..." Anna whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 8:13 pm

Raicheal stood there blushing as Anna hugged her. Honestly, she was too cute at the moment to remotely be mad at her for the chest comment. Raicheal leaned forward pulling the girl closer to her as she hugged her back.

"I'm sorry but I can't promise that..." she said, her voice filled with emotion as she hugged her "I can't promise that there will not be times I remember. Times where the tiniest thing brings my past crashing down on me. I can't promise I won't hurt at times and cause you to be sad... but so long as you're here... I will try... You make me so happy Anna and I want to always be this happy but there are times when it is hard... so please be there at my side at those times... ok?" Raicheal was crying now as she hugged Anna tightly, thanking what little luck she had that she'd met Anna this night. She stayed like that for a few minutes before letting her go and sliding her hand over so it was holding Anna's.

"Sorry... I am such a mess sometimes..." Raicheal said wiping her eyes with her sleeve "how about we go find this brother you claim lives somewhere in this house so I can meet him and get dinner. You did promise me food after all." Raicheal giggled a little at her own joke and smiled down at Anna warmly as they stood there hand and hand. Raicheal knew how much of a mess she was on the inside but as long as she had Anna... she felt everything would turn out for the better.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2017, 8:22 am

Anna looked Raicheal in the eyes, smiling warmly at her. "I'm always ready to give you hugs!" She commented, winking. Obviously, she knew that she couldn't just make Raicheal forget about the past, but she at least wanted her to try to overcome the trauma and just move on. The white-haired girl was ready to support her whenever the support was needed.

Anna grinned widely at the joke. "Oh don't worry, my brother knows that interrupting his sister will not end nicely with him. That's why he's been sitting in the kitchen the whole time, waiting for us." She explained, shrugging. How did she know that? Well, thanks to her soul perception, of course. The ninja girl approached the door, gently holding Raicheal by her hand. "Let's go!" She said enthusiastically. It seemed like she was simply full of energy. The question was... will Raicheal like the food? She knew that her brother planned to prepare a traditional dinner from their country.

Anna led Raicheal downstairs and then into the kitchen, where, as she'd expected, her older brother was waiting for them...
The kitchen was rather big as it was directly connected to the living room. There was a dining table in the middle of it. Well, I mean, what can you expect from a typical kitchen? There's nothing much to describe. However, one thing should be noted about that kitchen- it looked very modern and expensive.
Mark Kozak was leaning against the wall when the two walked in. He'd heard the conversation between his sister, Aurora, and Raicheal when they first came home, and that's why he didn't want to interrupt them. He'd been patiently waiting in the kitchen for his sister and the person who apparently became his sister's girlfriend. Mark had to admit, he was surprised when he heard the news- after all he'd never suspected that his sister would fall in love with a girl. However, he came to a conclusion that Anna's not very girly after all, thus it shouldn't be as surprising.
"Hello, Anna." He greeted his sister. "...oh? You're wearing your uniform? How unusual..." He commented, not hiding how surprising seeing her in a skirt was.
Anna blushed slightly at the words. The embarrassment became even stronger when she remembered that she needed to introduce Raicheal. "H-hi, brother... Uhm..." Anna mumbled quietly. "Uhm... Mark, meet Raicheal. She's my... uhm... she's my girlfriend." The ninja girl said, gently patting Raicheal on the shoulder.

Mark smiled and bowed slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Raicheal. " He said. The man rather pleased to see that his younger sister fell in love with someone normal. He'd always been afraid that Anna's first love would be another ninja or other hot-headed tough guy, thus seeing that she'd chosen a normal-looking pretty girl made him happy. "Anna invited you over for a dinner, am I right?" Mark asked, his polite smile was present on his face.
Anna nodded in silence, confirming his thoughts.
Mark nodded and pointed his hand at the table. "Sit down you two, you're probably tired." He told them as he approached the stove to check whether their dinner was ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next